Page 1 of 1

How to set up independent pattern collection....

Posted: February 19th, 2012, 5:18 pm
by Platypus5
Hi all. As you may know, I maintain a fleet of conway life "battleships." Some people find them interesting, but I don't know where to put them, so I have only been able to make a fraction of them public.

How would I go about setting up a downloadable pattern collection? Sorry for the dumb question.

Re: How to set up independent pattern collection....

Posted: February 19th, 2012, 8:59 pm
by beebop
Get a website, put all of your spaceships in a file, and upload it.

At least, that's the easy way to do it.

Re: How to set up independent pattern collection....

Posted: February 19th, 2012, 10:47 pm
by Pilou
Weeblyis a cool one for this! ;)
With the free version you can put any number of files if each files don't over pass 5 megas!
So infinite storage!
Very easy of use!