How to set up independent pattern collection....

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
Post Reply
Platypus5
Posts: 33
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 12:56 pm

How to set up independent pattern collection....

Post by Platypus5 »

Hi all. As you may know, I maintain a fleet of conway life "battleships." Some people find them interesting, but I don't know where to put them, so I have only been able to make a fraction of them public.

How would I go about setting up a downloadable pattern collection? Sorry for the dumb question.
Unsorted C/3 search output? Somewhat newish C/3 edgesparker? give it to me, and my "battleships" just may have a use for it. :)
beebop
Posts: 44
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 9:53 pm
Contact:

Re: How to set up independent pattern collection....

Post by beebop »

Get a website, put all of your spaceships in a file, and upload it.

At least, that's the easy way to do it.
User avatar
Pilou
Posts: 63
Joined: January 20th, 2012, 5:08 am
Contact:

Re: How to set up independent pattern collection....

Post by Pilou »

Weeblyis a cool one for this! ;)
With the free version you can put any number of files if each files don't over pass 5 megas!
So infinite storage!
Very easy of use!
Is beautiful that please without concept :)
Post Reply