I seem to have discovered a new spaceship...

For discussion of specific patterns or specific families of patterns in Conway's Game of Life, both newly-discovered and well-known.
Post Reply
dhokarena56
Posts: 2
Joined: February 8th, 2012, 6:59 pm

I seem to have discovered a new spaceship...

Post by dhokarena56 »

Hey guys. I registered because I found this spaceship and I don't think it was listed anywhere on LifeWiki. I'm not really a hardcore Life player- I just goof around with it. It's attached. It has a period of two. Does it have a name? I got it by putting a block in the path of Line Puffer. If it has no name, I'd like to dub it the Seagull (which it rather looks like).

Anyways. Hi.
Attachments
spaceship.JPG
spaceship.JPG (25.86 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
beebop
Posts: 44
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 9:53 pm
Contact:

Re: I seem to have discovered a new spaceship...

Post by beebop »

It's a supporting ship in the Line Puffer. Sorry, but that's been found before.
dhokarena56
Posts: 2
Joined: February 8th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Re: I seem to have discovered a new spaceship...

Post by dhokarena56 »

beebop wrote:It's a supporting ship in the Line Puffer. Sorry, but that's been found before.

Aww...
Post Reply