Page 1 of 1
logged out of forums
Posted: December 30th, 2025, 3:26 am
by Disaster16439
I’ve been logged out of the forums very often(I clicked “Remember Me”), and I don’t know why.
Re: logged out of forums
Posted: December 30th, 2025, 3:39 am
by Sokwe
This can happen for a number of reasons, such as if your IP address changes or your browser cookies get deleted. The problem will be impossible to diagnose without more details on when or how frequently this happens. Unfortunately even then, I doubt much will get done about it in the short term, since the virtual inaccessibility of the wiki will probably take precedent.
Re: logged out of forums
Posted: December 31st, 2025, 1:06 pm
by tommyaweosme
the same issue happened to me, i got logged out on both devices and conwaylife.com is incredibly laggy. i think it's because all the great meme reset supporters are spam-lurking at this forum because it peaked in 2018. i don't support the great meme reset at all.

- Screenshot 2025-12-31 11.03.55.png (42.06 KiB) Viewed 1235 times
Re: logged out of forums
Posted: December 31st, 2025, 1:31 pm
by hotdogPi
I get logged out on my phone a decent amount, but it doesn't happen on my laptop.
It has nothing to do with the page sometimes refusing to load; this issue predates that.