Page 1 of 1

I failed to "love" a post.

Posted: July 15th, 2025, 8:34 am
by Citation needed
This error message was received when the "heart" button was clicked.

Code: Select all

AJAX ERROR
Something went wrong when processing your request.

Re: I failed to "love" a post.

Posted: July 15th, 2025, 8:49 am
by hotdogPi
This might have happened if you were on the same page for approximately 15 minutes or more and it didn't consider you to be active.

Your internet could also briefly have been out.

Re: I failed to "love" a post.

Posted: July 15th, 2025, 3:42 pm
by tommyaweosme
♡i can't like posts in this thread, either. perhaps it has something to do with the subforum it's in?♡

Re: I failed to "love" a post.

Posted: July 15th, 2025, 3:54 pm
by Chris857
tommyaweosme wrote: July 15th, 2025, 3:42 pm ♡i can't like posts in this thread, either. perhaps it has something to do with the subforum it's in?♡
Hmm, I was able to "heart" your post above.