Page 1 of 1
Got banned from Discord
Posted: June 23rd, 2025, 5:36 am
by Cole McFish
Why did I get banned from ConwayLife Lounge Discord? My username is Cole McFish/tsmc_cole on Discord. I was talking on another server when I noticed that ConwayLife Lounge Discord disappeared, and I tried to join but the invite is invalid. I am not a spammer. I am a newcomer.
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: June 23rd, 2025, 9:09 am
by hotdogPi
Your first name matches someone who has been banned multiple times.
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: June 23rd, 2025, 2:43 pm
by hotcrystal0
Cole McFish wrote: June 23rd, 2025, 5:36 am
Why did I get banned from ConwayLife Lounge Discord? My username is Cole McFish/tsmc_cole on Discord. I was talking on another server when I noticed that ConwayLife Lounge Discord disappeared, and I tried to join but the invite is invalid. I am not a spammer. I am a newcomer.
Welcole to the forums!
We need to scan your account details to make sure you're not an alt of a certain someone.
Just kidding. You may want to read around the forums to get familiar with it first, and make sure to read the
forum rules.
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: June 24th, 2025, 1:52 am
by Cole McFish
hotcrystal0 wrote: June 23rd, 2025, 2:43 pm
Cole McFish wrote: June 23rd, 2025, 5:36 am
Why did I get banned from ConwayLife Lounge Discord? My username is Cole McFish/tsmc_cole on Discord. I was talking on another server when I noticed that ConwayLife Lounge Discord disappeared, and I tried to join but the invite is invalid. I am not a spammer. I am a newcomer.
Welcole to the forums!
We need to scan your account details to make sure you're not an alt of a certain someone.
Just kidding. You may want to read around the forums to get familiar with it first, and make sure to read the
forum rules.
Searched it a bit. So basically this HNMPH Cole got banned for harassing people and he made some alts to ban evade?
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: June 25th, 2025, 2:36 am
by Cole McFish
Sorry for multiposting, but here is my Discord user ID if it helps: 1386371078796083323
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: July 11th, 2025, 4:42 am
by Cole McFish
Any update? Still waiting.
Re: Got banned from Discord
Posted: July 11th, 2025, 9:17 am
by dvgrn
Cole McFish wrote: July 11th, 2025, 4:42 am
Any update? Still waiting.
This is not really an update, since I'm not a moderator on Discord and don't know exactly what's going on there. However, this latest post of yours has been noticed and is getting some attention at least in
#general-discussion. More soon, probably.