Page 1 of 1

[GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 7th, 2025, 9:18 am
by unname4798
Starting from Day 3:
unname4798 wrote: February 6th, 2025, 7:52 am
hotcrystal0 wrote: February 5th, 2025, 11:09 pm (Pure blue (#0000FF) text in parentheses is out-of-universe talk.
I think we should start using blatantly fake emails.)
To: hotcrystal0@cgol.ca, luveelvoom@example.com
From: hppmpcole@inlook.com
Subject: I got my internet back

I got my internet back, but unfortunately they only set up the weak plan, so I can only access social media sites and email sites, but not video streaming sites. I can’t even access Google to search about CA.
To: hotcrystal0@cgol.ca, luvelvoom@example.com, u4798990@odeyala.com
From: hppmpcole@inlook.com
Subject: Internet got better

I can also access other sites, only 3+ frendly ones. Unfortunately, my router broke without recover and I don't have money to buy a new router. I don't have a job.
Day 3:
I extended the number of possible outputs to 3, so there are 2^24 (16777216) rules. This is becoming high!
There are only 8! (40320) reversible rules.
I hope that there are many nice specimens of this rulespace of 40320 rules.
The definitions don't have to be well-defined, unlike in the another thread with the same name. Otherwise, the rules are the same.

Re: [GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 15th, 2025, 10:56 pm
by tommyaweosme
someone fully following your rules wrote:day 4:
i glider hehehe inputs
removing that rule is bad, you could have just edited your 3-input post to be more well-defined.

now people can say things like the thing above and everyone will have to try and interpret what it means, like with your 3-input statement.

i announce this thread to be unofficially closed.

Re: [GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 2:10 am
by unname4798
tommyaweosme wrote: February 15th, 2025, 10:56 pm
someone fully following your rules wrote:day 4:
i glider hehehe inputs
removing that rule is bad, you could have just edited your 3-input post to be more well-defined.

now people can say things like the thing above and everyone will have to try and interpret what it means, like with your 3-input statement.

i announce this thread to be unofficially closed.
The partitioning blocks move to the right every generation.

Re: [GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 9:52 am
by tommyaweosme
unname4798 wrote: February 16th, 2025, 2:10 am
tommyaweosme wrote: February 15th, 2025, 10:56 pm
someone fully following your rules wrote:day 4:
i glider hehehe inputs
removing that rule is bad, you could have just edited your 3-input post to be more well-defined.

now people can say things like the thing above and everyone will have to try and interpret what it means, like with your 3-input statement.

i announce this thread to be unofficially closed.
The partitioning blocks move to the right every generation.
sooner or later its going to become a game of understanding instead of a game of rebuilding.

also, the unnoficial close..?

-- NO ONE POST PAST THIS POINT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE IGNORED --

Re: [GAME] B̷u̷i̷l̸d̴i̶n̶g̴ ̴[̶E̷R̸R̷O̶R̸]̸ ̴f̴r̴o̴m̷ ̸t̴h̶e̸ ̷G̸r̶o̷u̷n̷d̴ ̷I̶p̵

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 10:09 am
by unname4798
-- NO ONE WILL BE IGNORED PAST THIS POINT --

Re: [GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 1:32 pm
by tommyaweosme
^^ THE ABOVE POST WILL BE IGNORED IN THE SAME WAY THAT THE MOST RECENT POST I MADE SAID ^^

edit: also, ratio. my post has 4 likes

Re: [GAME] B̷u̷i̷l̸d̴i̶n̶g̴ ̴[̶E̷R̸R̷O̶R̸]̸ ̴f̴r̴o̴m̷ ̸t̴h̶e̸ ̷G̸r̶o̷u̷n̷d̴ ̷I̶p̵

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 1:37 pm
by unname4798
{{[== IGNONARCE NO EXIST PAST THIS POINT! ==|}}
{{[== NO TOMMY HERE ==|}}
Please enter the secret code to unlock the secret message.

Re: [GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up

Posted: February 16th, 2025, 7:08 pm
by dvgrn
This is one of those cases where two threads called "[GAME] Building CA from the Ground Up" are definitely not better than one.

Come on, y'all -- if you find yourself getting into arguments in a Sandbox game thread, could you please simply stop contributing to that thread?

If everybody follows that rule, then grumpy moderators won't have to go around locking unpleasant-looking threads in response to post reports.