Page 1 of 1
Take A Look At My GirlFriend
Posted: November 23rd, 2024, 10:02 am
by otismo
She's The Only One I Got...

- Jovita Idar U. S. Quarter 2023 P
- ji25cents-500pct.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 917 times
this is the stupidest coin
there is a rule against two-headed coins
so they added her folded hands to get around it on a technicality
so we should buy them all up - my suggested resale price is four hundred dollars for a brilliant uncirculated
but here's what we could do instead

- better photo
- ji25cents-BetterPhoto.png (776.43 KiB) Viewed 862 times
She's Not Much Of A GirlFriend
Posted: November 23rd, 2024, 10:25 am
by otismo
I Never Seem To Get A Lot...
This coin has been out for fifteen months and I just got my very first one in change at a Wendy's.
There are two blank fields, one on the right and one on the left.
We could hire a top-notch engraver.
Blinker three cells, two phases; horizontal and vertical.
Block four cells period one.
Glider five cells four phases.
Seven different Conway Quarters.
We can say we did it to prevent World War Three
( which is not going to happen but nobody knows that ).
The cheap and dirty method is to have seven dies made.
We then hammer the designs into the quarters.
Re: Take A Look At My GirlFriend
Posted: November 23rd, 2024, 10:25 am
by hotdogPi
Is this actually an error coin or not? I'm a coin collector myself, but I haven't been keeping up the last few years.
I was shocked when I saw a 2020W quarter. Apparently they made 2 million (still a low number) of each design at West Point in 2019 and 2020. It's worth more than a quarter, but only 2-3 dollars.
Re: Take A Look At My GirlFriend
Posted: November 23rd, 2024, 10:50 am
by otismo
We need something in the range of 1000X.
Anything 2000X or higher is too much.
Anything under 1000X is no good.
If they are all "gone" then they are worth 1600X or $ 400.00
I would start by buying up all the silver ones first...