Page 1 of 1

CGOL RPG (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 3:14 pm
by unname4798
Like cgol rpg, but we play by the old rules:
tommyaweosme wrote: September 28th, 2024, 1:18 pm
I join as a loaf:

Code: Select all

b2o$o2bo$obo$bo!

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 3:20 pm
by hotcrystal0
I’m here:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
9b2o$9bobo$11bo$b2o8b2o$o2bo8bo$obo9bobo$bo11b2o!
We still need to add in stats to make everything easier to keep track of.

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 4:30 pm
by unname4798
hotcrystal0 wrote: October 30th, 2024, 3:20 pm I’m here:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
9b2o$9bobo$11bo$b2o8b2o$o2bo8bo$obo9bobo$bo11b2o!
We still need to add in stats to make everything easier to keep track of.
I included it separated from the scene:

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 7, rule = B3/S23
9b2o$9bobo$11bo$b2o8b2o$o2bo8bo$obo9bobo$bo11b2o!
Stats:

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 23, rule = none
10J$10J$10J$4J2T4J3.2E2.3E.3E5.3E.2E6.3E5.3E.3E$4JTJT3J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.
E.E2.E6.E.E7.E.E.E$6JT3J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E2.3E.E.E5.3E.E.E$6J2T2J4.
E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E6.E.E5.E3.E.E$7JT2J3.3E.3E.3E5.3E.3E5.3E5.3E.3E$7JT
JT$8J2T4$10J$10J$10J$10J3.2E2.3E.3E5.3E.2E6.3E5.3E.3E$10J4.E2.E.E.E.E
5.E.E2.E6.E.E7.E.E.E$10J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E2.3E.E.E5.3E.E.E$7J2TJ4.E
2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E6.E.E5.E3.E.E$6JT2JT3.3E.3E.3E5.3E.3E5.3E5.3E.3E$6JT
JTJ$7JT2J!
Format:

Code: Select all

pattern hp level-xp mp

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 4:47 pm
by hotcrystal0
unname4798 wrote: October 30th, 2024, 4:30 pm Stats:

Code: Select all

x = 56, y = 23, rule = none
10J$10J$10J$4J2T4J3.2E2.3E.3E5.3E.2E6.3E5.3E.3E$4JTJT3J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.
E.E2.E6.E.E7.E.E.E$6JT3J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E2.3E.E.E5.3E.E.E$6J2T2J4.
E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E6.E.E5.E3.E.E$7JT2J3.3E.3E.3E5.3E.3E5.3E5.3E.3E$7JT
JT$8J2T4$10J$10J$10J$10J3.2E2.3E.3E5.3E.2E6.3E5.3E.3E$10J4.E2.E.E.E.E
5.E.E2.E6.E.E7.E.E.E$10J4.E2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E2.3E.E.E5.3E.E.E$7J2TJ4.E
2.E.E.E.E5.E.E2.E6.E.E5.E3.E.E$6JT2JT3.3E.3E.3E5.3E.3E5.3E5.3E.3E$6JT
JTJ$7JT2J!
Format:

Code: Select all

pattern hp level-xp mp
Actually, I want to change the rule to 12ColorMarkedLife and insert the stats above everything else. Also, are oscillators allowed?

Edit: I also want you to use my format in the original cgol rpg (except everything is recolored).

Edit 2: Players can be any color other than white. White is reserved for blocks and seeds.

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 4:51 pm
by unname4798
hotcrystal0 wrote: October 30th, 2024, 4:47 pm Actually, I want to change the rule to 12ColorMarkedLife and insert the stats above everything else. Also, are oscillators allowed?

Edit: I also want you to use my format in the original cgol rpg (except everything is recolored).

Edit 2: Players can be any color other than white. White is reserved for blocks and seeds.
I know, but we are playing by the old tommyaweosme rules (before Hotcrystal0 came in and added colors and some extra rules).

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 5:19 pm
by hotcrystal0
unname4798 wrote: October 30th, 2024, 4:51 pm
hotcrystal0 wrote: October 30th, 2024, 4:47 pm Actually, I want to change the rule to 12ColorMarkedLife and insert the stats above everything else. Also, are oscillators allowed?

Edit: I also want you to use my format in the original cgol rpg (except everything is recolored).

Edit 2: Players can be any color other than white. White is reserved for blocks and seeds.
I know, but we are playing by the old tommyaweosme rules (before Hotcrystal0 came in and added colors and some extra rules).
The problems are that we need to have a good way to keep track of things, and including another RLE for stats will just make it more confusing. We're still playing by the original rules; We just need a good way to keep track of things.

Edit: adding in stats and colors:

Code: Select all

x = 43, y = 58, rule = 12ColorMarkedLife
43B$B13.B27.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4B
2C4B3.2R2S6R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BC2BC3B3.2RSRS5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BCBC4B3.4RS
5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4BC5B3.4R2S4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.5RS4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B
3.5RSRS2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.6R2S2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B13.B27.B
$B4.D.D.2D3.B.2D2.3D.3D2.2D2.3D.3D2.B$B4.D.D.D.D2.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D
.D.D.D2.B$B4.3D.2D3.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B2.D2.D.D.
D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B.3D.3D.3D2.3D.3D.3D2.B$B13.B27.B$B.P3.P
.P.P3.B5.2P11.2P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B
.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.3P2.P2.3P.B5.3P10.3P6.B$B13.B27.B$B3.R.R.2R4.
B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.R.R3.B7.R12.R6.B$B4.R2.2R4.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.
R5.B7.R12.R6.B$B3.R.R.R5.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B13.B27.B$B2.X3.X.2X3.B3.3X.3X
6.3X.3X4.B$B2.2X.2X.X.X2.B5.X.X.X8.X.X.X4.B$B2.X.X.X.2X3.B3.3X.X.X6.3X
.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.X3.X.X6.X3.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.3X.3X6.3X.3X4.B
$B13.B27.B$43B14$22.2S$22.S.S$24.S$14.2C8.2S$13.C2.C8.S$13.C.C9.S.S$14.
C11.2S!

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 30th, 2024, 10:57 pm
by CARuler

Code: Select all

x = 51, y = 58, rule = 12ColorMarkedLife
43B$B13.B27.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4B
2C4B3.2R2S6R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BC2BC3B3.2RSRS5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BCBC4B3.4RS
5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4BC5B3.4R2S4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.5RS4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B
3.5RSRS2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.6R2S2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B13.B27.B
$B4.D.D.2D3.B.2D2.3D.3D2.2D2.3D.3D2.B$B4.D.D.D.D2.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D
.D.D.D2.B$B4.3D.2D3.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B2.D2.D.D.
D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B.3D.3D.3D2.3D.3D.3D2.B$B13.B27.B$B.P3.P
.P.P3.B5.2P11.2P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B
.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.3P2.P2.3P.B5.3P10.3P6.B$B13.B27.B$B3.R.R.2R4.
B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.R.R3.B7.R12.R6.B$B4.R2.2R4.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.
R5.B7.R12.R6.B$B3.R.R.R5.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B13.B27.B$B2.X3.X.2X3.B3.3X.3X
6.3X.3X4.B$B2.2X.2X.X.X2.B5.X.X.X8.X.X.X4.B$B2.X.X.X.2X3.B3.3X.X.X6.3X
.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.X3.X.X6.X3.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.3X.3X6.3X.3X4.B
$B13.B27.B$43B8$44.2D$43.D2.D$39.2D2.4D2.2D$39.D10.D$40.10D2$22.2S18.
2D2.2D$22.S.S17.2D2.2D$24.S$14.2C8.2S$13.C2.C8.S$13.C.C9.S.S$14.C11.2S
!

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 31st, 2024, 2:06 am
by unname4798
CARuler wrote: October 30th, 2024, 10:57 pm

Code: Select all

x = 51, y = 58, rule = 12ColorMarkedLife
43B$B13.B27.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4B
2C4B3.2R2S6R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BC2BC3B3.2RSRS5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BCBC4B3.4RS
5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4BC5B3.4R2S4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.5RS4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B
3.5RSRS2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.6R2S2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B13.B27.B
$B4.D.D.2D3.B.2D2.3D.3D2.2D2.3D.3D2.B$B4.D.D.D.D2.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D
.D.D.D2.B$B4.3D.2D3.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B2.D2.D.D.
D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B.3D.3D.3D2.3D.3D.3D2.B$B13.B27.B$B.P3.P
.P.P3.B5.2P11.2P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B
.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.3P2.P2.3P.B5.3P10.3P6.B$B13.B27.B$B3.R.R.2R4.
B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.R.R3.B7.R12.R6.B$B4.R2.2R4.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.
R5.B7.R12.R6.B$B3.R.R.R5.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B13.B27.B$B2.X3.X.2X3.B3.3X.3X
6.3X.3X4.B$B2.2X.2X.X.X2.B5.X.X.X8.X.X.X4.B$B2.X.X.X.2X3.B3.3X.X.X6.3X
.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.X3.X.X6.X3.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.3X.3X6.3X.3X4.B
$B13.B27.B$43B8$44.2D$43.D2.D$39.2D2.4D2.2D$39.D10.D$40.10D2$22.2S18.
2D2.2D$22.S.S17.2D2.2D$24.S$14.2C8.2S$13.C2.C8.S$13.C.C9.S.S$14.C11.2S
!
Mostly removed the colors. State 1 is the player color and state 2 is natural block color.

Code: Select all

x = 15, y = 7, rule = Ignorance
9.2A$9.A.A$11.A$.2A8.2A$A2.A8.A$A.A9.A.A$.A11.2A!
Stats:
Unname4798 (QQG) - 100HP, Lvl 1, 0XP, 20MP
hotcrystal0 (me8c453) - 100HP, Lvl 1, 0XP, 20MP
Moved stats to after the pattern RLE.
Edit: Updated the stats and the pattern since CARuler is disqualified.

Re: cgol rpg (old version)

Posted: October 31st, 2024, 7:26 am
by hotcrystal0
CARuler wrote: October 30th, 2024, 10:57 pm

Code: Select all

x = 51, y = 58, rule = 12ColorMarkedLife
43B$B13.B27.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4B
2C4B3.2R2S6R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BC2BC3B3.2RSRS5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.3BCBC4B3.4RS
5R2.B$B2.10B.B2.4BC5B3.4R2S4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.5RS4R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B
3.5RSRS2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.6R2S2R2.B$B2.10B.B2.10B3.10R2.B$B13.B27.B
$B4.D.D.2D3.B.2D2.3D.3D2.2D2.3D.3D2.B$B4.D.D.D.D2.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D
.D.D.D2.B$B4.3D.2D3.B2.D2.D.D.D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B2.D2.D.D.
D.D3.D2.D.D.D.D2.B$B4.D.D.D4.B.3D.3D.3D2.3D.3D.3D2.B$B13.B27.B$B.P3.P
.P.P3.B5.2P11.2P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B
.P3.P.P.P3.B6.P12.P7.B$B.3P2.P2.3P.B5.3P10.3P6.B$B13.B27.B$B3.R.R.2R4.
B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.R.R3.B7.R12.R6.B$B4.R2.2R4.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B3.R.R.
R5.B7.R12.R6.B$B3.R.R.R5.B5.3R10.3R6.B$B13.B27.B$B2.X3.X.2X3.B3.3X.3X
6.3X.3X4.B$B2.2X.2X.X.X2.B5.X.X.X8.X.X.X4.B$B2.X.X.X.2X3.B3.3X.X.X6.3X
.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.X3.X.X6.X3.X.X4.B$B2.X3.X.X4.B3.3X.3X6.3X.3X4.B
$B13.B27.B$43B8$44.2D$43.D2.D$39.2D2.4D2.2D$39.D10.D$40.10D2$22.2S18.
2D2.2D$22.S.S17.2D2.2D$24.S$14.2C8.2S$13.C2.C8.S$13.C.C9.S.S$14.C11.2S
!
Sorry, but not allowed since you go past a 10x10 bounding box.