Page 1 of 1

Hi there.

Posted: October 9th, 2024, 1:36 am
by RhaRalr2077
I found this. Spaceship breaking to a new spaceship!
Code:
#CXRLE Pos=-86,-74 Gen=980
x = 103, y = 97, rule = B3/S23
b3o$bobo$o3bo$o3bo$o17b2o$o4b2o11b2o$o6bo$bo5bo$b2o$3bo3bo$4bobo10b2o$
18bo$17b3o6b2o$b3o22b2o$o3bo13bo$bo2bo14bo$3b2o13b2o$14b2o$14b2o2$34b
2o$34b2o3$6b2o5b3o$6b2o5b3o8b2o$13b3o8b2o$11b2o$11b2o29b2o$20b2o5bo14b
2o$20b2o4bo$26bo3$15b2o22b2o$3bo6b2ob2o2bo21b2o$2b2o4bobo5bo4b2o4b2o$
3bo5bo6bo4bobo2bobo$6bo8bo7bo2bo8b2o$7bo2bob3o6bobo2bobo6b2o$8bob3o8b
2o4b2o4$58b2o$58b2o$36b2o$35b3o2bo$35b2o3bo$35bo3b3o6b2o$36b4o2b2o4b2o
$38b2o$40b2o24b2o$34b2o5bo3bo20b2o$34b2o7bobo$4bo$3b3o$2b2ob2o$b2o3b2o
55b2o$63b2o$3bobo2$59b2o$2b3o54b2o$2bo2bo$2bo2bo$3b2o$38bo$37bobo52b3o
$37bo2bo60b2o$38b2o35b3o12bo5bo4b2o$31b2ob2o54bo5bo$31b2ob2o37bo16bo5b
o$59b4o10bo$58bo4b2o8bo18b3o$57bo6b2o$58bo$64bo$36bo5bo17bo$36bo5bo18b
o4b2o$36bo5bo23b2o2$30b2o15b2o$29bo2bo13bo2bo10b3o$30b2o15b2o12bobo$
58b2o3bo$36bo5bo15b2obobo$36bo5bo15b2ob2o$36bo5bo17bo6$97bo$96bobo$97b
o!

Re: Hi there.

Posted: October 9th, 2024, 2:05 am
by confocaloid
Instead of putting the RLE into "quote", you can use the button "pattern" above the "Post a reply" form, like this:

Code: Select all

#CXRLE Pos=-86,-74 Gen=980
x = 103, y = 97, rule = B3/S23
b3o$bobo$o3bo$o3bo$o17b2o$o4b2o11b2o$o6bo$bo5bo$b2o$3bo3bo$4bobo10b2o$
18bo$17b3o6b2o$b3o22b2o$o3bo13bo$bo2bo14bo$3b2o13b2o$14b2o$14b2o2$34b
2o$34b2o3$6b2o5b3o$6b2o5b3o8b2o$13b3o8b2o$11b2o$11b2o29b2o$20b2o5bo14b
2o$20b2o4bo$26bo3$15b2o22b2o$3bo6b2ob2o2bo21b2o$2b2o4bobo5bo4b2o4b2o$
3bo5bo6bo4bobo2bobo$6bo8bo7bo2bo8b2o$7bo2bob3o6bobo2bobo6b2o$8bob3o8b
2o4b2o4$58b2o$58b2o$36b2o$35b3o2bo$35b2o3bo$35bo3b3o6b2o$36b4o2b2o4b2o
$38b2o$40b2o24b2o$34b2o5bo3bo20b2o$34b2o7bobo$4bo$3b3o$2b2ob2o$b2o3b2o
55b2o$63b2o$3bobo2$59b2o$2b3o54b2o$2bo2bo$2bo2bo$3b2o$38bo$37bobo52b3o
$37bo2bo60b2o$38b2o35b3o12bo5bo4b2o$31b2ob2o54bo5bo$31b2ob2o37bo16bo5b
o$59b4o10bo$58bo4b2o8bo18b3o$57bo6b2o$58bo$64bo$36bo5bo17bo$36bo5bo18b
o4b2o$36bo5bo23b2o2$30b2o15b2o$29bo2bo13bo2bo10b3o$30b2o15b2o12bobo$
58b2o3bo$36bo5bo15b2obobo$36bo5bo15b2ob2o$36bo5bo17bo6$97bo$96bobo$97b
o!
Looks like this pattern quickly settles into several escaping gliders, stationary ash, and a glider-producing switch engine (which is a puffer).

Re: Hi there.

Posted: October 9th, 2024, 7:36 am
by otismo
Hello and Welcome to our Community !

A lot of our Members are big Switch Engine fans -

I just spent over an hour studying the pattern you posted

Thank You !

Confocaloid is one of our most helpful Members

his links are always useful -

I just wanted to post a Greeting !