Page 1 of 1
Some question
Posted: August 11th, 2024, 12:20 am
by LittleLWSS
1. Is LifeWiki only allows add User page(self), User talking page, or add new topic to any talking page?
2. If I found a pattern, should I post it to forum first?
3. If 2 is true, is that also applicable to rule-strings?
4. If 1 is true, should I clear my all discoveries on LifeWiki?
5. If 4 is true, when I cleared my all discoveries, should I post them again to forum?
Re: Some question
Posted: August 11th, 2024, 12:31 am
by pifricted
LittleLWSS wrote: August 11th, 2024, 12:20 am
1. Is LifeWiki only allows add User page(self), User talking page, or add new topic to any talking page?
2. If I found a pattern, should I post it to forum first?
3. If 2 is true, is that also applicable to rule-strings?
4. If 1 is true, should I clear my all discoveries on LifeWiki?
5. If 4 is true, when I cleared my all discoveries, should I post them again to forum?
A1: No. e.g. I add some page in OCA space.See
User:Pifricted.
A2: Yes.Then the editors will write its page.If you find a pattern about another pattern, you can also put it in the talk page.
A3: Yes.Post your rule in OCA subforum.
A4: It is no problem to add your discoveries in your user page.
Re: Some question
Posted: August 11th, 2024, 12:54 am
by LittleLWSS
pifricted wrote: August 11th, 2024, 12:31 am
LittleLWSS wrote: August 11th, 2024, 12:20 am
1. Is LifeWiki only allows add User page(self), User talking page, or add new topic to any talking page?
2. If I found a pattern, should I post it to forum first?
3. If 2 is true, is that also applicable to rule-strings?
4. If 1 is true, should I clear my all discoveries on LifeWiki?
5. If 4 is true, when I cleared my all discoveries, should I post them again to forum?
A1: No. e.g. I add some page in OCA space.See
User:Pifricted.
A2: Yes.Then the editors will write its page.If you find a pattern about another pattern, you can also put it in the talk page.
A3: Yes.Post your rule in OCA subforum.
A4: It is no problem to add your discoveries in your user page.
Oh. I see.
Thank you for answer.