Page 1 of 1

Hi, I've returned after some time!

Posted: July 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm
by State Investigator
Never mind, found how to copy it... I'm still back though!

[Edited because of important realization]

Anyways, how is everyone?

Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!

Posted: July 14th, 2024, 4:24 pm
by hotcrystal0
State Investigator wrote: July 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm Anyways, how is everyone?
Omniperiodocity was proved.

Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!

Posted: July 14th, 2024, 7:12 pm
by Drelectron8
State Investigator wrote: July 14th, 2024, 4:03 pm Never mind, found how to copy it... I'm still back though!

[Edited because of important realization]

Anyways, how is everyone?
Welcome back to the community, I hope you have a good time after taking a break!

[EDIT: Sorry, the edit before this didn't seem very welcoming]

Re: Hi, I've returned after some time!

Posted: July 15th, 2024, 8:29 pm
by State Investigator
Cool, that's nice.
Something I really like in CAs in general is unusual neighborhoods.
While I myself can't experiment much with them due to the requirements (i.e, my laptop can't handle Visions of Chaos being the main one since 3-D are some of my faves) they're still fun to see. For example, MNCA (Multiple Neighborhood Cellular Automata) stuff! (Good examples being the ones on Softology's YT)
A favorite pair of mine is Life on the Edge and Life on the Slope.
The first one especially, as many symmetrical patterns move into chaos, and some spaceships seem to only exist in one direction.
(Yes, I did just reply with basically an informal paragraph, because why would I not :lol: )