Page 1 of 1

c/4 diagonal constructions

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 7:39 am
by Antonin Duda
Guys, shouldn"t all of this c/4 diagonal technology be moved to a separate thread?

c/4 diagonal construction

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 7:47 am
by Antonin Duda
This will be where c/4 diagonal technology will be discussed about, so that it won't flood Spaceship Discussion Thread.

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 8:15 am
by Sokwe
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 7:39 am Guys, shouldn"t all of this c/4 diagonal technology be moved to a separate thread?
Is that something people want? I don't personally see the problem with the current situation. The spaceship discussion thread doesn't seem to be getting much use otherwise at the moment, so the c/4 diagonal content doesn't seem to be conflicting much with other discussions. Should all of the old c/4 diagonal patterns found over the last 6 months also be moved to a separate thread?

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 8:36 am
by Antonin Duda
Sokwe wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:15 am
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 7:39 am Guys, shouldn"t all of this c/4 diagonal technology be moved to a separate thread?
Is that something people want? I don't personally see the problem with the current situation. The spaceship discussion thread doesn't seem to be getting much use otherwise at the moment, so the c/4 diagonal content doesn't seem to be conflicting much with other discussions. Should all of the old c/4 diagonal patterns found over the last 6 months also be moved to a separate thread?
I think it should.

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 8:43 am
by Sokwe
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:36 am I think it should.
Can you give more details on why? I'm still not convinced there is a problem with the current situation. I'd also be interested to hear from anyone else.

By the way, when this is resolved I'll move all this meta-discussion somewhere else.

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 8:46 am
by Antonin Duda
Sokwe wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:43 am
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:36 am I think it should.
Can you give more details on why? I'm still not convinced there is a problem with the current situation. I'd also be interested to hear from anyone else.

By the way, when this is resolved I'll move all this meta-discussion somewhere else.
Well usually we see a variety of speeds being posted, like c/2o, c/3o, 2c/5o, c/5d etc., but now it's just one speed, and that's c/4d.

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 8:53 am
by Sokwe
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:46 am Well usually we see a variety of speeds being posted, like c/2o, c/3o, 2c/5o, c/5d etc., but now it's just one speed, and that's c/4d.
I don't see how the c/4 diagonal discussion would prevent other speeds from being posted. This thread is usually fairly inactive until some new result spawns a flurry of activity, which is basically what's happening here.

Re: Spaceship Discussion Thread

Posted: March 16th, 2024, 9:11 am
by Antonin Duda
Sokwe wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:53 am
Antonin Duda wrote: March 16th, 2024, 8:46 am Well usually we see a variety of speeds being posted, like c/2o, c/3o, 2c/5o, c/5d etc., but now it's just one speed, and that's c/4d.
I don't see how the c/4 diagonal discussion would prevent other speeds from being posted. This thread is usually fairly inactive until some new result spawns a flurry of activity, which is basically what's happening here.
I was supposed to say that it's mostly just one speed. But you know what, I changed my mind. I think I'm now fine with c/4d activity.
I'm not very good at English, since I'm still learning to talk properly because of my autism, but let's not talk about that.