Page 1 of 3
QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 24th, 2024, 6:40 pm
by Blobster2024
Hey! Blobster2024 here. Here, you'll choose one of the
four colors in this QuadLife simulation and try to defend your team's Beacon while attacking the other teams. Here's how it begins:
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A24.B3.2B$6.2A24.2B11$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C
2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.
D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.
D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D
$7.C24.D!
The turn order goes:
Red,
Green,
Blue, and finally
Yellow.
You must
only use spaceships and still lifes, with the color of your team.
And above the pattern, you must place something like this: "
47:
47:
47:
47."
Current Status:
Red (47): Blobster2024
Green (47):
Blue (47):
Yellow (47):
I'll start.
51:
47:
47:
47
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A24.B3.2B$6.2A24.2B11$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C
2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.
D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.
D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D
$7.C24.D!
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 27th, 2024, 1:20 pm
by azulavoir
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A24.B3.2B$6.2A24.2B7$11.3C$11.C2.C$11.C$11.C$6.2C4.
C19.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.
D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.
D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.
D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D!
A roaring start, where Blue eliminates Red and Green's beacons

Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 27th, 2024, 1:58 pm
by unname4798
azulavoir wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:20 pm
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A24.B3.2B$6.2A24.2B7$11.3C$11.C2.C$11.C$11.C$6.2C4.
C19.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.
D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.
D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.
D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D!
A roaring start, where Blue eliminates Red and Green's beacons
Code:
Select all
x = 47, y = 51, rule = QuadLife
5.2A$5.2A3$5.2A18.2B$5.A.A16.B2.B$6.A17.B.B7.B$25.B7.B.B$33.B.B$34.B$
18.2A$17.A2.A$18.2A3$17.2C$2.2A13.2C12.2B11.B$2.2A27.2B10.B.B$43.B2.B
$44.2B5$A$A$A5$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C12.D11.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C9.D10.D.D2.D2.
D$.C.C4.2C9.D3.D6.2D4.D.D$2.C16.4D14.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.
D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.
C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D
4$21.2D$21.2D!
[[ THUMBNAIL THUMBSIZE 3 NOSOURCE AUTOSTART ZOOM 6 T 0 PAUSE 2 "R-G-B-Y" T 216 PAUSE 2 "25-24-21-52" LOOP 217 ]]
The escaped glider has been eaten by the Block.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 27th, 2024, 2:42 pm
by azulavoir
unname4798 wrote: February 27th, 2024, 1:58 pm
Code:
Select all
x = 47, y = 51, rule = QuadLife
5.2A$5.2A3$5.2A18.2B$5.A.A16.B2.B$6.A17.B.B7.B$25.B7.B.B$33.B.B$34.B$
18.2A$17.A2.A$18.2A3$17.2C$2.2A13.2C12.2B11.B$2.2A27.2B10.B.B$43.B2.B
$44.2B5$A$A$A5$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C12.D11.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C9.D10.D.D2.D2.
D$.C.C4.2C9.D3.D6.2D4.D.D$2.C16.4D14.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.
D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.
C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D
4$21.2D$21.2D!
[[ THUMBNAIL THUMBSIZE 3 NOSOURCE AUTOSTART ZOOM 6 T 0 PAUSE 2 "R-G-B-Y" T 216 PAUSE 2 "25-24-21-52" LOOP 217 ]]
The escaped glider has been eaten by the Block.
Consider, however:
Code:
Select all
x = 159, y = 77, rule = QuadLife
11.2A$11.2A3$11.2A18.2B$11.A.A16.B2.B$12.A17.B.B7.B$31.B7.B.B$39.B.B$
40.B$24.2A$23.A2.A$24.2A3$23.2C$23.2C12.2B11.B$37.2B10.B.B$49.B2.B$50.
2B3$2.3A2$A$A12.2C$A12.2C$3.2A$3.2A4.2C$8.C2.C$9.2C$38.2D$38.D3.2D$24.
2D10.D.D2.D2.D$23.D2.D9.2D4.D.D$24.2D17.D$33.2D$34.D4.2D3.D$31.3D5.2D
2.D.D$24.C6.D5.2D5.D$8.C9.C4.C.C11.2D$8.C10.C4.C8.D$8.C8.3C12.D.D7.2D
$32.D2.D2.D3.2D$33.2D2.D.D$38.D2$27.2C$27.2C27$157.2C$157.2C!
More optimal than eating the escaping glider is to pi it for maximal population.
Do we have to reconstruct our beacons down the line?
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 27th, 2024, 2:51 pm
by hotdogPi
While I'm not actually playing, I would think that a placement is invalid if the spaceship can't come from infinity.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 27th, 2024, 3:52 pm
by azulavoir
hotdogPi wrote: February 27th, 2024, 2:51 pm
While I'm not actually playing, I would think that a placement is invalid if the spaceship can't come from infinity.
I've interpreted it, akin to a PvP minigame in something like Minecraft, as that the spaceship has to be able to originate from your color of cells.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: February 28th, 2024, 6:49 pm
by breaker's glider gun
let's put them farther away from each other:
Code: Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A24.B3.2B$6.2A24.2B11$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C
2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.
D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C22.2D$12.C14.
D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D
$7.C24.D!
also let's wait a round before running.
Hilarious:
Code: Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
4.A15.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A4.A.A17.B3.2B$6.2A5.2A17.2B11$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.
C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D
$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C
22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.
2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D!
A possible "round":
Code: Select all
x = 40, y = 40, rule = QuadLife
7.A12.2B10.B$6.A.A2.2A6.2B.2B3.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A6.4B2.B2.B2.B3.2B
$2.2A7.A.A7.2B3.B.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.
3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B
4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A4.A15.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A4.A.A17.B3.2B$6.2A5.2A17.2B11$
6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.
C34.D$11.2C14.2D$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.
C4.2C4.D5.D6.D$7.2C8.2C.2C9.2D$12.C4.4C6.D$2.2C7.C.C4.2C3.2D.D.D7.2D$
2.2C3.C2.C2.C9.2D.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.2C14.2D2.D.D$7.C24.D!
I think one should be able to play from a snake ect ect
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 2nd, 2024, 1:16 pm
by Blobster2024
breaker's glider gun wrote: February 28th, 2024, 6:49 pm
let's put them farther away from each other:
also let's wait a round before running.
Hilarious:
A possible "round":
I think one should be able to play from a snake ect ect
Okay! Let's do that.
This one would
destroy blue and yellow's beacons.
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 39, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A6.A17.B3.2B$6.2A7.A16.2B$13.3A10$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.
C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D
$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C
22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.
2C14.2D2.D.D!
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 2nd, 2024, 10:27 pm
by Entity Valkyrie 2
Blobster2024 wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 1:16 pm
breaker's glider gun wrote: February 28th, 2024, 6:49 pm
let's put them farther away from each other:
also let's wait a round before running.
Hilarious:
A possible "round":
I think one should be able to play from a snake ect ect
Okay! Let's do that.
This one would
destroy blue and yellow's beacons.
Code:
Select all
x = 40, y = 39, rule = QuadLife
7.A24.B$6.A.A2.2A14.2B2.B.B$2.2A3.A2.A2.A12.B2.B2.B3.2B$2.2A7.A.A12.B
.B7.2B$12.A14.B$7.2A22.2B$.A6.A5.A10.B5.B6.B$A.A2.A6.3A10.3B6.B2.B.B$
.A3.2A4.A16.B4.2B3.B$11.2A14.2B$2.A34.B$.A.A4.2A20.2B4.B.B$.A2.A2.A.A
20.B.B2.B2.B$2.2A3.A6.A17.B3.2B$6.2A7.A16.2B$13.3A10$6.2C24.2D$2.2C3.
C24.D3.2D$.C2.C2.C.C20.D.D2.D2.D$.C.C4.2C20.2D4.D.D$2.C34.D$11.2C14.2D
$.C3.2C4.C16.D4.2D3.D$C.C2.C6.3C10.3D6.D2.D.D$.C6.C5.C10.D5.D6.D$7.2C
22.2D$12.C14.D$2.2C7.C.C12.D.D7.2D$2.2C3.C2.C2.C12.D2.D2.D3.2D$6.C.C2.
2C14.2D2.D.D!
Umm... the tubs were cut off.
Anyway, what happens in a situation like this?
Code: Select all
x = 48, y = 48, rule = EV2QuadColor
7.G32.I$6.G.G2.2G22.2I2.I.I$2.2G3.G2.G2.G20.I2.I2.I3.2I$2.2G7.G.G20.I
.I7.2I$12.G22.I$7.2G30.2I$.G5.HG5.G18.I5.IJ5.I$G.G2.GH5.3G18.3I5.JI2.
I.I$.G3.2G4.G24.I4.2I3.I$11.2G22.2I$2.G42.I$.G.G4.2G23.C4.2I4.I.I$.G
2.G2.G.G22.C5.I.I2.I2.I$2.2G3.G24.3C5.I3.2I$6.2G32.2I$11.B.B$12.2B$
12.B13$30.2D$30.D.D$30.D$6.2E6.2A24.2K$2.2E3.E5.A.A24.K3.2K$.E2.E2.E.
E5.A22.K.K2.K2.K$.E.E4.2E28.2K4.K.K$2.E42.K$11.2E22.2K$.E3.2E4.E24.K
4.2K3.K$E.E2.EF5.3E18.3K5.LK2.K.K$.E5.FE5.E18.K5.KL5.K$7.2E30.2K$12.E
22.K$2.2E7.E.E20.K.K7.2K$2.2E3.E2.E2.E20.K2.K2.K3.2K$6.E.E2.2E22.2K2.
K.K$7.E32.K!
(Don't mind the use of EV2QuadColor — it is just a marked version of QuadLife.)
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 3rd, 2024, 2:59 am
by breaker's glider gun
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 10:27 pm
Anyway, what happens in a situation like this?
Snip
Nothing! Next round is another round.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 16th, 2024, 10:37 pm
by hotcrystal0
I’m proposing this as a new starting position:
Code: Select all
x = 55, y = 55, rule = EV2QuadColor
7.2B37.2C$6.B2.B35.C2.C$7.B.B2.3B25.3C2.C.C$3.2B3.B37.C3.2C$3.2B45.2C
$17.2B17.2C$.B16.B17.C16.C$B.B8.2B5.B.B13.C.C5.2C8.C.C$B2.B5.B.2B6.2B
13.2C6.2C.C5.C2.C$.2B5.B37.C5.2C$11.B31.C$7.2B.B4.2B21.2C4.C.2C$2.B4.
2B6.2B21.2C6.2C4.C$2.B49.C$2.B49.C$11.2B29.2C$11.2B29.2C$5.B43.C$5.3B
39.3C$8.B37.C$7.2B37.2C14$7.2A37.2D$8.A37.D$5.3A39.3D$5.A43.D$11.2A29.
2D$11.2A29.2D$2.A49.D$2.A49.D$2.A4.2A6.2A21.2D6.2D4.D$7.2A.A4.2A21.2D
4.D.2D$11.A31.D$.2A5.A37.D5.2D$A2.A5.A.2A6.2A13.2D6.2D.D5.D2.D$A.A8.2A
5.A.A13.D.D5.2D8.D.D$.A16.A17.D16.D$17.2A17.2D$3.2A45.2D$3.2A3.A37.D3.
2D$7.A.A2.3A25.3D2.D.D$6.A2.A35.D2.D$7.2A37.2D!
(Also, I’m also proposing that you have to destroy
all of a certain color, instead of just the beacon.)
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 18th, 2024, 2:42 pm
by Blobster2024
hotcrystal0 wrote: March 16th, 2024, 10:37 pm
I’m proposing this as a new starting position:
Code: Select all
x = 55, y = 55, rule = EV2QuadColor
7.2B37.2C$6.B2.B35.C2.C$7.B.B2.3B25.3C2.C.C$3.2B3.B37.C3.2C$3.2B45.2C
$17.2B17.2C$.B16.B17.C16.C$B.B8.2B5.B.B13.C.C5.2C8.C.C$B2.B5.B.2B6.2B
13.2C6.2C.C5.C2.C$.2B5.B37.C5.2C$11.B31.C$7.2B.B4.2B21.2C4.C.2C$2.B4.
2B6.2B21.2C6.2C4.C$2.B49.C$2.B49.C$11.2B29.2C$11.2B29.2C$5.B43.C$5.3B
39.3C$8.B37.C$7.2B37.2C14$7.2A37.2D$8.A37.D$5.3A39.3D$5.A43.D$11.2A29.
2D$11.2A29.2D$2.A49.D$2.A49.D$2.A4.2A6.2A21.2D6.2D4.D$7.2A.A4.2A21.2D
4.D.2D$11.A31.D$.2A5.A37.D5.2D$A2.A5.A.2A6.2A13.2D6.2D.D5.D2.D$A.A8.2A
5.A.A13.D.D5.2D8.D.D$.A16.A17.D16.D$17.2A17.2D$3.2A45.2D$3.2A3.A37.D3.
2D$7.A.A2.3A25.3D2.D.D$6.A2.A35.D2.D$7.2A37.2D!
(Also, I’m also proposing that you have to destroy
all of a certain color, instead of just the beacon.)
Got it!
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: March 19th, 2024, 6:34 am
by Haycat2009
Code:
Select all
x = 55, y = 55, rule = EV2QuadColor
7.2B37.2C$6.B2.B35.C2.C$7.B.B2.3B25.3C2.C.C$3.2B3.B37.C3.2C$3.2B45.2C
$17.2B17.2C$.B16.B17.C16.C$B.B8.2B5.B.B13.C.C5.2C8.C.C$B2.B5.B.2B6.2B
13.2C6.2C.C5.C2.C$.2B5.B37.C5.2C$11.B31.C$7.2B.B4.2B21.2C4.C.2C$2.B4.
2B6.2B21.2C6.2C4.C$2.B49.C$2.B49.C$11.2B29.2C$11.2B29.2C$5.B43.C$5.3B
39.3C$8.B37.C$7.2B37.2C6$33.3D$32.D2.D$35.D$35.D$32.D.D4$7.2A37.2D$8.
A37.D$5.3A39.3D$5.A43.D$11.2A29.2D$11.2A29.2D$2.A49.D$2.A49.D$2.A4.2A
6.2A21.2D6.2D4.D$7.2A.A4.2A21.2D4.D.2D$11.A31.D$.2A5.A37.D5.2D$A2.A5.
A.2A6.2A13.2D6.2D.D5.D2.D$A.A8.2A5.A.A13.D.D5.2D8.D.D$.A16.A17.D16.D$
17.2A17.2D$3.2A45.2D$3.2A3.A37.D3.2D$7.A.A2.3A25.3D2.D.D$6.A2.A35.D2.
D$7.2A37.2D!
The beacon does not survive, but 0:5:72:518. Is this valid?
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 6th, 2025, 5:14 pm
by jayden678910
reboot
Code:
Select all
x = 70, y = 70, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A42.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A38.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A36.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A36.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A52.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A52.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A50.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A40.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A40.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A40.B$2A6.2A3.A.A38.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A38.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A40.2B9.B.B$2.2A62.2B37$2.2C62.2D$.C.C9.2C40.2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.
C2.C38.D2.D2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C38.D.D3.2D6.2D$14.C40.D3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C
40.2D3.2D.D2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C40.2D3.2D.4D.2D2$2C.4C.2C50.2D.4D.2D$.C
.C2.C.C52.D.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C52.D.D2.D.D$2C.4C.2C5.2C36.2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.
C36.D$2C.4C.2C3.3C38.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C42.D3.2D.D2.D.2D!
Placing them farther apart
Code:
Select all
x = 80, y = 80, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B47$2.2C72.2D$.C.C9.2C50.2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.
C2.C48.D2.D2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C48.D.D3.2D6.2D$14.C50.D3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C
50.2D3.2D.D2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.4D.2D2$2C.4C.2C60.2D.4D.2D$.C
.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$2C.4C.2C5.2C46.2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.
C46.D$2C.4C.2C3.3C48.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C52.D3.2D.D2.D.2D!
I’ll be green.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 4:24 am
by unname4798
81-
81-
81-
16:
Code:
Select all
x = 80, y = 80, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B2$17.A$18.A$16.3A43$2.2C72.2D$.C.C9.2C50.
2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.C2.C48.D2.D2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C48.D.D3.2D6.2D$14.C50.D
3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.D2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.4D.2D2$2C.4C.
2C60.2D.4D.2D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$2C.4C.2C5.2C46.
2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.C46.D$2C.4C.2C3.3C48.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C52.D3.
2D.D2.D.2D!
Code:
Select all
x = 82, y = 81, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B47$2.2C$.C.C9.2C$.C6.2C2.C2.C$2C6.2C3.C
.C$14.C44.2D$59.2D2$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C$2C.4C.2C3.2C62.2D$77.2D$2C.4C.2C$.
C.C2.C.C$.C.C2.C.C$2C.4C.2C5.2C$16.C$2C.4C.2C3.3C64.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C45.
2D19.2D$59.2D!
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 9:04 am
by jayden678910
unname4798 wrote: September 7th, 2025, 4:24 am
81-
81-
81-
16:
Code:
Select all
x = 80, y = 80, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B2$17.A$18.A$16.3A43$2.2C72.2D$.C.C9.2C50.
2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.C2.C48.D2.D2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C48.D.D3.2D6.2D$14.C50.D
3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.D2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.4D.2D2$2C.4C.
2C60.2D.4D.2D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$2C.4C.2C5.2C46.
2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.C46.D$2C.4C.2C3.3C48.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C52.D3.
2D.D2.D.2D!
Code:
Select all
x = 82, y = 81, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B47$2.2C$.C.C9.2C$.C6.2C2.C2.C$2C6.2C3.C
.C$14.C44.2D$59.2D2$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C$2C.4C.2C3.2C62.2D$77.2D$2C.4C.2C$.
C.C2.C.C$.C.C2.C.C$2C.4C.2C5.2C$16.C$2C.4C.2C3.3C64.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C45.
2D19.2D$59.2D!
Yes, that’s a possible “round”
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 11:08 am
by unname4798
That's not a "possible round".
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 12:30 pm
by jayden678910
unname4798 wrote: September 7th, 2025, 11:08 am
That's not a "possible round".
why and what color are you
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 12:47 pm
by unname4798
Red.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 7th, 2025, 7:02 pm
by jayden678910
unname4798 wrote: September 7th, 2025, 12:47 pmRed.
Blobster is already red.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 8th, 2025, 6:52 am
by unname4798
But a single color can have multiple players. Single color is a team, not an individual.
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 8th, 2025, 7:09 am
by jayden678910
ok sry
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 8th, 2025, 4:37 pm
by jayden678910
I can pull off a “secret technique”:
Code:
Select all
x = 80, y = 80, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$2A
.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B
.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B2.2B6.
B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B2$17.A$18.A51.B$16.3A50.B$69.3B42$2.2C72.
2D$.C.C9.2C50.2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.C2.C48.D2.D2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C48.D.D3.2D
6.2D$14.C50.D3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.D2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.
4D.2D2$2C.4C.2C60.2D.4D.2D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$
2C.4C.2C5.2C46.2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.C46.D$2C.4C.2C3.3C48.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C
2.C.2C3.C52.D3.2D.D2.D.2D!
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: September 30th, 2025, 7:39 pm
by Disaster16439
Buump(ish) but this is actually a good game.
Sending everything to innocent blue while making a colony:
Code: Select all
x = 80, y = 80, rule = QuadLife
2A.A2.A.2A3.A52.B3.2B.B2.B.2B$2A.4A.2A3.3A48.3B3.2B.4B.2B$16.A46.B$2A
.4A.2A5.2A46.2B5.2B.4B.2B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$.A.A2.A.A62.B.B2.B.B$
2A.4A.2A60.2B.4B.2B2$2A.4A.2A3.2A50.2B3.2B.4B.2B$2A.A2.A.2A3.2A50.2B
3.2B.B2.B.2B3$14.A50.B$2A6.2A3.A.A48.B.B3.2B6.2B$.A6.2A2.A2.A48.B2.B
2.2B6.B$.A.A9.2A50.2B9.B.B$2.2A72.2B2$17.A$18.A51.B$16.3A50.B$69.3B
39$62.2D$61.2D$63.D$2.2C72.2D$.C.C9.2C50.2D9.D.D$.C6.2C2.C2.C48.D2.D
2.2D6.D$2C6.2C3.C.C48.D.D3.2D6.2D$14.C50.D3$2C.C2.C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.D
2.D.2D$2C.4C.2C3.2C50.2D3.2D.4D.2D2$2C.4C.2C60.2D.4D.2D$.C.C2.C.C62.D
.D2.D.D$.C.C2.C.C62.D.D2.D.D$2C.4C.2C5.2C46.2D5.2D.4D.2D$16.C46.D$2C.
4C.2C3.3C48.3D3.2D.4D.2D$2C.C2.C.2C3.C52.D3.2D.D2.D.2D!
(post count announcement removed — it wasn't even a milestone --hotdogPi)
Re: QuadLife VS (Game)
Posted: October 1st, 2025, 11:00 am
by LWSSONHWSSONLWSS
Can I be blue?