Music Recs

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
User avatar
NimbleRogue
Posts: 764
Joined: January 11th, 2021, 11:48 pm

Music Recs

Post by NimbleRogue »

I loving hearing new music and sharing music, this is a thread just for that, please be cordial and do not shit talk music you don't like. Any and all genres are welcome, to start I will recomend Jacob Collier and Will Wood.
There you are
BTS-fan
Posts: 157
Joined: December 22nd, 2021, 6:57 pm
Location: わかりません

Re: Music Recs

Post by BTS-fan »

NimbleRogue wrote: May 22nd, 2023, 5:52 am I loving hearing new music and sharing music, this is a thread just for that, please be cordial and do not shit talk music you don't like. Any and all genres are welcome, to start I will recomend Jacob Collier and Will Wood.
I especially like BTS's songs. I also played a lot of musical games.
http://conwaylife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5852
BTSの曲が好きだ !

By the way, I don't like reading long English texts. Please at least translate some of the text.
Fan of BTS (qkdxksthsuseks)
Currently inactive.
Post Reply