Page 1 of 1

An interesting rule to construct Sierpinski triangle

Posted: March 31st, 2022, 2:34 am
by Ascen
:D hello all,these days I've found a new rule from Generations which may form Sierpinski triangles. In fact, I donot know whether this rule has been discovered. I will be sad if it has.:D
Rule:26/24/256
256 generations aims at running a longer life-term to build a bigger patten. In fact, I find it interesting to try 256 gen-term rules , which makes our patten colourful.
Try this:(also attached)

[M2] (golly VERSION)
#R 26/24/256
1 0 0 2 0
1 0 2 2 1
2 0 1 0 2
1 1 0 1 0
2 1 0 4 0
3 3 5 0 0

Re: An interesting rule to construct Sierpinski triangle

Posted: March 31st, 2022, 3:11 am
by Ascen
Sorry.This time let's see a more visable one.

Code: Select all

#CXRLE Pos=-2,-2
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 26/24/256
B.B$.BA$B2A!

Re: An interesting rule to construct Sierpinski triangle

Posted: March 31st, 2022, 11:48 pm
by Ohhhhhhhhh
Ascen wrote: March 31st, 2022, 3:11 am Sorry.This time let's see a more visable one.

Code: Select all

#CXRLE Pos=-2,-2
x = 3, y = 3, rule = 26/24/256
B.B$.BA$B2A!
Use code tags, not viewer tags.
Not everybody wants to see your patterns, and this causes much more bugs than opening a viewer by some codes.

Re: An interesting rule to construct Sierpinski triangle

Posted: April 1st, 2022, 1:48 am
by Ascen
Ohhhhhhhhh wrote: March 31st, 2022, 11:48 pm Use code tags, not viewer tags.
Not everybody wants to see your patterns, and this causes much more bugs than opening a viewer by some codes.
Thankyou. Done.

Re: An interesting rule to construct Sierpinski triangle

Posted: April 2nd, 2022, 5:13 am
by Ohhhhhhhhh
Ascen wrote: April 1st, 2022, 1:48 am
Ohhhhhhhhh wrote: March 31st, 2022, 11:48 pm Use code tags, not viewer tags.
Not everybody wants to see your patterns, and this causes much more bugs than opening a viewer by some codes.
Thankyou. Done.
There’s no need to thank me - I’m still new in this forum, same as you. I just felt bad because my phone can’t load viewer tags somehow.