So I've been playing wordle, and I haven't thought about Life for a long time, but if you are aware, wordle has a score sharing bit that people cut and paste everywhere that shows the grid of your daily attempt at solving the puzzle, and I'll be damned if that thing doesn't frequenly look like some kind of Conway glider to me. So I poked around, saw this site, and after creating some of my wordle score shares by hand into an online Life game, I came upon RLE, which you can write out by hand pretty easily. Then I figured a quick way to translate it with regex.
Then I made a web page that does it:
https://peteyboy.freeshell.org/wordle-life.cgi
I put links there to a couple of online LIfe games.
I hope others find this amusing
I understand that the RLE encoding I did is super lazy, but it seems like in the two places I tried, it's acceptable, so I let it be. There's a limit to the complications of the 5x6 grid of a Wordle score.