Page 1 of 1

Infinite minesweeper

Posted: July 28th, 2021, 12:20 am
by ishanpm
I made an extremely easy infinite minesweeper game this afternoon. Enjoy: https://ishanpm.github.io/easy-minesweeper/

Re: Infinite minesweeper

Posted: December 22nd, 2021, 3:39 pm
by breaker's glider gun
For some reason, its not working. Left-click does not reveal, and right-click only moves you slightly. So U can't reveal or flag.

Re: Infinite minesweeper

Posted: December 22nd, 2021, 4:04 pm
by yujh
Ah my god, thought this was spam. Why ping tap reveal though, I’m a speedrunner lol(yes minesweeper top 1000)
Aha supports chording I see. Still not my style though

Re: Infinite minesweeper

Posted: December 24th, 2021, 11:19 am
by breaker's glider gun
breaker's glider gun wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 3:39 pm For some reason, its not working. Left-click does not reveal, and right-click only moves you slightly. So U can't reveal or flag.
nevermind; I was doing it wrong.