Page 1 of 1

sick beats thread

Posted: March 15th, 2021, 10:34 pm
by SquishyBoi
elo voracious people of the internet

have you recently found any music/eargasms that makes you vibe or have you composed some of your own?
very cool, post it here

i need music to help with the pain

yeah that's it
i'd love to post some music of my own here but unfortunately i can't do dat right now

Image

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 16th, 2021, 11:33 am
by Moosey
(crossposting from random posts) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=107Iwx5RKSM

I've also written like 57 preludes (+ 2 preludes with quarter tones) so I should probably post them on the forums sometime (I've posted several on the discord)

I'm a classical romantic actually classical is crummy piano music person so

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 18th, 2021, 4:26 am
by SquishyBoi

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 18th, 2021, 8:18 am
by Moosey
SquishyBoi wrote: March 18th, 2021, 4:26 am and so is dis one
dQw

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 18th, 2021, 6:15 pm
by SquishyBoi
Moosey wrote: March 18th, 2021, 8:18 am
SquishyBoi wrote: March 18th, 2021, 4:26 am and so is dis one
dQw
no but srsly here is the other one i wanted to post

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 18th, 2021, 9:00 pm
by Moosey
SquishyBoi wrote: March 18th, 2021, 6:15 pm
Moosey wrote: March 18th, 2021, 8:18 am
SquishyBoi wrote: March 18th, 2021, 4:26 am and so is dis one
dQw
no but srsly here is the other one i wanted to post
ub8C8os

I know how most of the rickroll links start

and end

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 18th, 2021, 9:50 pm
by SquishyBoi
Moosey wrote: March 18th, 2021, 9:00 pm ub8C8os

I know how most of the rickroll links start

and end
must be a coincidence

Re: sick beats thread

Posted: March 19th, 2021, 7:38 am
by Aleph
I can confirm that it links to Rick Astley's piece. Also, I don't care if you "rickroll" me, I will click on your links because I'm curious.