Parts (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Post Reply
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Parts is another interesting game by me. Someone says a word,someone else says either a part of it or a thing of that that thing is a part and so on. No words that were used recently can be used,but can after some time.
Let's begin the game:
House
Enjoy the game!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Last edited by BokaBB on February 1st, 2021, 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:18 pmHouse
room
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:35 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:18 pmHouse
room
Lamp
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:40 pmLamp
lightbulb
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:41 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:40 pmLamp
lightbulb
Street light
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:42 pmStreet light
pole
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:42 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:42 pmStreet light
pole
Fence
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:44 pmFence
post
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:47 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:44 pmFence
post
Mail
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:48 pmMail
letter
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:50 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:48 pmMail
letter
Sentence
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:51 pmSentence
paragraph
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:52 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:51 pmSentence
paragraph
Character
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:55 pmCharacter
story
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:01 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 5:55 pmCharacter
story
This is already becoming very nice.
Book
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:03 pmBook
page
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:04 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:03 pmBook
page
Wikipedia
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:05 pmWikipedia
Internet
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:08 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:05 pmWikipedia
Internet
Server
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:10 pmServer
transistor
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:12 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:10 pmServer
transistor
Germanium
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:16 pmGermanium
Periodic Table
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:34 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:16 pmGermanium
Periodic Table
Iron
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

REQUEST: Merge this with Word Chains (Game).
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:48 pm REQUEST: Merge this with Word Chains (Game).
I agree. The options for this game constitute a subset of the options for Word Chains.
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Post Reply