/blank/
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Blank Thread
Blank Thread
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
- NoAyeBeardo
- Posts: 261
- Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
- Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]
-
ENORMOUS_NAME
- Posts: 316
- Joined: August 8th, 2020, 6:39 pm
- Location: idk
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
https://www.conwaylife.com/forums/viewt ... 34#p111934
Code: Select all
x = 12, y = 5, rule = Symbiosis
10.B$10.A$3A6.A.A$A.A7.A$A.A7.B! Code: Select all
x = 10, y = 13, rule = Symbiosis
BA$.A$2.B2$3.B$3.A$3.A$2.B2A2.2A$4.A2.A.A$.B2A3.A$2.A$2.A$2.B! Re: Blank Thread
[url]about:blank[/url]
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Blank Thread
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf