Page 1 of 2

Countries

Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm
by BokaBB
I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pm
by Schiaparelliorbust
BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
You mean my politics thread?

Re: Countries

Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 2:51 pm
by BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
You mean my politics thread?
Yes,but I want a new thread for this.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 2nd, 2020, 3:01 pm
by BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
You mean my politics thread?
I invite you to join my country.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 13th, 2020, 12:29 am
by SquishyBoi
ok then

i'm the leader of a country called "ukbai" (which means "cheese omelette" in ukbian) and i only have 42 and a half soldiers as my army
we also have our own cultures and traditions, like praying to clouds, being afraid of dogs and consuming nothing but honey and cardboard on the night of a full moon
our currency is called "vbux"
i'd like to declare war on everyone including the african elephants for taking these forums seriously

signed by
the ice cream man

Re: Countries

Posted: November 13th, 2020, 4:38 pm
by Moosey
bread

Re: Countries

Posted: November 13th, 2020, 9:19 pm
by Hunting
Moosey wrote: November 13th, 2020, 4:38 pmbread
bread

Re: Countries

Posted: November 13th, 2020, 11:00 pm
by SquishyBoi
Hunting wrote: November 13th, 2020, 9:19 pm
Moosey wrote: November 13th, 2020, 4:38 pmbread
bread
a wheat-flour dough that is made by being cultured with yeast and allowed to rise before being baked in a glorified furnace we call an "oven"

Re: Countries

Posted: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am
by BokaBB
You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 14th, 2020, 9:06 pm
by fluffykitty
I'll join Boka's country if he accepts my Komal verbs

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 5:51 am
by BokaBB
fluffykitty wrote: November 14th, 2020, 9:06 pm I'll join Boka's country if he accepts my Komal verbs
I will accept your verbs if you surrender your vowel harmony and leave the other language projects.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 6:19 am
by fluffykitty
I won't abandon the good language. By the way, you should try participating there. We could use more people.

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 6:29 am
by BokaBB
fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 6:19 am I won't abandon the good language. By the way, you should try participating there. We could use more people.
Won't until all stuff about hating me is removed.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm
by fluffykitty
I don't think there's anything there about hating you.

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 4:37 pm
by BokaBB
fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm I don't think there's anything there about hating you.
There clearly is. The title and the first post clearly are unless something changed.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 4:55 pm
by fluffykitty
I don't think those are hate.

Re: Countries

Posted: November 15th, 2020, 5:06 pm
by BokaBB
fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:55 pm I don't think those are hate.
They are NOTHING but hate.
Please read the sad story of my life at the Komal thread.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: Countries

Posted: November 16th, 2020, 12:36 am
by SquishyBoi
BokaBB wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
what's your country called

just sayin'

Re: Countries

Posted: November 16th, 2020, 8:51 am
by BokaBB
SquishyBoi wrote: November 16th, 2020, 12:36 am
BokaBB wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
what's your country called

just sayin'
BokaBB's country.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

minecraftia

Posted: November 19th, 2020, 2:57 am
by the lifestroyer
ALl Hail Mincraftia!(Or Netheritan)
MY country
Requirements:
Need to Know Minecraft
Currency:emeralds
Language:Creepoil

Re: minecraftia

Posted: November 19th, 2020, 5:29 am
by Hunting
the lifestroyer wrote: November 19th, 2020, 2:57 am ALl Hail Mincraftia!(Or Netheritan)
MY country
Requirements:
Need to Know Minecraft
Currency:emeralds
Language:Creepoil
I join

Re: minecraftia

Posted: November 19th, 2020, 5:35 am
by Schiaparelliorbust
Hunting wrote: November 19th, 2020, 5:29 am I join
Me too. Can I be ambassador to BokaBB's country?

Re: Countries

Posted: November 19th, 2020, 10:01 am
by Moosey
Pattonasnnusuec n-nau vevi megke'pttos'naatmash! [All hail internet place]
Imit atmash [my country]
mez "english", gkiersmosnno i saasmasaddue j'asttos'
Requirements:
Need to be allowed in ig
Currency: bread
Language: lobeg ofc

Re: minecraftia

Posted: November 19th, 2020, 11:20 pm
by the lifestroyer
Hunting wrote: November 19th, 2020, 5:29 am I join
Accepted
Your the new General Hunting!!!

Re: Countries

Posted: November 20th, 2020, 12:16 am
by Hunting
Moosey wrote: November 19th, 2020, 10:01 am Currency: bread
Hahahahahahahahahaha