Hello Everyone.

For general discussion about Conway's Game of Life.
Post Reply
Chloe Harrison
Posts: 1
Joined: October 14th, 2020, 11:42 am

Hello Everyone.

Post by Chloe Harrison »

Hi,
I am new here can anyone here help with some forum rules and for chitchat too.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by Moosey »

Chloe Harrison wrote: October 14th, 2020, 11:46 am Hi,
I am new here can anyone here help with some forum rules and for chitchat too.
Hi, welcome to the forums! The rules can be found in this thread.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Challenger007
Posts: 4
Joined: November 6th, 2020, 6:35 am

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by Challenger007 »

Hello! I'm new too! I think it will be easier for you to find interlocutors if you tell us what you are interested in and what interests you!
Post Reply