Page 1 of 1

WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 11:26 am
by BokaBB
Grlprtpcaktwjfwulkhruopgfejneethgulkwqwwggssfbk
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 12:07 pm
by PC101
I think the title of this thread is a good example of the Streisand effect. Someone confirm for me though.

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 2:36 pm
by Moosey
PC101 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 12:07 pm I think the title of this thread is a good example of the Streisand effect. Someone confirm for me though.
yes

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: September 17th, 2020, 11:40 pm
by SquishyBoi
bananas taste pretty good

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: September 18th, 2020, 1:53 am
by wwei23
PC101 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 12:07 pm I think the title of this thread is a good example of the Streisand effect. Someone confirm for me though.
Probably.

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: October 4th, 2020, 7:34 am
by BokaBB
(Translator needed)傲哎江苏凹熬水蒽江而呃鞥立甩沁嗷烦心事没必要立。
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: October 4th, 2020, 9:14 am
by yujh
BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 7:34 am (Translator needed)傲哎江苏凹熬水蒽江而呃鞥立甩沁嗷烦心事没必要立。
Have a good day!

BokaBB
sorry, I can't understand this。

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: October 4th, 2020, 9:20 am
by iNoMed
Ran it through an online translator, and somehow ended up with "Ao hei, Jiangsu concave boil the water in the river, and er, scream, worry, no need to stand.". Yeah, I'm not understanding it either.

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: October 4th, 2020, 11:29 am
by BokaBB
I know no Chinese,just wrote out a random thing since I found a way on the laptop.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: WARNING:Do not open. There is nothing interesting in this thread.

Posted: December 6th, 2022, 8:32 am
by Thir
nothing interesting
.|
.|
.|
.|
\|/
nothing interesting

now there really is "nothing interesting" in this thread