Page 1 of 1
CA,technology and programming
Posted: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am
by BokaBB
I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: CA,technology and programming
Posted: August 29th, 2020, 8:16 am
by apg
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am
Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
There are lots of areas of research that don't require programming knowledge: in particular, patterns that are 'engineered' rather than 'discovered' are often done by hand without search programs.
Re: CA,technology and programming
Posted: August 30th, 2020, 1:59 pm
by Hunting
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am
I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Yes. In fact, in the future, you need to know both to do
anything. In real life.
Re: CA,technology and programming
Posted: August 30th, 2020, 2:04 pm
by BokaBB
Hunting wrote: August 30th, 2020, 1:59 pm
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am
I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Yes. In fact, in the future, you need to know both to do
anything. In real life.
Don't think so.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: CA,technology and programming
Posted: September 19th, 2020, 7:22 pm
by wwei23
Some search programs are already pre-compiled. Just run them.