Page 1 of 2

My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 10:19 am
by BokaBB
This is something that I have invented for.... why not.
Feel free to move this to the Sandbox forum.
Please comment if you want to earn Coins,Fame and Gems.
Coins are spent on things,while Fame is also needed,but you do not lose any Fame while buying. Gems are premium currency.
Hunting has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 gems.
yujh has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
FWKnightship has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
lemon41625 has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
SquishyBoi has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
NoAyeBeardo has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
The tasks below are only for Pi puffer life (B34c/S234y8).
Find a pi - heptomino circuit:+5000 Coins and +20 Fame.
The tasks below are only for Pi puffer life(B34c/S234y8), Traffic Flow (B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) and Hats and Shuttles (B34iqwy/S23-cq).
Find a new gun:+3000 Coins and +5 Fame.
Make a Turing machine:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems.
Make a replicator:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems.
Find a gliderless non-glider gun:+5000 Coins and +7 Fame.
Make an universal constructor,Orthogonid or Demonoid:+50000 Coins,+50 Fame and +5 Gems.
Post a haul to Catalogue smaller than or equal to 100000 soups:+1000 Coins and +1 Fame.
Post a haul to Catalogue bigger than 100000 soups:+10000 Coins,+10 Fame and +1 Gems.
You will not get anything unless you submit your results here or at the threads of the rules.
Additional things you can do:
Say something bad about me or my rules:-infinite Coins,-infinite Fame and -infinite Gems.
Teach me to apgsearch:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems. Only one person can ever get this reward.
Here are the things you can buy.
Force me to contribute myself in some rule:3000 Coins,15 Fame and 1 Gems.
10000 Coins:20 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to learn Chinese:500000 Coins,100 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to learn any other language expect Chinese:200000 Coins:25 Fame and 5 Gems.
Destroy this system:250000 Coins, 100 Fame and 20 Gems.
I also can destroy this system if I desire.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 10:22 am
by gooddogtyson
pardon my language,

what the absolute hell is this

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 10:22 am
by Moosey
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:19 am Force me to eat poo:500000 Coins, 100 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to leave this forum forever:750000 Coins,150 Fame and 25 Gems.
Force me to make suicide:1000000 Coins,200 Fame and 50 Gems.
Uh

You ok, boka?

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 10:38 am
by andrewph33
...Why?

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 11:34 am
by Moosey
I'd like to claim
20000 Coins, 20 Fame and 2 Gems
for
Post a haul to Catalogue bigger than 100000 soups:+10000 Coins,+10 Fame and +1 Gems.
I have submitted two five-million-soup hauls for Portlife. (I'm going to submit more soon)

EDIT:
I've also submitted a smaller haul which is also >100000 soups so I suppose I can claim an additional 10000 coins, 10 fame, and 1 gem

EDIT: it only applies to some of your other rules? ok



EDIT:
two hauls from hats and shuttles from me

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 11:39 am
by Sarp
The tasks below are only for Pi puffer life (B34c/S234y8).
Sorry that doesn't count.

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 11:42 am
by Moosey
@BokaBB you ok?

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 11:52 am
by BokaBB
gooddogtyson wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:22 am pardon my language,

what the absolute hell is this
You and Moosey,please do not look at this seriously.
Moderators,you are 100% allowed to move this to the Sandbox forum.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 11:56 am
by BokaBB
Moosey wrote: August 27th, 2020, 11:34 am I'd like to claim
20000 Coins, 20 Fame and 2 Gems
for
Post a haul to Catalogue bigger than 100000 soups:+10000 Coins,+10 Fame and +1 Gems.
I have submitted two five-million-soup hauls for Portlife. (I'm going to submit more soon)

EDIT:
I've also submitted a smaller haul which is also >100000 soups so I suppose I can claim an additional 10000 coins, 10 fame, and 1 gem

EDIT: it only applies to some of your other rules? ok



EDIT:
two hauls from hats and shuttles from me
However,any help is welcomed. We need more hauls in Pi puffer life and Traffic Flow.
Moosey,let's be friends!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:01 pm
by BokaBB
I do not know why I am happy because this thread was moved.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:03 pm
by Moosey
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 11:56 am <snip>
We need more hauls in Pi puffer life
<snip>
I cannot apgsearch that rule:

Code: Select all

b34cs234y8/C1: 35 soups completed (1.995 soups/second current, 1.995 overall).
2 soups per second is not apgsearchable.

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:05 pm
by BokaBB
Moosey wrote: August 27th, 2020, 12:03 pm
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 11:56 am <snip>
We need more hauls in Pi puffer life
<snip>
I cannot apgsearch that rule:

Code: Select all

b34cs234y8/C1: 35 soups completed (1.995 soups/second current, 1.995 overall).
2 soups per second is not apgsearchable.
We still need a gun in Hats and Shuttles.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:07 pm
by cvojan
What's the point of this? Are they just brownie points or some sort of currency?

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:10 pm
by BokaBB
Do not take it seriously.
I will remove daily coin lost.
I hate your signature.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:11 pm
by BokaBB
cvojan,we still need a gun in Hats and Shuttles.
I have seen you in The Powder Toy!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 12:22 pm
by BokaBB
I cannot post now,I need to battle with Umnjaaw from the planet Trrrunjaawlrlmnjwhtrennrreddrrerrrg (yes,I am funny man).
They have 64 laser guns with the diameter 3,975975555432717384672954572052752024 kilometres.
Pi puffer life,FIRE!!!!!!
Traffic Flow,FIRE!!!!!!!
Spaceships and diamonds (34578/257/16),FIRE!!!!!!
Hats and Shuttles, FIR....oh,you do not have a gun yet....
Only one remained....
AND HIT!!!!!!!!!WE WON!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE CELEBRATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!I AM DEFENDING THIS PLANET!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 1:16 pm
by BokaBB
Looks like they will attack the whole planet. Only CA guns can kill them,people!
Here is a message I got from them:
BokaBB,tmmnjaawwnrewenggg Umnjaaw wllrrrrefnfgqwtrsten wrwenngrwaaw,frjklumnjaawrwnn drwnjawawrawan!
For security reasons I will not translate.
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 6:44 pm
by yujh
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:19 am This is something that I have invented for.... why not.
Feel free to move this to the Sandbox forum.
Please comment if you want to earn Coins,Fame and Gems.
Coins are spent on things,while Fame is also needed,but you do not lose any Fame while buying. Gems are premium currency.
Hunting has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 gems.
yujh has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
FWKnightship has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
lemon41625 has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
SquishyBoi has 100 Coins,10 Fame and 5 Gems.
The tasks below are only for Pi puffer life (B34c/S234y8).
Find a pi - heptomino circuit:+5000 Coins and +20 Fame.
The tasks below are only for Pi puffer life(B34c/S234y8), Traffic Flow (B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678) and Hats and Shuttles (B34iqwy/S23-cq).
Find a new gun:+3000 Coins and +5 Fame.
Make a Turing machine:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems.
Make a replicator:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems.
Find a gliderless non-glider gun:+5000 Coins and +7 Fame.
Make an universal constructor,Orthogonid or Demonoid:+50000 Coins,+50 Fame and +5 Gems.
Post a haul to Catalogue smaller than or equal to 100000 soups:+1000 Coins and +1 Fame.
Post a haul to Catalogue bigger than 100000 soups:+10000 Coins,+10 Fame and +1 Gems.
You will not get anything unless you submit your results here or at the threads of the rules.
Additional things you can do:
Say something bad about me or my rules:-infinite Coins,-infinite Fame and -infinite Gems.
Teach me to apgsearch:+100000 Coins,+100 Fame and +10 Gems. Only one person can ever get this reward.
Here are the things you can buy.
Force me to contribute myself in some rule:3000 Coins,15 Fame and 1 Gems.
10000 Coins:20 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to learn Chinese:500000 Coins,100 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to learn any other language expect Chinese:200000 Coins:25 Fame and 5 Gems.
Destroy this system:250000 Coins, 100 Fame and 20 Gems.
I also can destroy this system if I desire.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Please remove ‘my’ in the title.(sorry if I’m rude)

There was a pi to pi in the p108 gun

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 8:01 pm
by Moosey
<s>I like how despite my two "big" hats and shuttles hauls I have been neglected</s>

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pm
by goldenratio
REDACTED

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 28th, 2020, 9:44 am
by yujh
btw, make a universal...

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 28th, 2020, 10:25 am
by BokaBB
yujh wrote: August 28th, 2020, 9:44 am btw, make a universal...
The dot writing cannot hide anything from me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 28th, 2020, 6:57 pm
by yujh
BokaBB wrote: August 28th, 2020, 10:25 am
yujh wrote: August 28th, 2020, 9:44 am btw, make a universal...
The dot writing cannot hide anything from me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
So fix your post

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 29th, 2020, 4:19 am
by BokaBB
yujh wrote: August 28th, 2020, 6:57 pm
BokaBB wrote: August 28th, 2020, 10:25 am
yujh wrote: August 28th, 2020, 9:44 am btw, make a universal...
The dot writing cannot hide anything from me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
So fix your post
What to fix in the post?
Have a good day!

BokaBB

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Posted: August 29th, 2020, 4:24 am
by BokaBB
Moosey wrote: August 27th, 2020, 11:34 am I'd like to claim
20000 Coins, 20 Fame and 2 Gems
for
Post a haul to Catalogue bigger than 100000 soups:+10000 Coins,+10 Fame and +1 Gems.
I have submitted two five-million-soup hauls for Portlife. (I'm going to submit more soon)

EDIT:
I've also submitted a smaller haul which is also >100000 soups so I suppose I can claim an additional 10000 coins, 10 fame, and 1 gem

EDIT: it only applies to some of your other rules? ok



EDIT:
two hauls from hats and shuttles from me
You will not get your Hats and Shuttles reward unless you sign up.
Have a good day!

BokaBB