Page 1 of 1
Good news!
Posted: August 21st, 2020, 12:03 pm
by BokaBB
Except that I am not retiring,I have more good news!My phone has been finally fixed and I do not have to use mother's anymore!I am writing this from it.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Good news!
Posted: August 27th, 2020, 8:43 am
by BokaBB
I got a laptop!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Good news!
Posted: August 27th, 2020, 8:58 am
by yujh
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:43 am
I got a laptop!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Nice news!(edit your posts more(I’m thinking of these in the oca thread.
Re: Good news!
Posted: August 27th, 2020, 9:04 am
by BokaBB
yujh wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:58 am
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:43 am
I got a laptop!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Nice news!(edit your posts more(I’m thinking of these in the oca thread.
Where I can install things like qfind(I do not believe I will soon understand how to apgsearch despite that I have IQ 132)?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Good news!
Posted: August 27th, 2020, 9:45 am
by gooddogtyson
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 9:04 am
yujh wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:58 am
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:43 am
I got a laptop!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Nice news!(edit your posts more(I’m thinking of these in the oca thread.
Where I can install things like qfind(I do not believe I will soon understand how to apgsearch despite that I have IQ 132)?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
If your laptop is Windows, you'll have to instal Cygwin to use programs like gfind, apgsearch, ikpx2, collisrc.py, qfind, ntzfind, and many more. I would absolutely recommend looking at the APGsearch tutorial page on LifeWiki.
Re: Good news!
Posted: August 27th, 2020, 6:33 pm
by yujh
gooddogtyson wrote: August 27th, 2020, 9:45 am
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 9:04 am
yujh wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:58 am
Nice news!(edit your posts more(I’m thinking of these in the oca thread.
Where I can install things like qfind(I do not believe I will soon understand how to apgsearch despite that I have IQ 132)?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
If your laptop is Windows, you'll have to instal Cygwin to use programs like gfind, apgsearch, ikpx2, collisrc.py, qfind, ntzfind, and many more. I would absolutely recommend looking at the APGsearch tutorial page on LifeWiki.
Python and grind is ok, I think.