Page 1 of 2

Favourite Animals

Posted: January 28th, 2019, 12:12 pm
by dani
here are mine
1. Moose
2. Ferret
3. Axolotl
4. Manta ray (flat boy)
5. Cats I guess?? I don't know they're a bit overrated and essentially bigger ferrets

*definitely didn't create this for a certain new member e.e*

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: January 28th, 2019, 1:05 pm
by Moosey
dani wrote:here are mine
1. Moose
2. Ferret
3. Axolotl
4. Manta ray (flat boy)
5. Cats I guess?? I don't know they're a bit overrated and essentially bigger ferrets

*definitely didn't create this for a certain new member e.e*
Hah I share the first (though I actually am not really a favorite animal person, see my below post)
EDIT:
I get your joke now
EDIT2:
I was half expecting you to change the first on the list to "Earwig" or something because I had forgotten that I quoted you

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: January 28th, 2019, 6:13 pm
by Moosey
Three things:
1. What’s your actual favorite animal?
2. I’m not really much of a favorite animal person to be honest. That’s why I only listed Moose while you listed 4 animals (5 counting cats)
3. That was a good prank. :lol:

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: January 28th, 2019, 7:00 pm
by Saka
Cant really decide on the order, but
1. Nudibranch
2. Sea cucumber
3. Tunicate
4. Bettles with really long mandibles (staghorn beetle, darwin beetle, atlas beetle, etc.)
5. Leaf insects

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: January 29th, 2019, 10:09 am
by dani
Moosey wrote:Three things:
1. What’s your actual favorite animal?
Tie between moose and ferret.

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 23rd, 2020, 12:07 am
by Amy
I'm feeding fish. All the fish lovers know manging Aquarium is a bit hard but essential task. I use the MyAquarium fish tank manager to overcome it. if someone loves Fish, MyAquarium fish tank manager would be useful as it reminds of water change, cleaning the filter, fish database, and more. The app works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone and it easy to use. You can download the app for free in Play store

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 am
by yujh
Can I say human?

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am
by Saka
yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 23rd, 2020, 2:56 pm
by Hdjensofjfnen
dani wrote: January 28th, 2019, 12:12 pm 2. Ferret
Would have to agree with that one.

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 23rd, 2020, 3:56 pm
by otismo
I love fish because they are so graceful and relaxing to watch.

My favorite are Guppies; but then, also Angelfish -

you can only have so many Guppies

then they are Angelfish

food - yum...

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 24th, 2020, 7:55 am
by Moosey
Saka wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am
yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|
I have to agree with Saka there-- humans, in terms of the environment, are the most destructive species on earth, and that alone would keep me from rating them highest

Unrelated:
I did not know that calcyman had edit powers, or even that you can give certain people powers without making them, ex, a mod.
,<br />!!!
,
!!!
FCB3B83E-92EC-41C8-ADAD-4AC33612E063.jpeg (201.5 KiB) Viewed 6583 times

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: April 24th, 2020, 8:48 am
by yujh
Moosey wrote: April 24th, 2020, 7:55 am
Saka wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am
yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|
I have to agree with Saka there-- humans, in terms of the environment, are the most destructive species on earth, and that alone would keep me from rating them highest

Unrelated:
I did not know that calcyman had edit powers, or even that you can give certain people powers without making them, ex, a mod.
FCB3B83E-92EC-41C8-ADAD-4AC33612E063.jpeg
Oh, I just made a bad joke.
!!!

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 11th, 2020, 2:32 pm
by LuxiusGOL
1. Headcrab
2. Houndeye
3. Dog
4. Otter
5. Chumtoad

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 11th, 2020, 2:34 pm
by LuxiusGOL
Saka wrote: January 28th, 2019, 7:00 pm 1. Nudibranch
Ah yes, the naked piece of wood

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 11th, 2020, 5:03 pm
by gameoflifemaniac
cats

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 25th, 2020, 7:45 am
by Hunting
gameoflifemaniacs

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 4:46 am
by gameoflifemaniac
Hunting wrote: August 25th, 2020, 7:45 am gameoflifemaniacs
what

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am
by Hunting
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:46 am
Hunting wrote: August 25th, 2020, 7:45 am gameoflifemaniacs
what
Oh gosh I was caught

I intentionally did not mention you

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
by gameoflifemaniac
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am
by Hunting
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did
*notify

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am
by gameoflifemaniac
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did
*notify
i see

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am
by Hunting
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
you did
*notify
i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke

Re: Favourite Animals

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 5:48 am
by gameoflifemaniac
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am

*notify
i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 6:28 am
by Hunting
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:48 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am

i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.
You should not. Humans are technically animals, right?

Re: Favourite People

Posted: August 27th, 2020, 6:53 am
by yujh
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 6:28 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:48 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am

Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.
You should not. Humans are technically animals, right?
They don’t want to others to call them animals.
换位思考一下