Favourite Animals

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
dani
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Favourite Animals

Post by dani »

here are mine
1. Moose
2. Ferret
3. Axolotl
4. Manta ray (flat boy)
5. Cats I guess?? I don't know they're a bit overrated and essentially bigger ferrets

*definitely didn't create this for a certain new member e.e*
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Moosey »

dani wrote:here are mine
1. Moose
2. Ferret
3. Axolotl
4. Manta ray (flat boy)
5. Cats I guess?? I don't know they're a bit overrated and essentially bigger ferrets

*definitely didn't create this for a certain new member e.e*
Hah I share the first (though I actually am not really a favorite animal person, see my below post)
EDIT:
I get your joke now
EDIT2:
I was half expecting you to change the first on the list to "Earwig" or something because I had forgotten that I quoted you
Last edited by Moosey on April 24th, 2020, 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Moosey »

Three things:
1. What’s your actual favorite animal?
2. I’m not really much of a favorite animal person to be honest. That’s why I only listed Moose while you listed 4 animals (5 counting cats)
3. That was a good prank. :lol:
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Saka »

Cant really decide on the order, but
1. Nudibranch
2. Sea cucumber
3. Tunicate
4. Bettles with really long mandibles (staghorn beetle, darwin beetle, atlas beetle, etc.)
5. Leaf insects
jarring cyan
dani
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by dani »

Moosey wrote:Three things:
1. What’s your actual favorite animal?
Tie between moose and ferret.
Amy
Posts: 11
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 2:12 am

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Amy »

I'm feeding fish. All the fish lovers know manging Aquarium is a bit hard but essential task. I use the MyAquarium fish tank manager to overcome it. if someone loves Fish, MyAquarium fish tank manager would be useful as it reminds of water change, cleaning the filter, fish database, and more. The app works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphone and it easy to use. You can download the app for free in Play store
Last edited by apg on April 23rd, 2020, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed possibly-spam link
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by yujh »

Can I say human?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Saka »

yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|
jarring cyan
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1769
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: Eastern Time (UTC-4)

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Hdjensofjfnen »

dani wrote: January 28th, 2019, 12:12 pm 2. Ferret
Would have to agree with that one.
User avatar
otismo
Posts: 1594
Joined: August 18th, 2010, 1:41 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by otismo »

I love fish because they are so graceful and relaxing to watch.

My favorite are Guppies; but then, also Angelfish -

you can only have so many Guppies

then they are Angelfish

food - yum...
"One picture is worth 1000 words; but one thousand words, carefully crafted, can paint an infinite number of pictures."
- autonomic writing
forFUN : http://gol.jct.onl
ArtGallery : http://cgolart.onfav.net
VideoWS : http://conway.life
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Moosey »

Saka wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am
yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|
I have to agree with Saka there-- humans, in terms of the environment, are the most destructive species on earth, and that alone would keep me from rating them highest

Unrelated:
I did not know that calcyman had edit powers, or even that you can give certain people powers without making them, ex, a mod.
,<br />!!!
,
!!!
FCB3B83E-92EC-41C8-ADAD-4AC33612E063.jpeg (201.5 KiB) Viewed 6575 times
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by yujh »

Moosey wrote: April 24th, 2020, 7:55 am
Saka wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:41 am
yujh wrote: April 23rd, 2020, 7:00 amCan I say human?
Are they really your favorite, though? :|
I have to agree with Saka there-- humans, in terms of the environment, are the most destructive species on earth, and that alone would keep me from rating them highest

Unrelated:
I did not know that calcyman had edit powers, or even that you can give certain people powers without making them, ex, a mod.
FCB3B83E-92EC-41C8-ADAD-4AC33612E063.jpeg
Oh, I just made a bad joke.
!!!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
LuxiusGOL
Posts: 116
Joined: April 6th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Location: Giakteda, HKD, Tesana

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by LuxiusGOL »

1. Headcrab
2. Houndeye
3. Dog
4. Otter
5. Chumtoad
iambackhooray
User avatar
LuxiusGOL
Posts: 116
Joined: April 6th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Location: Giakteda, HKD, Tesana

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by LuxiusGOL »

Saka wrote: January 28th, 2019, 7:00 pm 1. Nudibranch
Ah yes, the naked piece of wood
iambackhooray
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

cats
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniacs
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: August 25th, 2020, 7:45 am gameoflifemaniacs
what
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Favourite People

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:46 am
Hunting wrote: August 25th, 2020, 7:45 am gameoflifemaniacs
what
Oh gosh I was caught

I intentionally did not mention you
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Favourite People

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Favourite People

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did
*notify
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Favourite People

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:51 am I intentionally did not mention you
you did
*notify
i see
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Favourite People

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:53 am
you did
*notify
i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Favourite Animals

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:55 am

*notify
i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Favourite People

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:48 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 4:56 am

i see
Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.
You should not. Humans are technically animals, right?
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Favourite People

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 6:28 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:48 am
Hunting wrote: August 27th, 2020, 5:01 am

Also, this is not a bad joke, this is a good joke
in my case, I was just thinking whether I should be offended or not by calling me an animal.
You should not. Humans are technically animals, right?
They don’t want to others to call them animals.
换位思考一下
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Post Reply