...[ ]...
[ ]......
[ ][ ][ ]
Code: Select all
#CXRLE Pos=7,7
x = 15, y = 15, rule = B37/S1234
15o$o13bo$ob5ob5obo$obobobobobobobo$obobobobobobobo$obobobobobobobo$ob
obobobobobobo$o13bo$ob5ob5obo$obo3bobo3bobo$ob5ob5obo$o5bo5bobo$ob5ob
5obo$o13bo$15o!DoneMimila99 wrote: September 22nd, 2025, 1:29 am Can I request trusted flag on my account? I really like GOL and want the wiki to be updated to help other people researching the wiki. thanks![]()
...[ ]...
[ ]......
[ ][ ][ ]
Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 7, rule = 0/2/4
$4.A$3.A.A$3.BAB$4.B!
I advise against discussing on LifeWiki. I suggest creating a personal thread in the sandbox and discuss there.WRAPboi wrote: October 19th, 2025, 7:10 pm I'd still like a flag, to update my user page. someone said i should discuss my fave topics on my page, not the forums... ('cuz im a mess)
thank you for listening.
![]()
most people say that since i've made so many of them, i should just make pages about them in a user page. apart from that, i have no otheruse for the flag.b-engine wrote: October 19th, 2025, 10:44 pmI advise against discussing on LifeWiki. I suggest creating a personal thread in the sandbox and discuss there.WRAPboi wrote: October 19th, 2025, 7:10 pm I'd still like a flag, to update my user page. someone said i should discuss my fave topics on my page, not the forums... ('cuz im a mess)
thank you for listening.
![]()
Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 7, rule = 0/2/4
$4.A$3.A.A$3.BAB$4.B!
The forums is meant for potentially less serious stuffs but still worthy of posting. LifeWiki is for information of notable patterns.WRAPboi wrote: October 20th, 2025, 12:12 am most people say that since i've made so many of them, i should just make pages about them in a user page. apart from that, i have no otheruse for the flag.
But this will stay on my user page.The forums is meant for potentially less serious stuffs but still worthy of posting. LifeWiki is for information of notable patterns.
Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 7, rule = 0/2/4
$4.A$3.A.A$3.BAB$4.B!
If you just want to post patterns, then you can make a new thread in the sandbox with a name like "WRAPboi's patterns" or "WRAPboi's stuff" or something similar where you can post these things. This is generally a much better way to share your patterns than putting them in your userspace on the wiki.WRAPboi wrote: October 20th, 2025, 12:26 amBut this will stay on my user page.The forums is meant for potentially less serious stuffs but still worthy of posting. LifeWiki is for information of notable patterns.
(Also, how is this not notable?we just discovered a c/3 ship, the largest and slowest of all slowships. [all non-photons])
Code: Select all
@RULE b3s23-a5StampCollections
@TABLE
n_states:26
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:rotate4reflect
var a1 = {1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var a = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var b = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var c = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var d = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var e = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var f = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var g = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var h = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
var i = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25}
0,0,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1,a1
0,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1,0,a1
0,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,0,a1
0,a1,0,0,0,0,0,a1,a1,a1
0,0,0,0,0,0,a1,a1,a1,a1
0,0,a1,0,0,0,0,a1,a1,a1
0,0,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,a1
0,0,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,a1,a1
0,0,a1,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1
0,a1,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,0,a1
a1,0,a1,0,0,0,0,0,a1,a1
a1,a1,0,0,0,0,0,a1,0,a1
a1,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,0,0,a1
a1,a1,0,0,0,0,0,0,a1,a1
a1,a1,0,0,0,a1,0,0,0,a1
a1,0,0,0,a1,0,0,0,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1,a1
a1,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1,0,a1
a1,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,0,a1
a1,0,0,0,0,0,a1,a1,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,0,0,0,0,a1,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,a1
a1,0,0,0,a1,0,0,a1,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,a1,0,a1,0,0,0,a1
a1,a1,a1,0,0,a1,0,0,0,a1
a1,a1,0,a1,0,a1,a1,a1,0,a1
a1,0,a1,0,a1,a1,a1,0,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,a1,0,a1,a1,0,a1,a1
a1,0,a1,a1,a1,a1,a1,0,0,a1
a1,a1,a1,a1,a1,a1,0,0,0,a1
a1,a1,0,a1,a1,a1,a1,0,0,a1
a1,a1,0,a1,a1,0,a1,a1,0,a1
a1,a1,a1,a1,0,a1,a1,0,0,a1
a1,a1,0,0,a1,0,a1,a1,a1,a1
a1,0,0,a1,a1,0,a1,a1,a1,a1
a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,0
@COLORS
1 0 255 0
2 255 0 0
3 255 216 255
5 255 255 0
6 96 96 96
7 255 0 255
8 128 0 128
9 0 191 255
10 0 64 128
11 64 224 208
12 0 128 64
13 255 255 255
14 255 99 71
15 250 128 114
16 219 112 147
17 255 165 0
18 245 222 179
19 0 255 255
20 192 192 192
21 192 255 128
22 255 182 193
23 0 255 127
24 1 1 1
25 255 0 127
Code: Select all
#C [[ THEME Golly ]]
x = 27, y = 15, rule = LifeHistory
8.A$A6.A.A$3A4.BA2B.B2D$3.A4.2B.2B2DB$2.2A2.3B.6B2.3B$2.20B$4.19B$4.2B
C10BD4B$4.2B2C10BD4B$4.B2C11B2D3B$4.13B2D4B$5.12BD3B.B2A$6.13B3.BA.A$
6.3B.B3.B10.A$25.2A!
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 13, rule = B34ij5e6kn/S23-kn4nqtyz5j6a
$3bo$3bo$b3o6$10bo$9bobo$10bo!
The wiki isn't the appropriate place to share new discoveries. Instead, you should consider posting these OCA in the Thread For Your Unrecognised CA. If you have a lot of OCA to share, you could even make your own thread in the OCA forum with a name like "OCAfan55's CA" or something similar.OCAfan55 wrote: October 26th, 2025, 4:10 pm Requesting trusted access for my account (NoGrassTouched) to share interesting OCA I have found.
Code: Select all
#C [[ THEME Golly ]]
x = 27, y = 15, rule = LifeHistory
8.A$A6.A.A$3A4.BA2B.B2D$3.A4.2B.2B2DB$2.2A2.3B.6B2.3B$2.20B$4.19B$4.2B
C10BD4B$4.2B2C10BD4B$4.B2C11B2D3B$4.13B2D4B$5.12BD3B.B2A$6.13B3.BA.A$
6.3B.B3.B10.A$25.2A!
Your account already has the trusted flag, so if you're having trouble editing a page, it's for another reason. Please note that the wiki is currently experiencing technical difficulties that make it difficult to load pages (which includes submitting edits), so you may have to try multiple times. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, although it depends largely on when Nathaniel has time to deal with it.I6_I6 wrote: December 31st, 2025, 1:43 am Please trust User:I6 I6. I've read the forum rules and notability guidelines.
I just want to contribute to this community
EDIT:
I know I've already asked, but I want to edit a page but it isn't working. Maybe it's because I'm using a different device?
Make sure the link you clicked is "Edit Page" instead of "View Source".I6_I6 wrote: December 31st, 2025, 1:43 am EDIT:
I know I've already asked, but I want to edit a page but it isn't working. Maybe it's because I'm using a different device?