Above user in a nutshell

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

a twelve year old (at the time of writing)
jarring cyan
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who joined abo8ut 5 years soooijsge
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who likes XSS and other cool things I don't know of
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Someone
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Someone who's getting bored on this forum
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Someone who double now triple posted
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who said:
Also, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
I can even recite that sentence without a single error
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by yujh »

Someone who is called Hunting
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (how do say jh)
Last edited by PkmnQ on June 28th, 2020, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by yujh »

Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (pkmnq)

Code: Select all

 x = 60, y = 10, rule = B3/S237
...........o..............................o.................$
.oo..ooo..oo............................oo..o......oo..ooo..$
oo...o....o.o...oo.......oooo.......o..oo...oooo..oo...o....$
..o...o.........o.o....oo.oooo.....ooo..o.o.ooo.o...o...o...$
................o.o...o.oo....o...oo..oo.o..oo..............$
...........o.....ooo..o.o.....oo.oo...o...o.ooo.o.......o...$
.oo..ooo..oooo...o.o..oo..o......o..o.....o.oo.o...o...oo...$
oo...o....o..oo....oo....o........oo..............oo...o.o..$
..o...o.....oo..o.o.o.....o.......................o.o.......$
..............o.....o.......................................!
(for boredom)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
EvinZL
Posts: 1070
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: here

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by EvinZL »

Someone who enjoys finding ships
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by yujh »

Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (nZL)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Layz Boi
Posts: 294
Joined: October 25th, 2018, 3:57 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Layz Boi »

Talkative guy that likes ships and making rules. :D
Currently inactive.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by yujh »

A lazy guy?(according to his name)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

PkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
Someone I agree with
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 3:56 pm
PkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
Someone I agree with
Someone I agree with
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pm
gameoflifemaniac wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 3:56 pm
PkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
Someone I agree with
Someone I agree with
Someone I have to and should agree with
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

yujh wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:54 pm
Hunting wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pm
gameoflifemaniac wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 3:56 pm

Someone I agree with
Someone I agree with
Someone I have to and should agree with
Someone I only agree with about the fact that they are forced to agree
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Moosey wrote: July 14th, 2020, 3:16 pm
yujh wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:54 pm
Hunting wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pm

Someone I agree with
Someone I have to and should agree with
Someone I only agree with about the fact that they are forced to agree
Someone I disagree with
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who sort of broke the chain but in reality would probably continue without me intervening.

Also, you are not allowed to start any more chains.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by JP21 »

Someone who intercepted a chain of quotes.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who is correct. Thanks for the compliment.
User avatar
LuxiusGOL
Posts: 116
Joined: April 6th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Location: Giakteda, HKD, Tesana

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by LuxiusGOL »

PkmnQ wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:18 am jan li kepeken ala toki pona.
(Person who didn't use toki pona.)
conlang critic
iambackhooray
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who didn't use "someone" in their post.

(Also, yes, I found out about toki pona through conlang critic)
Locked