apgsearch - haul requests

For discussion of other cellular automata.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

cgoler2 wrote: May 8th, 2021, 3:50 pm Did you forget to apgsearch the rule? I don't see any objects.
Sorry about that. Didn’t have time yesterday.

Also, I think there’s already a blithe, by EV2?

Edit: the rule is slow, I only do 14 per sec.
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
cgoler2
Posts: 224
Joined: March 10th, 2021, 2:32 pm
Location: Living in a half-bakery

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by cgoler2 »

That's not that slow for a rule that has so many puffers.
User avatar
cgoler2
Posts: 224
Joined: March 10th, 2021, 2:32 pm
Location: Living in a half-bakery

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by cgoler2 »

B2k3-jqy/S235cr, symmetry C1 please!
User avatar
Aleph
Posts: 2293
Joined: February 18th, 2021, 11:18 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Aleph »

B01e2c3i4e/S1e3y4et in 1x256. It's like B026/S1 but emulates a different 1D CA, and additionally doesn't explode in C1.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

Will anyone 8g or 10g pedestrian life?(sry for that)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
cgoler2
Posts: 224
Joined: March 10th, 2021, 2:32 pm
Location: Living in a half-bakery

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by cgoler2 »

B2ei3ai/S1c2-i3.
Edit: The rule is ~20 soups per second, barely apgsearchable.
User avatar
bibunsekibun
Posts: 345
Joined: April 17th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Location: Japan

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by bibunsekibun »

B2n3-ej4w/S12-e3-cey4ry5k/C1 Please!!!
sorry I can only speak Japanese, English is made by machine translation
I'm a fan of methuselahs
User avatar
bibunsekibun
Posts: 345
Joined: April 17th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Location: Japan

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by bibunsekibun »

(sorry for multipost)
Please B2n3-jq4acnty5y8/S23-k4nz/C1!
sorry I can only speak Japanese, English is made by machine translation
I'm a fan of methuselahs
erictom333
Posts: 198
Joined: January 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by erictom333 »

Can anyone apgsearch these two rules of mine: B3-y/S2-n34qz (SLlife) and B34w/S2a34-q.
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2632
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

I'd like someone to try apgsearching these rules. They settle fairly fast, but also contain the bowtie replicator and a variant of the bomber.
  • B36n/S237e
  • B36n/S236i
  • B36n/S235e
  • B36n/S234c
  • B36n/S23-k
  • B36n8/S23
  • B36n7e/S23
EDIT: And also these:
  • B36kn/S23
  • B36in/S23
  • B36en/S23 (also contains a (13,10)c/240 puffer)

    Code: Select all

    x = 3, y = 3, rule = B36en/S23
    bo$3o$o!
    
  • B36cn/S23
  • B36an/S23
  • B35y6n/S23
  • B35r6n/S23
  • B35k6n/S23
  • B35e6n/S23
  • B34z6n/S23
  • B34t6n/S23
  • B34q6n/S23
  • B34k6n/S23
  • B3-y6n/S23
  • B3-e6n/S23 (has a nonstandard bomber with a block instead of a blinker)

    Code: Select all

    x = 11, y = 6, rule = B3-e6n/S23
    6b3o$6bo2bo$6bo3bo$7bo2bo$2o6b3o$2o!
    

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
affamatodidio
Posts: 245
Joined: September 14th, 2021, 7:45 pm

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by affamatodidio »

Hello. I'm here to request B2i34c/S2-i3-k4ce6i.
It was an offshoot of salad i came across before I knew that Salad existed. It has a c/2, c/3, c/4, c/5, c/6, c/7, c/8, c/4d, and a second c/4d.
Spaceship collection:

Code: Select all

x = 102, y = 11, rule = B2i34c/S2-i3-k4ce6i
2b3ob3o$bo2bobo2bo8bob4obo9bo7bo$o3bobo3bo6b3o4b3o7b3o5b3o6b3o26bo9b2o
5b2o$o9bo5bo3bo2bo3bo22bo3bo24bobo7bobo4bobo$2bo5bo7bobo2b2o2bobo6b3o
13bo3bo8b3o2b3o7bo3bo8bo6bo$o9bo23b3o14b3o9bobo2bobo8b3o17b2o$2bo5bo7b
o2bo4bo2bo37bo2bo31b2o$obo5bobo5bobo6bobo23bobo9b3o2b3o6b2o3b2o17bo$49b
3ob3o7b3o2b3o5bob5obo15bo$64b2o2b2o6bo2b3o2bo$65bo2bo!
I'm looking for reflectors, c/9, c/10, c/11, and any Nc/(2N+1). Knightships may be possible, but I would like if someone tried to find a c/9 first. Just trying to flesh this out.
Thank you for your time reading this even if you don't choose to apgsearch.
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2632
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

affamatodidio wrote: November 15th, 2021, 1:36 pm Hello. I'm here to request B2i34c/S2-i3-k4ce6i.
It was an offshoot of salad i came across before I knew that Salad existed. It has a c/2, c/3, c/4, c/5, c/6, c/7, c/8, c/4d, and a second c/4d.
Spaceship collection:

Code: Select all

x = 102, y = 11, rule = B2i34c/S2-i3-k4ce6i
2b3ob3o$bo2bobo2bo8bob4obo9bo7bo$o3bobo3bo6b3o4b3o7b3o5b3o6b3o26bo9b2o
5b2o$o9bo5bo3bo2bo3bo22bo3bo24bobo7bobo4bobo$2bo5bo7bobo2b2o2bobo6b3o
13bo3bo8b3o2b3o7bo3bo8bo6bo$o9bo23b3o14b3o9bobo2bobo8b3o17b2o$2bo5bo7b
o2bo4bo2bo37bo2bo31b2o$obo5bobo5bobo6bobo23bobo9b3o2b3o6b2o3b2o17bo$49b
3ob3o7b3o2b3o5bob5obo15bo$64b2o2b2o6bo2b3o2bo$65bo2bo!
I'm looking for reflectors, c/9, c/10, c/11, and any Nc/(2N+1). Knightships may be possible, but I would like if someone tried to find a c/9 first. Just trying to flesh this out.
Thank you for your time reading this even if you don't choose to apgsearch.
Apgsearch cannot do those things, but you can use ikpx2, ntzfind, or qfind for the spaceship searches; the former can upload hauls in apg-searchable rules to Catagolue. I'm not aware of any search programs for catalysts, but I would recommend looking for a oscilator with a suitable duoplet or banana spark using rlifesrc.

Code: Select all

x = 24, y = 5, rule = B2i34c/S2-i3-k4ce6i
2bo16bo$obo14bobo$b2o15b2o$4bo16bo$3bo18b2o!

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
erictom333
Posts: 198
Joined: January 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by erictom333 »

B36k/S34-cknqy578 plz
erictom333
Posts: 198
Joined: January 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by erictom333 »

erictom333 wrote: December 6th, 2021, 7:56 pm B36k/S34-cknqy578 plz
please
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

erictom333 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 1:16 am
erictom333 wrote: December 6th, 2021, 7:56 pm B36k/S34-cknqy578 plz
please
Stop, I will a while later
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
erictom333
Posts: 198
Joined: January 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by erictom333 »

yujh wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:11 am
erictom333 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 1:16 am
erictom333 wrote: December 6th, 2021, 7:56 pm B36k/S34-cknqy578 plz
please
Stop, I will a while later
ok
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

erictom333 wrote: December 11th, 2021, 12:40 am
yujh wrote: December 10th, 2021, 9:11 am
erictom333 wrote: December 10th, 2021, 1:16 am

please
Stop, I will a while later
ok
Uh don’t ping me pls(sorry for non constructive quote), you can find the census in cata right now
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
affamatodidio
Posts: 245
Joined: September 14th, 2021, 7:45 pm

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by affamatodidio »

b3-e4w6s234q

has a c/8 and could probably have room for other things
User avatar
Wyirm
Posts: 307
Joined: October 29th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Location: 30.541634, 47.825445 (on the boat)

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Wyirm »

B2i3aijn4k5ry/S2-c34a

semi-explosive with large enough soups (1000x1000 you start to see c/2 puffers and spaceships escape, not really explosive though)

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 28, rule = TripleLife
17.G$17.3G$20.G$19.2G11$9.EF$8.FG.GD$8.DGAGF$10.DGD5$2.2G$3.G30.2G$3G
25.2G5.G$G27.G.G.3G$21.2G7.G.G$21.2G7.2G!
Bow down to the Herschel
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Ian07 »

affamatodidio wrote: December 14th, 2021, 12:20 pm b3-e4w6s234q

has a c/8 and could probably have room for other things
1 million soups done: https://catagolue.hatsya.com/census/b3-e4w6s234q/C1
Wyirm wrote: December 14th, 2021, 12:41 pm B2i3aijn4k5ry/S2-c34a

semi-explosive with large enough soups (1000x1000 you start to see c/2 puffers and spaceships escape, not really explosive though)
Unfortunately, it seems like this rule isn't apgsearchable - I waited for several minutes and got no output when I tried to search it.
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
Wyirm
Posts: 307
Joined: October 29th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Location: 30.541634, 47.825445 (on the boat)

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Wyirm »

Likely due to this puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 2, rule = B2i3aijn4k5ry/S2-c34a
b2o$4o!

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 28, rule = TripleLife
17.G$17.3G$20.G$19.2G11$9.EF$8.FG.GD$8.DGAGF$10.DGD5$2.2G$3.G30.2G$3G
25.2G5.G$G27.G.G.3G$21.2G7.G.G$21.2G7.2G!
Bow down to the Herschel
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

Wyirm wrote: December 14th, 2021, 3:03 pm Likely due to this puffer:

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 2, rule = B2i3aijn4k5ry/S2-c34a
b2o$4o!
It is the puffer which makes apgsearch take time to identify, which make it hard to search. you can now apgsearch any rule that have soups that stabalize in 16*16 and a 5000 soup haul can be done in an hour(likely less than 100 objects though(
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
LaundryPizza03
Posts: 2632
Joined: December 15th, 2017, 12:05 am
Location: Unidentified location "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas"

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by LaundryPizza03 »

Could you do the following rules while I'm gone on vacation?
  • B2ac3qy/S0
  • B2a3in4ein/S02i6i8
  • B2a3air4irw5ci6c/S2i3e4r5i6c7c8
  • B2-ae3-in/S01e3ajr
  • B2ck3acjn4jkry5ijqry6ac7e/S02ac3ajr4akrw5ejknq6ek78
  • B35r/S23
  • B35q/S238

Code: Select all

x = 4, y = 3, rule = B3-q4z5y/S234k5j
2b2o$b2o$2o!
LaundryPizza03 at Wikipedia
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by yujh »

LaundryPizza03 wrote: December 17th, 2021, 4:09 pm B2a3air4irw5ci6c/S2i3e4r5i6c7c8
Obviously a bug in spaceinvaders think they are exploding
Edit: Oh yeah population I will try hack the script
No I simply cant
Edit5: I might just didnt gave it enough soup
Edit6: I just got 1345 distinct p1 photons
Edit3: Heres an RRO:

Code: Select all

x = 6, y = 5, rule = B2-ae3-in/S01e3ajr
2bo$b3o2$o$5bo!
Not loopable at p52
Edit4: this rule is not explosive anyways

Code: Select all

https://catagolue.hatsya.com/census/b2ck3acjn4jkry5ijqry6ac7es02ac3ajr4akrw5ejknq6ek78/C1
Edit5: b35rs23 just has been saerched by 77 back in 2018
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Wyirm
Posts: 307
Joined: October 29th, 2021, 6:54 pm
Location: 30.541634, 47.825445 (on the boat)

Re: apgsearch - haul requests

Post by Wyirm »

B2e3-acjn4a/S23-k4w [C1]
Hopefully with small soups the extremely slow decay shouldn't take effect, let me know of any infinite growth patterns.

Code: Select all

x = 36, y = 28, rule = TripleLife
17.G$17.3G$20.G$19.2G11$9.EF$8.FG.GD$8.DGAGF$10.DGD5$2.2G$3.G30.2G$3G
25.2G5.G$G27.G.G.3G$21.2G7.G.G$21.2G7.2G!
Bow down to the Herschel
Post Reply