Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
User avatar
toroidalet
Posts: 1514
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 1:48 pm
Location: My computer
Contact:

Post by toroidalet »

Saka wrote:What the heck??
What you're seeing is your calculator attempting (and probably failing) to render a graph that fills an entire area (x≥-4, y≥4) On Desmos this displays as a weird fractal thing.
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Adapdibapdibalereen

Post by Saka »

toroidalet wrote: What you're seeing is your calculator attempting (and probably failing) to render a graph that fills an entire area (x≥-4, y≥4) On Desmos this displays as a weird fractal thing.
Oh. So it's supposed to be a giant square?
jarring cyan
User avatar
gmc_nxtman
Posts: 1158
Joined: May 26th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by gmc_nxtman »

Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face.

Teach a man to mask and he will show you for and with his whole true life
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Post by Saka »

smart developer is enhanced wise quelchii undergraduate basketball game is enhanced bump basketball smart mousetrap main flaw undergraduate film forum, a developer of products with enhanced consumer mainstream tomato soup
jarring cyan
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

i hate my two-year-old cousin as hell.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Code: Select all

x = 1, y = 1, rule = R500,C0,M0,S0..0,B1..1,NM
o!
That's what I wnat to do with my cousin: crash his brain and prevent him from crying.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: That's what I wnat to do with my cousin: crash his brain and prevent him from crying.
gameoflifemaniac wrote:i hate my two-year-old cousin as hell.
You're a very mean person
jarring cyan
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Saka wrote:
gameoflifemaniac wrote: That's what I wnat to do with my cousin: crash his brain and prevent him from crying.
gameoflifemaniac wrote:i hate my two-year-old cousin as hell.
You're a very mean person
8)
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

but i'm sorry
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Haha I remember that PM you sent me and after that you asked if admins could see PMs can I share with everyone else
jarring cyan
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

ecf3f7
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Paaa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa YEEEEEEEE
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

I've crashed 11 billion objects on B3/S23 1x256X2+1!
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSH!

Code: Select all

x = 9, y = 3, rule = B3/S23
3o3b2o$2bo2bo2bo$3o3b2o!
User avatar
toroidalet
Posts: 1514
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 1:48 pm
Location: My computer
Contact:

Muzik went on a B(some conditions)/S0 binary counter spree

Post by toroidalet »

wwei23 wrote:I've crashed 11 billion objects on B3/S23 1x256X2+1!
I don't think very much people want to see your progress. After all, it still has a ways to go before cracking the bottom of the list.
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.
wwei23

Re: Muzik went on a B(some conditions)/S0 binary counter spree

Post by wwei23 »

toroidalet wrote:
wwei23 wrote:I've crashed 11 billion objects on B3/S23 1x256X2+1!
I don't think very much people want to see your progress. After all, it still has a ways to go before cracking the bottom of the list.
I'm halfway there! I'm just excited.
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

Weird:

Code: Select all

x = 11, y = 3, rule = B36n/S234y
b2o$2obo5b2o$b2o6b2o!
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

The rows are being added at the right side, but the replicators are being added at the left!

Code: Select all

x = 17, y = 11, rule = B2-c/S
o$o7bo$bo7bo3bo$2bo11bo$3bo11bo$4bo11bo$5bo$6bo8bo$7bo$8bo$9bo3bo!
User avatar
toroidalet
Posts: 1514
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 1:48 pm
Location: My computer
Contact:

Post by toroidalet »

wwei23 wrote:The rows are being added at the right side, but the replicators are being added at the left!

Code: Select all

sierpinski builder
What is the point of this? (You really don't have to create a new post every time you get another billion objects on your hacked apgsearch.)
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

Usually, when I want to post stuff but it doesn't fit anywhere else, I usually just automatically post it here. Also, an almost P6 "fidget spinner:"

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = LifeHistory
3A$2A$2A!
[[ STOP 3 ]]
drc
Posts: 1664
Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 4:11 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by drc »

wwei23 wrote:Usually, when I want to post stuff but it doesn't fit anywhere else, I usually just automatically post it here. Also, an almost P6 "fidget spinner:"

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = LifeHistory
3A$2A$2A!
[[ STOP 3 ]]
Stop calling it that

Thanks
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

drc wrote:
wwei23 wrote:Usually, when I want to post stuff but it doesn't fit anywhere else, I usually just automatically post it here. Also, an almost P6 "fidget spinner:"

Code: Select all

x = 3, y = 3, rule = LifeHistory
3A$2A$2A!
[[ STOP 3 ]]
Stop calling it that

Thanks
Why?
User avatar
toroidalet
Posts: 1514
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 1:48 pm
Location: My computer
Contact:

Back as much on track as a random posts thing can be

Post by toroidalet »

TIolrlouimdianlaetti
  • T
      I
      • o
          l
          • r
              l
              • o
                  u
                  • i
                      m
                      • d
                          i
                          • a
                              n
                              • l
                                  a
                                  • e
                                      t
                                      • t[list]
                                      i
                    [/list]
                    Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.
                    drc
                    Posts: 1664
                    Joined: December 3rd, 2015, 4:11 pm

                    Re: Random posts

                    Post by drc »

                    Main event,
                    yellow
                    red
                    black
                    white
                    dirty
                    M O M E N T Z
                    S H I V E R D O W N T H E B A C K B O O O N E
                    User avatar
                    Saka
                    Posts: 3626
                    Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
                    Location: Indonesia
                    Contact:

                    Re: Random posts

                    Post by Saka »

                    Let's start a lyrics chain. No hijacking, don't ask the song (Go find by yourself) and only 1 line at a time. Here we go:

                    I follow the Moskva
                    jarring cyan
                    Locked