PHPBB is a bot!Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pmIt's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reasonSoccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 amWhat made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
shrugs
Random posts
Re: LOLOLOL
Re: Random posts
I'm gonna see a solar eclipse
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
What’s so bad about bots?Huntttttttttttttttt me! wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pmPHPBB is a bot!Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pmIt's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reasonSoccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am
What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
shrugs
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Random posts
I successfully rewrote PlutoniumSearch.
Re: LOLOLOL
You are a markov chain!Foraging wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pmPHPBB is a bot!Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pmIt's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reasonSoccer wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 am
What made you say that? It looks like a nice, innocent cake that is not a lie.
shrugs
Also, you changed my name to "Soccer". I do not like that. Guess who's coming to visit? Yeah, that's right
jarring cyan
Re: LOLOLOL
Hi, soccer.Seccor wrote: June 21st, 2020, 1:16 amYou are a markov chain!Foraging wrote: June 20th, 2020, 9:07 pmPHPBB is a bot!Moose Antlerererererererers wrote: June 20th, 2020, 6:34 pm
It's just that JP21 dislikes PHPBB12345 for no particular reason
shrugs
Also, you changed my name to "Soccer". I do not like that. Guess who's coming to visit? Yeah, that's right
phpbb_hitman.png
Last edited by Hunting on June 21st, 2020, 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Random posts
Hi, soccer.
Hi, soccer.
Hi, soccer.
Wow this is funny
Hi, soccer.
Hi, soccer.
Wow this is funny
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Input:
sqrt(a+sqrt(b))=sqrt(x1)+sqrt(x2)
Solution:
x1=(a+sqrt(a^2-b))/2
x2=(a-sqrt(a^2-b))/2
sqrt(a+sqrt(b))=sqrt(x1)+sqrt(x2)
Solution:
x1=(a+sqrt(a^2-b))/2
x2=(a-sqrt(a^2-b))/2
Re: Random posts
It’s cloudy
Re: Random posts
I managed to see it but it looked like the sun like normal, but my mom tells me that it was the solar eclipse so I guess I saw it?
Re: Random posts
I like Connie Talbot - I think she thought I was making fun of her name -
I was trying to tell her that .bot was coming out - I do not think anyone bought tal.bot yet -
I know a guy named John Rocks - his last name is an extension - he could get john.rocks -
I am quite sure MY name will never be an extension...
I was trying to tell her that .bot was coming out - I do not think anyone bought tal.bot yet -
I know a guy named John Rocks - his last name is an extension - he could get john.rocks -
I am quite sure MY name will never be an extension...
"One picture is worth 1000 words; but one thousand words, carefully crafted, can paint an infinite number of pictures."
- autonomic writing
forFUN : http://gol.jct.onl
ArtGallery : http://cgolart.onfav.net
VideoWS : http://conway.life
- autonomic writing
forFUN : http://gol.jct.onl
ArtGallery : http://cgolart.onfav.net
VideoWS : http://conway.life
Re: Random posts
I couldn't believe it! I found EV2 in the youtube comment section accidentally! (first time ever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHbm_q4HiU
Re: Random posts
Oh wowJP21 wrote: June 21st, 2020, 9:29 am I couldn't believe it! I found EV2 in the youtube comment section accidentally! (first time ever!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypHbm_q4HiU
BTW on a completely useless note I finished PlutoniumSearch v2.0!! (See the repository: https://github.com/HuntingBot/plutonium-search no I'm not rickrolling)
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Continued fraction repeated part
Code: Select all
2
1,2
3
1,1,3
1,3
4
2,4
1,1,1,4
1,4
5
2,1,2,5
1,1,5
1,2,2,1,5
1,5
6
3,6
2,6
1,1,1,1,6
1,2,1,6
1,6
7
3,1,1,1,3,7
2,2,7
1,1,7
1,1,1,7
1,3,2,1,1,2,3,1,7
1,7
8
4,8
2,1,3,1,2,8
2,8
1,1,2,1,1,8
1,2,4,2,1,8
1,3,1,8
1,8
9
4,1,1,1,1,4,9
3,9
2,2,1,4,4,1,2,2,9
1,1,9
1,1,1,1,1,9
1,2,1,1,2,1,9
1,4,2,2,4,1,9
1,9
10
5,10
3,2,3,10
2,1,1,2,10
2,10
1,1,3,5,3,1,1,10
1,1,1,10
1,2,1,10
1,4,1,10
1,10
11
5,1,1,2,3,2,1,1,5,11
3,1,3,11
2,1,5,5,1,2,11
2,3,2,11
1,1,11
1,1,1,1,11
1,2,5,1,5,2,1,11
1,3,3,1,11
1,5,2,2,1,2,2,5,1,11
1,11- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Continued fraction repeated part
what is thisPHPBB12345 wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 3:17 amCode: Select all
2 1,2 3 1,1,3 1,3 4 2,4 1,1,1,4 1,4 5 2,1,2,5 1,1,5 1,2,2,1,5 1,5 6 3,6 2,6 1,1,1,1,6 1,2,1,6 1,6 7 3,1,1,1,3,7 2,2,7 1,1,7 1,1,1,7 1,3,2,1,1,2,3,1,7 1,7 8 4,8 2,1,3,1,2,8 2,8 1,1,2,1,1,8 1,2,4,2,1,8 1,3,1,8 1,8 9 4,1,1,1,1,4,9 3,9 2,2,1,4,4,1,2,2,9 1,1,9 1,1,1,1,1,9 1,2,1,1,2,1,9 1,4,2,2,4,1,9 1,9 10 5,10 3,2,3,10 2,1,1,2,10 2,10 1,1,3,5,3,1,1,10 1,1,1,10 1,2,1,10 1,4,1,10 1,10 11 5,1,1,2,3,2,1,1,5,11 3,1,3,11 2,1,5,5,1,2,11 2,3,2,11 1,1,11 1,1,1,1,11 1,2,5,1,5,2,1,11 1,3,3,1,11 1,5,2,2,1,2,2,5,1,11 1,11
Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 9 or something.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!Re: Continued fraction repeated part
Agreedgameoflifemaniac wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 6 or something.
Re: Random posts
I have [REDACTED] and found [DATA REDACTED]. It is now time for [REDACTED]
jarring cyan
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Random posts
It converges to the golden ratio, that's quite nice.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Continued fraction repeated part
lolHunting wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 12:18 amAgreedgameoflifemaniac wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm Also, BokaBB's posts sound like he's 6 or something.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!Re: Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeR :eR
In my time zone that was posted at 3:14 PM
yes very ok nice
Woah!!! In my timezone it was at 2:14 PM!! That's 1 in 1440!!!!
jarring cyan
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Bbbbbhbhbhbhbtbgggtbznjnjmkmkmjbrdedeswawyayayqysywxecfvy<aa<ayaysxecrf5f4r5e3wwswd4g&8k9l0pßößäüü´#+ääplkijunumumnh
3:14 PM
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!