Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Rebirth
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:02 amRebirth
Rebirth
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:03 am
Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:02 amRebirth
Rebirth
Indeed, my friend.
jarring cyan
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 7:36 am JP21, don't you dare modifying other user's sentences.
Exactly.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:03 am
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:03 am
Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:02 amRebirth
Rebirth
Indeed, my friend.
Without all those dirty discussions.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

I often think cellular automata are a weird thing to be interested in somehow.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:10 am I often think cellular automata are a weird thing to be interested in somehow.
Of course.

MLP is also a weird thing to be interested in.

But that does not stop me from it.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:10 am I often think cellular automata are a weird thing to be interested in somehow.
Sometimes I wake up and go outside, then think "Why the heck am I growing plants?"
and then as the day goes on, I remember why (;
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Unrelated:

Code: Select all

PAINNNNN!

You made me a you made me a believer!

Believer!

You break me down you build me up believer!

Believer!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:13 am
gameoflifemaniac wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:10 am I often think cellular automata are a weird thing to be interested in somehow.
Sometimes I wake up and go outside, then think "Why the heck am I growing plants?"
and then as the day goes on, I remember why (;
Saka grows plants? That's breaking news to me.

Probably as breaking as "JP21 is gay".
Last edited by Hunting on April 5th, 2020, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Serious posts

Post by JP21 »

The post review really ruined what I supposedly already posted...

What the F??? Hunting gave ME the idea of modifying a sentence... (Unless if I just like to remove very bad dirty jokes from him or extra annoying things from others) but still! Hunting modifies my sentences more and he modifies it even though there wasn't much wrong about it... DON"T blame me for that... I usually modify other sentence if and only there is something very wrong about it. I am legitimately 10

Oh great I pressed submit then another post review.
ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Serious posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 am The post review really ruined what I supposedly already posted...

What the F??? Hunting gave ME the idea of modifying a sentence... (Unless if I just like to remove very bad dirty jokes from him or extra annoying things from others) but still! Hunting modifies my sentences more and he modifies it even though there wasn't much wrong about it... DON"T blame me for that... I usually modify other sentence if and only there is something very wrong about it. I am legitimately 10

Oh great I pressed submit then another post review.
ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!
Modifying my sentence is fine, but others...
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Serious posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

POST REVIEW SUCKS!!! IT TOOK TWO SUBMITS TO POST.... WHAT"S WRONG WITH WHAT'S GOING ON???
EDIT (NOT ACTUALLY):
PRESS ONE MORE TIME!!!
EDIT AGAIN BECAUSE ANOTHER POST SUBMIT JOKE!!!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

FINALLY!!!
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Serious posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:17 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:15 amI am legitimately 10
Stop editing someone else's sentences... >:O
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:18 am POST REVIEW SUCKS!!! IT TOOK TWO SUBMITS TO POST.... WHAT"S WRONG WITH WHAT'S GOING ON???
EDIT (NOT ACTUALLY):
PRESS ONE MORE TIME!!!
EDIT AGAIN BECAUSE ANOTHER POST SUBMIT JOKE!!!
I really wish JP21 is not a real person, just a bot who reads my old posts and acts like me.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:18 am POST REVIEW SUCKS!!!
One of the reasons a forum thread is not a good place to do SMS
jarring cyan
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:20 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:18 am POST REVIEW SUCKS!!! IT TOOK TWO SUBMITS TO POST.... WHAT"S WRONG WITH WHAT'S GOING ON???
EDIT (NOT ACTUALLY):
PRESS ONE MORE TIME!!!
EDIT AGAIN BECAUSE ANOTHER POST SUBMIT JOKE!!!
I really wish JP21 is not a real person, just a spambot who reads my old posts and acts like me.
I wish you dead. (Don't forget you keep saying go hell to me)
I don't even joke About you as much as you joke About me.
I will leave this thread if NOBODY refer to me.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

JP Morgan's 21st Anniversary
jarring cyan
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:22 am
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:20 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:18 am POST REVIEW SUCKS!!! IT TOOK TWO SUBMITS TO POST.... WHAT"S WRONG WITH WHAT'S GOING ON???
EDIT (NOT ACTUALLY):
PRESS ONE MORE TIME!!!
EDIT AGAIN BECAUSE ANOTHER POST SUBMIT JOKE!!!
I really wish JP21 is not a real person, just a spambot who reads my old posts and acts like me.
I wish you dead. (Don't forget you keep saying go hell to me)
I don't even joke About you as much as you joke About me.
I will leave this thread if NOBODY refer to me.
If my death could make you happy, I would suicide.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Saka wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:24 am JP Morgan's 21st Anniversary
Don't indirectly talk about me (Similarity about my username)
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:24 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:22 am
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:20 am

I really wish JP21 is not a real person, just a spambot who reads my old posts and acts like me.
I wish you dead. (Don't forget you keep saying go hell to me)
I don't even joke About you as much as you joke About me.
I will leave this thread if NOBODY refer to me.
If my death could make you happy, I would suicide.
You know sins are bad. (Don't forget I just had to do the same style jokes that you did back to you)
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:26 am
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:24 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:22 am

I wish you dead. (Don't forget you keep saying go hell to me)
I don't even joke About you as much as you joke About me.
I will leave this thread if NOBODY refer to me.
If my death could make you happy, I would suicide.
You know sins are bad. (Don't forget I just had to do the same style jokes that you did back to you)
Why is sin worse than cosplay or tanner jacobi?
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

hahahahhaa


OK STOP ARGUING
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:28 am
JP21 wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:26 am
Hunting wrote: April 5th, 2020, 8:24 am

If my death could make you happy, I would suicide.
You know sins are bad. (Don't forget I just had to do the same style jokes that you did back to you)
Why is sin worse than cosplay or tanner jacobi?
Don't mention me if you are going to joke badly. That is very disrespectful of you to joke on the word sin which had "two meanings" and you took the wrong one as a joke. I never joked as much as you did in other threads. Calm yourself down and think of the good things and stop the bad things. How about contributing to your own rules?
Locked