Just like me a week ago. They ignore boring stuff I guess.
edit i dont know what you mean. is it about no more replies or no quotes on you
Just like me a week ago. They ignore boring stuff I guess.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!I will contradict the fact that you are the last one who posted in Random posts. Now I am the last one.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!That's informative indeed, but note that netizens outside the GFW may have difficulty getting access to Chinese websites.
What, there's a reverse wall for the non-Chinese people too?GUYTU6J wrote: February 1st, 2020, 10:12 amThat's informative indeed, but note that netizens outside the GFW may have difficulty getting access to Chinese websites.
Besides, new avatar!
I'll need to work on a better pitch.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Code: Select all
x = 23, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
2bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$2bobobobo3bo3bo3bobo$2bob3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$2bobo3bo3bo
3bobo3bo$3obo3b3ob3ob3ob3o!
Code: Select all
SR Latch:
S ....*...........*...................
R .........*......*...............*...
Q ....######......[METASTABLE]????....
Q'####......######[METASTABLE]????####
"Regulator" circuit:
IN ..*.......*.......*.......*.......*.......*.......*..
CLK ..*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*..
OUT ..*.......>>>>*...>>*.....*.......>>>>*...>>*.....*..
I know because it's a joke.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!I don't think PHPBB12345 is a botJP21 wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 3:31 am
Well, I do hate PHPBB12345 because it is a randomizing bot but I don't want to do whatever you are saying because why joke on their names?
If it quotes me and say something normal then it is not a bot otherwise it is just a bot.
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Code: Select all
x = 15, y = 15, rule = B3/S23
13bo$3b2o7bo$3bo8b3o$2obo$o2b2o$b2o4bo$3b5o$3bo4b2o$4b2o2bo$6bobo$6bob
obo2bo$7b2ob4o$9bo$9bobo$10b2o!
Code: Select all
x = 40, y = 26, rule = B3/S23
13b2o$13bobo$4b2o2b2o6bo11bobo$4b2obo2bo2bo2bo10bo2bo$8b2o6bo9b2o10b2o
$13bobo8b2o3bo8b2o$13b2o11b2o5b2o$18bo8bo2bo4bo$16b2o10bobo$17b2o3$3b
2o$3bo$2obo$o2b2o5bo$b2o$3b4o3b2o$3bo$4b2o2bo$6bobo$6bobobo2bo$7b2ob4o
$9bo$9bobo$10b2o!
#C 9b2o$9b2o$8bo2bo$8bo2bo$7bo4bo$7bo4bo$6bo6bo$6bo6bo$5bo8bo$5bo2b4o2bo$
4bo2bo4bo2bo$4bobo2b2o2bobo$3bo3bo4bo3bo$3bo4b4o4bo$2bo14bo$2bo14bo$bo
16bo$bo16bo$o18bo$20o2$3obo3bo3bobob3o$bo2bo3bo3bobob3o$3ob3ob3ob3obob
o2$ob3o2bo2b3ob3o$obobob3o2bo3bo$obobobobo2bo2b3o2$3ob3ob3ob3ob3o$o3bo
bobobob3o2bo$3ob3obobobo3b3o2$2o2b3ob3ob2o$2o2b3ob2o2bobo$obobobob3ob
2o!
#C Not expecting you here... :/
#C [[ AUTOSTART LOOP 30 THEME 0 ]]
Code: Select all
x = 22, y = 25, rule = B3/S23
10b2o$9bobo$9bo$7b2ob4o$6bo3bo2bo$6bob2o$4b2ob2o$3bo2bo$3bob2o$b2o2bo$o2b2o6b
o$2obo6b3o4b2o$3bo5bo2bo5bo$3b2o4b3o6bob2o$10bo6b2o2bo$16bo2b2o$15b2obo$15bo
2bo$13b2ob2o$12b2obo$8bo2bo3bo$8b4ob2o$12bo$10bobo$10b2o!Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Seriously, you are Richard K. Guy! I kept Richard K. Guy in my ignore list!Richard K. Guy wrote:Here is the first moving pattern:Code: Select all
x = 3, y = 3, rule = B3/S23 3o$2bo$bo!
Code: Select all
#N Nothing yeah
x = 38, y = 36, rule = B3/S23
6bo$7b2o20bo$6b2o20bo$28b3o8$20bo$20bobo$20b2o6$13b3o$15bo$14bo3$3o$2b
o29bo$bo29b2o$31bobo6$35b3o$35bo$36bo!
Really? No way!
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!I want to see all of your old avatars because I forgot them.
Code: Select all
x = 4, y = 6, rule = B3/S23
3bo$b3o$o$ob2o$o2bo$b2o!
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!Same
Code: Select all
x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!