Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 10:39 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 8:23 amIn
through
Passage
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 10:55 amPassage
rite
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:03 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 10:55 amPassage
rite
Religion
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:04 amReligion
organized
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:09 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:04 amReligion
organized
Organization
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:10 amOrganization
system
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:14 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:10 amOrganization
system
Union
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:15 amUnion
workers
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:18 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:15 amUnion
workers
Rights
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:19 amRights
protected
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:40 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:19 amRights
protected
Armour
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:46 amArmour
fight
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:46 am Armour
Have a good day!

BokaBB
shine
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:52 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:46 amArmour
fight
Sword (also replying to Shine)
Please see my civilisation-making project!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:55 amSword
weapon
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:01 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 11:55 amSword
weapon
Hurt
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:01 pmHurt
pain
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:20 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:01 pmHurt
pain
Heal
When I said that India isn't looking like a triangle,I viewed it in total (the northeast made even that view incorrect),I forgot about the fact that indeed looks like its bottom part is a triangle attached there (because it collided with Asia). I doesn't matter I think, however.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pmHeal
wound
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pmWhen I said that India isn't looking like a triangle,I viewed it in total (the northeast made even that view incorrect),I forgot about the fact that indeed looks like its bottom part is a triangle attached there (because it collided with Asia). I doesn't matter I think, however.
(Why are you talking about India?)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pmHeal
wound
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 12:50 pmWhen I said that India isn't looking like a triangle,I viewed it in total (the northeast made even that view incorrect),I forgot about the fact that indeed looks like its bottom part is a triangle attached there (because it collided with Asia). I doesn't matter I think, however.
(Why are you talking about India?)
Disappear
I realized that just when I said that.
I generously and sincerely invite you to participate in my new project for making a civilisation,at least as interesting as the Schaparelio's one I think.
Sorry if I am annoying but I can't do that alone.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm wound
gash
MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm (Why are you talking about India?)
//
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:25 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India
triangle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:47 pm
MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm wound
gash
MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:37 pm (Why are you talking about India?)
//
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:25 am
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:16 am India
triangle
Please also respond to Disappear. I can't.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:46 pmDisappear
vanish
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:47 pmgash
blood
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:51 pm
BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:46 pmDisappear
vanish
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 1:47 pmgash
blood
Person
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 2:05 pmPerson
family
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked