exit
Word Chains (Game)
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
egress
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
permit
//Do you know what egress means?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
permission
(It's a synonym of exit, so I typed a synonym of enter (although it's possibly used to mean being able to enter than simply to mean entering).)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
licenceMathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:42 pmpermission
(It's a synonym of exit, so I typed a synonym of enter (although it's possibly used to mean being able to enter than simply to mean entering).)
//Ok
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
engine
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Fin
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
beach
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
fractal
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Penrose
//Are proper names allowed?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
infinity
//That was your 500th post!
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
aleph
(I noticed that, but thank you for the reminder.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
HebrewMathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:58 pmaleph
(I noticed that, but thank you for the reminder.)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
politics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
governmentSchiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:18 pmpolitics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
(Thank you for reminding me of that. I was planning to post something there but forgot about it.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
parliamentMathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:20 pmgovernmentSchiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:18 pmpolitics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
(Thank you for reminding me of that. I was planning to post something there but forgot about it.)
//No, thank you. Totally different question: is it possible to simulate Marine in Golly?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere