I think it will take getting used to but I don't find it bad or anything
Random posts
Re: Random posts
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
x = 12, y = 16, rule = none
#C [[ VIEWONLY ]]
#C [[ COLOR 1 255 0 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 2 128 64 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 3 255 192 128 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 4 0 0 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 5 0 0 255 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 6 255 255 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 7 255 255 255 ]]
3.5A$2.9A$2.3B2CDC$.BCB3CD3C$.BC2B3CD3C$.2B4C4D$3.7C$2.2AE3A$.3AE2AE
3A$4A4E4A$2GAEF2EFEA2G$3G6E3G$2G8E2G$2.3E2.3E$.3B4.3B$4B4.4B!
Re: Random posts
NOOOOOOOO I DON'T LIKE THIS FORUM UPDATE!!!!!!
Re: Random posts
I feel it only takes a little getting used to
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Random posts
I dont think it's all that bad.
Just needs some getting used to.
But I will say that is doesnt look so good on mobile because there are no side margins.
Just needs some getting used to.
But I will say that is doesnt look so good on mobile because there are no side margins.
jarring cyan
Re: Random posts
YeahSaka wrote: October 4th, 2019, 7:02 am I dont think it's all that bad.
Just needs some getting used to.
But I will say that is doesnt look so good on mobile because there are no side margins.
Also what happened to your profile picture
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Random posts
It is too w i d e for my eyes
Re: Random posts
Wasn't the old phpBB designed for 4:3 aspect ratio monitors instead of 16:9?
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)
xs24_69bobjob96
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)
xs24_69bobjob96
- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Random posts
I'm already used to this new design
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!Re: Random posts
I have just one thing to say about this new design.
I have an injured leg.
I have an injured leg.
Re: Random posts
Is anyone interested about the "1+ quine" project?
Re: Random posts
what's that?
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Random posts
Fun fact: the 11G and 10G syntheses for Jason's p22 are exactly 30,000 posts apart:
viewtopic.php?t=&p=53462#p53462
viewtopic.php?t=&p=83462#p83462
viewtopic.php?t=&p=53462#p53462
viewtopic.php?t=&p=83462#p83462
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)
xs24_69bobjob96
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)
xs24_69bobjob96
Re: Random posts
Fun fact: ice IX isn't that bad
EDIT:
Someone should make a computer virus which does nothing but install antivirus software.
EDIT:
Someone should make a computer virus which does nothing but install antivirus software.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
It would probably be a vbs file that searches for the antivirus software, a delay, then it enters key inputs that will press download.Moosey wrote: October 5th, 2019, 6:35 pm Fun fact: ice IX isn't that bad
EDIT:
Someone should make a computer virus which does nothing but install antivirus software.
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
a wrote: October 5th, 2019, 8:30 pm I still strongly object. I also object to bounties and Like buttons. This forum should be entirely devoted to the discussion of cellular automata. There is already far too much pollution generated by our younger members.
Brian Prentice
People are so freaking cringey at times
Re: Random posts
Then it sends someone an email about antivirus software, then deletes itself.PkmnQ wrote: October 5th, 2019, 10:22 pmIt would probably be a vbs file that searches for the antivirus software, a delay, then it enters key inputs that will press download.Moosey wrote: October 5th, 2019, 6:35 pm Fun fact: ice IX isn't that bad
EDIT:
Someone should make a computer virus which does nothing but install antivirus software.
You'd probably get in trouble for the internet traffic it would create (and thus millions of dollars it causes the loss of), but you might be able to argue that you're protecting people from the same thing happening again. That would be a tough choice for the court
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Similar:
change your site's 404 page into "this content is not available in your country", and then put a VPN ad in
change your site's 404 page into "this content is not available in your country", and then put a VPN ad in
Re: Random posts
People are stupid, episode e_0
Yes, I'm referring to the second one being stupid
ANSWER KEY:
1) either little biggedon or big FOOT or something like that
2) infinity is a whole class of numbers; what you're saying is essentially "what is the biggest number besides numbers bigger than 100"? The answer to your question is undefined
3) 1/(10^10^10^100)
4) step 1. Write the words a googolplex. step 2. add a random letter. You now have a couple of words which are bigger than a googolplex
ANSWER KEY:
1) either little biggedon or big FOOT or something like that
2) infinity is a whole class of numbers; what you're saying is essentially "what is the biggest number besides numbers bigger than 100"? The answer to your question is undefined
3) 1/(10^10^10^100)
4) step 1. Write the words a googolplex. step 2. add a random letter. You now have a couple of words which are bigger than a googolplex
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Random posts
I wouldnt go that harsh.
Im not good with words so I wont try explaining why / what I mean tho.
jarring cyan
Re: Random posts
Yeah, I just wanted to joke about the ridiculous searches some people make
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ