I in fact consume oxygen.Saka wrote:I in fact think you probably consume various gasses on a daily basis.
Random posts
Re: Above user in a nutshell
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
8889659, 8886599, 8885699, 8988659, 8988569, 8898569 and 8869859 are all prime.
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Re: Random posts
I in fact believe youGUYTU6J wrote:8889659, 8886599, 8885699, 8988659, 8988569, 8898569 and 8869859 are all prime.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
I in fact trust in Wolfram|alpha.Moosey wrote:I in fact believe you
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
- praosylen
- Posts: 2449
- Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
- Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
- Contact:
137 is 1337
Code: Select all
[code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code][code]former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
praosylen#5847 (Discord)
The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
[url][url][url][url][url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
tsuccess -- terror
dread -- dwrite
dread -- dwrite
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
How I wish these were eight-fold quasicrystal simulators!
New crystallographic planes emerge. What's their Miller indices?
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = R2,C0,M0,S1..20,B1..1,NC
o!
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = R3,C0,M0,S1..36,B1..1,NC
o!
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = R4,C0,M0,S1..68,B1..1,NC
o!
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = R5,C0,M0,S1..96,B1..1,NC
o!
Code: Select all
x = 1, y = 1, rule = R6,C0,M0,S1..136,B1..1,NC
o!
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Re: Random posts
I in fact do too even when I attempt to calculate the price of a 50-kg black hole. I don't always, however, trust it if input stuff about particles with mass traveling at the speed of light or something crazy like that.GUYTU6J wrote:I in fact trust in Wolfram|alpha.Moosey wrote:I in fact believe you
I in fact think that if saka's profile gif were of himself he would be pulsating donut that moves really slowly.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
x = 61, y = 53, rule = WWEJ3
D45.D$C45.C$45CABCD$C$D45.D$C43.D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.EFGHIJKLMA$C
$D45.D$C43.D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.IJKLMAEFGH$C43.D$D45.D$C42.2D.C4.
AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.AEFGHIJLKM$C42.2D$D45.D$C41.3D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CA
BCD2.AEFGIHJKLM$C41.3D$D45.D$C41.3D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.AEFIHGIKLM
$C41.2D$D45.D$C41.3D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.AEFGHJIKLM$C41.D.D$D45.D$
C41.3D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.AEFHGIJKLM$C42.2D$D45.D$C40.3D2.C4.AEFG
HIJKLM$45CABCD2.AEFHIGJLKM$C40.4D$D45.D$C40.2D.D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABC
D2.MAEFIGHJKL$C40.4D$D45.D$C40.D.2D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.HJILKMAEFG
$C40.4D$D45.D$C40.2D.D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.EFGHIJLKMA$C40.2D$D$C
40.D.2D.C4.AEFGHIJKLM$45CABCD2.EFGHIJKMLA$C42.2D$D!
Code: Select all
x = 25, y = 7, rule = WWEJ3
9.3D.2D.3D.2D$BA23C$10.2D5.2D2$9.3D.2D.3D.2D$BI23C$10.2D5.2D!
Code: Select all
x = 27, y = 11, rule = WWEJ3
8.2C.C.3D.2D.3D.2D$M8C.17C$8.2C.C2.2D5.2D3.C$11.C14.C$11.C14.C$11.C
14.C$11.C14.C$11.C14.C$11.C14.C2$11.C!
Code: Select all
x = 9, y = 10, rule = WWEJ3
CH5.HC3$H7.H5$C7.C$K7.L!
Code: Select all
x = 18, y = 9, rule = WWEJ3
4C$4.2C$2.D2.C$C4.C$C.2C.C$2C.9CHBCEBC$2.2C2$2.D!
Last edited by PHPBB12345 on July 29th, 2019, 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
x = 186, y = 186, rule = WWEJ3
90.F2B$90.F.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.F$90.B.B
$90.H.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.L.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.K.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F.
C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.K$90.B.B$90.H.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C
.F$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.
C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$
90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C
$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.2C$92.C$84.17C$84.C15.C$80.9C
7.9C$80.C7.C7.C7.C$78.5C3.5C3.5C3.5C$78.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C$78.C3.
C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C4$77.32C$76.N$109.C3.CLB$70.3C36.C5.B$70.C38.C5.B
2C$68.3C44.B.F$68.C.C38.C3.C2L.B$68.C.3C36.C7.C$68.C40.C7.C2K$66.3C
48.C.B$66.C.C40.C3.CLB.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C5.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C5.B2C.B$
66.C.3C44.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C3.C2L3.F.FBCFB60C$66.C3.3C36.C9.B.F63.C$66.
C42.C9.BC.CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCB
ECBEC$FBCFB59C.2C52.B$F63.C.C42.C3.CLB3.F$2CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCB
HCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCBECBEC.C3.3C36.C5.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C5.B
2C.B$66.C.3C44.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C3.C2L.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C7.C.B$66.C.C
40.C7.CKB$66.3C48.C$68.C40.C3.CLB.B$68.C.3C36.C5.B.F$68.C.C38.C5.B2C$
68.3C44.B$70.C38.C3.C2L$70.3C36.C$109.C$79.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C4$
79.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K$79.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B$79.4CB3.4CB3.4CB
3.4CB$81.L7.L7.L7.L$81.LBC3HC2B7.LBC3HC2B$85.B15.B$85.BCFBCFB3CBFCBFC
B$93.F$94.2B$93.F.C$93.C.L$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.F$
93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.L.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.K.C$93.C.L$93.B.B
$93.F.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.K$93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.E.
C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.E.C$93.C.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C
.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.
C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$
93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.3C!
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Fuse:
Code: Select all
x = 1440, y = 97, rule = WWEJ3
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.
F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.
F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.
F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.
F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.
F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$
.F1438C$.1439C$.1439C$.F1438C$2F1438C$2F1438C$.F1438C!
Re: Random posts
Trivial change:PHPBB12345 wrote:Code: Select all
x = 186, y = 186, rule = WWEJ3 90.F2B$90.F.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.F$90.B.B $90.H.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.L.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.K.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F. C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.K$90.B.B$90.H.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C .F$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.C$90. C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$ 90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C $90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.2C$92.C$84.17C$84.C15.C$80.9C 7.9C$80.C7.C7.C7.C$78.5C3.5C3.5C3.5C$78.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C$78.C3. C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C4$77.32C$76.N$109.C3.CLB$70.3C36.C5.B$70.C38.C5.B 2C$68.3C44.B.F$68.C.C38.C3.C2L.B$68.C.3C36.C7.C$68.C40.C7.C2K$66.3C 48.C.B$66.C.C40.C3.CLB.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C5.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C5.B2C.B$ 66.C.3C44.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C3.C2L3.F.FBCFB60C$66.C3.3C36.C9.B.F63.C$66. C42.C9.BC.CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCB ECBEC$FBCFB59C.2C52.B$F63.C.C42.C3.CLB3.F$2CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCB HCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCBECBEC.C3.3C36.C5.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C5.B 2C.B$66.C.3C44.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C3.C2L.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C7.C.B$66.C.C 40.C7.CKB$66.3C48.C$68.C40.C3.CLB.B$68.C.3C36.C5.B.F$68.C.C38.C5.B2C$ 68.3C44.B$70.C38.C3.C2L$70.3C36.C$109.C$79.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C4$ 79.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K$79.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B$79.4CB3.4CB3.4CB 3.4CB$81.L7.L7.L7.L$81.LBC3HC2B7.LBC3HC2B$85.B15.B$85.BCFBCFB3CBFCBFC B$93.F$94.2B$93.F.C$93.C.L$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.F$ 93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.L.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.K.C$93.C.L$93.B.B $93.F.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.K$93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.E. C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.E.C$93.C.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C .C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93. C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$ 93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.3C!
Code: Select all
x = 186, y = 186, rule = WWEJ3
90.F2B$90.F.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.F$90.B.B
$90.H.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.L.C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.K.C$90.C.L$90.B.B$90.F.
C$90.C.F$90.B.B$90.F.C$90.C.K$90.B.B$90.H.C$90.C.H$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C
.F$90.B.B$90.E.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.F$90.C.B$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.
C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$
90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C
$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.C.C$90.2C$92.C$84.17C$84.C15.C$80.9C
7.9C$80.C7.C7.C7.C$78.5C3.5C3.5C3.5C$78.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C$78.C3.
C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C4$77.32C$76.N$109.C3.CLB$70.3C36.C5.B$70.C38.C5.B
2C$68.3C44.B.F$68.C.C38.C3.C2L.B$68.C.3C36.C7.C$68.C40.C7.C2K$66.3C
48.C.B$66.C.C40.C3.CLB.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C5.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C5.B2C.B$
66.C.3C44.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C3.C2L3.F.FBCFB60C$66.C3.3C36.C9.B.F63.C$66.
C42.C9.BC.CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCB
ECBEC$FBCFB59C.2C52.B$F63.C.C42.C3.CLB3.F$2CBFCBHCBKCBFCBLCBFCBFCBFCB
HCBLCBFCBFCBFCBHCBLCBKCBFCBFCBHCBECBEC.C3.3C36.C5.B3.C$66.C3.C38.C5.B
2C.B$66.C.3C44.B.F.H$66.C.C.C38.C3.C2L.B.C$66.C.C.3C36.C7.C.B$66.C.C
40.C7.CKB$66.3C48.C$68.C40.C3.CLB.B$68.C.3C36.C5.B.F$68.C.C38.C5.B2C$
68.3C44.B$70.C38.C3.C2L$70.3C36.C$109.C$76.C2.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C3.C
4$10.45CEB2CKB2CHBCFBCFBCFB2C3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K3.K$10.C63.C4.B3.B
3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B3.B$10.65C4.4CB3.4CB3.4CB3.4CB$81.L7.L7.L7.L$81.LBC3HC
2B7.LBC3HC2B$85.B15.B$85.BCFBCFB3CBFCBFCB$93.F$94.2B$93.F.C$93.C.L$
93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.F$93.B.B
$93.L.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.K.C$93.C.L$93.B.B$93.F.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.F.
C$93.C.K$93.B.B$93.H.C$93.C.H$93.B.B$93.E.C$93.C.F$93.B.B$93.E.C$93.C
.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C.F$93.C.B$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.
C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$
93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.C.C
$93.C.C$93.C.C$93.3C!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Above user in a nutshell
If my profile pic were of myself I would now be a c/2 engine that transforms into an amorphophallus blob that turns into the c/2 engine.Moosey wrote:
I in fact think that if saka's profile gif were of himself he would be pulsating donut that moves really slowly.
see what I did there? hehehe
jarring cyan
Re: Random posts
I will never forget you saka
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
x = 43, y = 23, rule = WWEJ3
4.3C4.C4.D$3.C3.C2.C.C3.27C$2.C.C.C3.C.2C.C2.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.
C$3.D.C4.C4.C$C3.6C.6C$C2.D6.C4.C$L9.C.2C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C.C
$B9.C.C3.27C$C10.C4.D$E$B$C$L$B$C$C$C$C$C$C$C$F$B!
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
x = 20, y = 28, rule = WWEJ3
11.CDCD$7.CDCD$5.CD2.CD2.CD2$5.AEFGHIJKLM6$18.CD$18.O$17CBO3$18.CD$
18.2O$17CAO3$18.CD$19.O$16CAB2O3$18.CD$19.O$15CABCBO!
- PHPBB12345
- Posts: 1150
- Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
Code: Select all
a = min(r,g,b) + max(r,g,b);
t = b;
b = a - g;
g = a - r;
r = a - t;
Code: Select all
function MoveData(link dst, link src)
{
let item = src.pop();
if (item == null)
item = new object();
dst.push(item);
}
Code: Select all
[100] red - forward
[110] yellow - backward
[010] green - turn left
[011] cyan - turn right
[001] blue - write
[101] purple - read
[111] white - signal
Code: Select all
x = 59, y = 73, rule = WWEJ2
9J10.9J$J7.J10.J7.J$J7.J6.J3.J3.C3.J$J3.C3.J7.J2.J7.J$J7.J.8J.J7.J$J
3.D3.J7.J2.J7.J$J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J$J7.J10.J7.J$9J10.9J3$9J10.9J$J7.J10.
J7.J$J7.J6.J3.J7.J$J3.C3.J7.J2.J7.J$J7.J.8J.J3.C3.J$J3.E3.J7.J2.J7.J$
J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J$J7.J10.J7.J$9J10.9J3$9J10.9J3.9J10.9J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J
7.J10.J7.J$J7.J6.J3.J7.J3.J7.J6.J3.J7.J$J3.C3.J7.J2.J.C.2C2.J3.J.C.2C
2.J7.J2.J3.C3.J$J7.J.8J.J7.J3.J7.J.8J.J7.J$J3.F3.J7.J2.J7.J3.J3.E3.J
7.J2.J7.J$J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J3.J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J7.J10.J7.J
$9J10.9J3.9J10.9J3$9J10.9J3.9J10.9J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J7.J10.J7.J$J7.J6.J
3.J7.J3.J7.J6.J3.J7.J$J3.C3.J7.J2.J2.2C.C.J3.J2.2C.C.J7.J2.J3.C3.J$J
7.J.8J.J7.J3.J7.J.8J.J7.J$J3.G3.J7.J2.J7.J3.J3.E3.J7.J2.J7.J$J3.B3.J
6.J3.J7.J3.J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J7.J10.J7.J$9J10.9J3.9J10.9J
3$9J10.9J$J7.J10.J3.C3.J$J7.J6.J3.J7.J$J3.C3.J7.J2.J3.C3.J$J7.J.8J.J
7.J$J3.H3.J7.J2.J7.J$J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J$J7.J10.J7.J$9J10.9J3$9J10.9J3.
9J10.9J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J3.C3.J10.J7.J$J7.J6.J3.J7.J3.J7.J6.J3.J7.J$J3.C
3.J7.J2.J3.C3.J3.J3.C3.J7.J2.J3.C3.J$J7.J.8J.J7.J3.J7.J.8J.J7.J$J3.I
3.J7.J2.J7.J3.J3.I3.J7.J2.J3.B3.J$J3.B3.J6.J3.J7.J3.J3.B3.J6.J3.J3.D
3.J$J7.J10.J7.J3.J7.J10.J7.J$9J10.9J3.9J10.9J5$8.C.C.C.C$4.C.C5.C.C$
2.C3.C3.C3.C2$2.D.F.E.H.I.G.A!
#C [[ COLOR 0 0 0 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 1 255 255 255 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 2 144 132 120 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 3 144 90 45 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 4 255 0 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 5 255 255 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 6 0 255 0 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 7 0 255 255 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 8 0 0 255 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 9 255 0 255 ]]
#C [[ COLOR 10 0 255 176 ]]
-
GUYTU6J
- Posts: 2200
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 10:27 am
- Location: 拆哪!I repeat, CHINA! (a.k.a. 种花家)
- Contact:
Re: Soup Search Results
I got a tiny bit of luck.
This haul contains:
A yl180_1_258_ef0e50becbd2cafd03ab726bd78bf90e,
Two yl12_1_8_c7310da81295b6611e6e4e34a80a5523 (pufferfish),
Two xq12_fh1i0i1hfzw8sms8zxfjf (Schick engine),
A xq12_v1120211vz01gpcpg1zxv7vzy01 (middleweight schick engine).
Nothing new but I just want to rhewehewehr anyway.
This haul contains:
A yl180_1_258_ef0e50becbd2cafd03ab726bd78bf90e,
Two yl12_1_8_c7310da81295b6611e6e4e34a80a5523 (pufferfish),
Two xq12_fh1i0i1hfzw8sms8zxfjf (Schick engine),
A xq12_v1120211vz01gpcpg1zxv7vzy01 (middleweight schick engine).
Nothing new but I just want to rhewehewehr anyway.
熠熠种花 - Glimmering Garden
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
Harvest Moon
2-engine p45 gliderless HWSS gun
Small p2070 glider gun
Forgive me if I withhold my enthusiasm.
- testitemqlstudop
- Posts: 1365
- Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
- Location: in catagolue
- Contact:
Re: Random posts
I go away for two days and Saka changes his avatar
Re: Random posts
And nobody told you a good way to enumerate n-bit polypletstestitemqlstudop wrote:I go away for two days and Saka changes his avatar
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Random posts
Greek characters if anyone needs them
ερτυθιοπασδφγηξκλζχψωβνμ
ερτυθιοπασδφγηξκλζχψωβνμ
Re: Random posts
I have them on my mobile keyboard.PkmnQ wrote:Greek characters if anyone needs them
ερτυθιοπασδφγηξκλζχψωβνμ
I used to use them as a code λικε θις.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ