Countries

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

Moosey wrote: November 19th, 2020, 10:01 am Currency: bread
So if im a baker Im rich?
woooooooooooooooooooooooooot
i may own a country but im living in yours heck yea
allies?
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Countries

Post by Moosey »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 20th, 2020, 12:33 am
Moosey wrote: November 19th, 2020, 10:01 am Currency: bread
So if im a baker Im rich?
woooooooooooooooooooooooooot
i may own a country but im living in yours heck yea
allies?
No the currency is called bread but is completely different from the kind of food
Allies tho? Sure
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Countries

Post by Hunting »

Moosey wrote: November 20th, 2020, 9:47 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 20th, 2020, 12:33 am
Moosey wrote: November 19th, 2020, 10:01 am Currency: bread
So if im a baker Im rich?
woooooooooooooooooooooooooot
i may own a country but im living in yours heck yea
allies?
No the currency is called bread but is completely different from the kind of food
Allies tho? Sure
It is similar to Bread the Food™ in the sense that bread is made of bread and bread is made of bread
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

I wage war on bokabb(cause you made the first one)
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 2:45 am I wage war on bokabb(cause you made the first one)
Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 2:45 am I wage war on bokabb(cause you made the first one)
Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 2:45 am I wage war on bokabb(cause you made the first one)
Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
I Have All Of These Quadrillion Times More!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Countries

Post by wzkchem5 »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:36 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am
Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
I Have All Of These Quadrillion Times More!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
And this caused the formation of a black hole, which swallowed everything. Game over.
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Also Do you have a general or something?
BokaBB wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

wzkchem5 wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 10:57 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:36 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
I Have All Of These Quadrillion Times More!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
And this caused the formation of a black hole, which swallowed everything. Game over.
No,we prevented it and instead fired all of that at YOU!
I don't need army to win.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Countries

Post by Moosey »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:36 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 am
Beh.
I Have 99999999993 Spaceships, Quadrillion Bullets, Trillion Robots And Zilion Territory.
I Attack And Win!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
I Have All Of These Quadrillion Times More!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
! WARNING ! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ! THE GOOGOLOGISTS !
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Countries

Post by Hunting »

Moosey wrote: November 23rd, 2020, 8:28 am
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:36 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:21 am
I Have A Billion Withers
A trillion Ender dragons
999999999999993449 Tnt Cannons
And Half Of the Overworld(999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999sqKm)
I Have All Of These Quadrillion Times More!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
! WARNING ! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ! THE GOOGOLOGISTS !
! WARNING ! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ! Leibniz
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

thats it, all this caused the universe to implode,thus ending all life and matter,but,quantum quarks being quarky,only made the universe to start over again...
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Countries

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:01 am thats it, all this caused the universe to implode,thus ending all life and matter,but,quantum quarks being quarky,only made the universe to start over again...
So everything has been erased?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:01 am thats it, all this caused the universe to implode,thus ending all life and matter,but,quantum quarks being quarky,only made the universe to start over again...
No.
Let's say it's illegal to declare war if you have lesser than 3 members and if the target has too.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

ok so were going to time travel back to before i declared war?
Also,can the max limit for an army be a billion stuff?
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:50 am ok so were going to time travel back to before i declared war?
Also,the max limit for an army has to be a billion stuff?
Let's say declaring war never happened.
Army will from now only consist from soldiers.
We ask you for an alliance.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

Sure?
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Countries

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 11:54 pm Sure?
Thanks!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Countries

Post by the lifestroyer »

SquishyBoi wrote: November 13th, 2020, 12:29 am i'm the leader of a country called "ukbai" (which means "cheese omelette" in ukbian)
since you cant make a war,Join the intercountry club?
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Post Reply