Yujh's micellanious oca discoveries
Re: Yujh's micellanious oca discoveries
You did it!
WARNING: This user may have mental health issues. Do not interact with them unless you are either nonexistent or a human being.
[THIS WARNING POSTED BY [CENSORED]]
[THIS WARNING POSTED BY [CENSORED]]
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Yujh's micellanious oca discoveries
The title is already gone lol
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Yujh's micellanious oca discoveries(He wants to tripple post, though)
Appearantly he can consume explosive objectsyujh wrote: October 7th, 2020, 12:04 am Have zz_explosive for breakfast:and zz_Quadratic for lunchCode: Select all
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B36kn7e/S237e8 bo3bob4o$bob2ob3obo2b3o$2obob2o2bo5bo$obobobob2obob2o$o3bob2ob4o2bo$5b o2b2obo2b2o$2bobo3b3o$obobo2bob2ob4o$3o4b2obobob2o$4ob3o2bo3bo$4o3b2o 3b2o$bobo3bob2o$2b2obo2b6o$o2bob3o4bo$o2b6o3bo2bo$2bo6bob4o!Code: Select all
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B36kn7e/S237e8 obo4bo5b2o$bob2o2b3o4bo$2obo3bo2bobo2bo$o3b4o2b2obo$b3ob3o5b2o$3b5o2bo b3o$3obo2bob2ob4o$3ob2obob3o2bo$4bo2bo2bo4bo$4obob6o2bo$bob4o2b6o$2ob 2o2b2obobo2bo$3b5o4b4o$2b2ob5ob2o2bo$2o3b2o4b2o$b6o4b4o!Code: Select all
x = 16, y = 16, rule = B36kn7e/S237e8 2b3o4b3o2bo$2b2ob2ob7o$2bob2ob2ob2o3bo$3o2b3o2bobobo$3bo3bobo2b2obo$3b o2b2ob4ob2o$2ob3o2b2obob2o$b8obobobo$o4bobo2b6o$obobo2b3o3b2o$obo3b5ob 2obo$b2obob3obob2obo$2bo3bo2bobo3bo$o2b3obob2o2b3o$bobobo9bo$2ob4obobo b2obo!
\sum_{n=1}^\infty H_n/n^2 = \zeta(3)
How much of current CA technology can I redevelop "on a desert island"?
How much of current CA technology can I redevelop "on a desert island"?