Anti - Esperanto

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Re:

Post by Saka »

BokaBB_bot wrote: August 30th, 2020, 2:20 am You seem lying. I can only see there the voices.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
There are small tabs at the bottom to change the sheet. But I have just now realized that with that link you don't get the whole thing, just a "preview", try this one (again, tabs at the bottom [at the top on mobile]):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1874967382


Also "voices"? I'm guessing you meant "sounds".
jarring cyan
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

I'm officially with BokaBB, Esperanto sucks.

Post by praosylen »

Seriously, it's like the worst features of every European language rolled into one, with some extra problems thrown in to boot.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm officially with BokaBB, Have a good day!

Post by Moosey »

Seriously, have a good day!

Moosey
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2118
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Anti - Esperanto

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

Omna homi naskas libera ed egala relate digneso e yuri.
Li es dotita per raciono e koncienco e devas agar vers l'una l'altra en spirito di frateso.
(Ido)

Tote le esseres human nasce libere e equal in dignitate e in derectos.
Illes es dotate de ration e de conscientia e debe ager le unes verso le alteres in un spirito de fraternitate.
(Interlingua)
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Anti - Esperanto

Post by SquishyBoi »

la ekzerco pri taŭgeco de gram-taktilo estas plurstadia aerobika kapacita testo, kiu laŭgrade daŭras dum ĝi daŭras. la 20-metra pacera testo komenciĝos post 30 sekundoj. viciĝu ĉe la komenca linio. malklara kio estas ĉi tiu forumo
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Anti - Esperanto

Post by Moosey »

What is, ,,Have a good day"?

Have a good day!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Anti - Esperanto

Post by BokaBB »

Moosey wrote: September 11th, 2020, 8:13 am What is, ,,Have a good day"?

Have a good day!
I just wish good to the people.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Post Reply