A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB wrote: August 28th, 2020, 10:25 am
The dot writing cannot hide anything from me!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
So fix your post
make a universal
What to fix in the post?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Make an universal constructor,Orthogonid or Demonoid:+50000 Coins,+50 Fame and +5 Gems.
BTW
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am
I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
programming is not always neccessary. see [jk]AbhpTza[jk]
oops!
wrong spelling!
AbhpzTa
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pmI like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well
To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pmI like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well
To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:19 am
Force me to eat poo:500000 Coins, 100 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to leave this forum forever:750000 Coins,150 Fame and 25 Gems.
Force me to make suicide:1000000 Coins,200 Fame and 50 Gems.
Uh
You ok, boka?
(I'm gonna learn how to do Turing Machine and make 10 of them)
(Nvm)
Define circuit in Pi Puffer Life because some circuits can be very trivial (e. g. one timed)
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pmI like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well
To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pmI like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well
To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord: