Trigger Thread

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

I see your game.

Topic name: Trigger Thread

Time wasted: Minutes
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:40 am I see your game. (Not literally)

Person name: Jamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pattern wasted: Centuries
Pffffffft.

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 18, rule = DeadlyEnemies
.2B5.2B$.2B5.B$6.B.B$6.2B$.A$.2A$2A$A9$2.2B$2.2B!
Yellow: JP21.
Last edited by Hunting on July 13th, 2020, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:45 am
JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:40 am I see your game. (Literally)

Topic name: Trigger Thread

Time wasted: Minutes
P̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶t̶.̶ Ok I'll stop.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:47 am
Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:45 am
JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:40 am I see your game. (Literally)

Topic name: Trigger Thread

Time wasted: Minutes
P̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶f̶t̶.̶ Ok I'll stop.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:45 am
JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:40 am I see your game. (Not literally)

Person name: Jamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pattern wasted: Centuries
Pffffffft.

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 18, rule = DeadlyEnemies
.2B5.2B$.2B5.B$6.B.B$6.2B$.A$.2A$2A$A9$2.2B$2.2B!
Yellow: JP21.

E A T E N
What in the world is that? Is that my ruuuuuule???? My rule:

Code: Select all

@RULE 2life

@TABLE
n_states:3
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:permute
var a={0,1,2}
var a1={a}
var a2={a}
var a3={a}
var b={1,2}
var b1={b}
var b2={b}
var b3={b}
var b4={b}
0,1,1,b,0,0,0,0,0,1
0,2,2,b,0,0,0,0,0,2
b,a,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
b,b1,b2,b3,b4,a,a1,a2,a3,0
@COLORS
1 0 0 255
2 255 0 0
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:50 am
Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:45 am
JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:40 am I see your game. (Not literally)

Person name: Jamesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pattern wasted: Centuries
Pffffffft.

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 18, rule = DeadlyEnemies
.2B5.2B$.2B5.B$6.B.B$6.2B$.A$.2A$2A$A9$2.2B$2.2B!
Yellow: JP21.

E A T E N
What in the world is that? Is that my ruuuuuule???? My rule:

Code: Select all

@RULE 2life

@TABLE
n_states:3
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:permute
var a={0,1,2}
var a1={a}
var a2={a}
var a3={a}
var b={1,2}
var b1={b}
var b2={b}
var b3={b}
var b4={b}
0,1,1,b,0,0,0,0,0,1
0,2,2,b,0,0,0,0,0,2
b,a,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
b,b1,b2,b3,b4,a,a1,a2,a3,0
@COLORS
1 0 0 255
2 255 0 0
nope. Forgot to add CREDIT:Rhombic
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by yujh »

Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:52 am
JP21 wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:50 am
Hunting wrote: March 31st, 2020, 7:45 am

Pffffffft.

Code: Select all

x = 10, y = 18, rule = DeadlyEnemies
.2B5.2B$.2B5.B$6.B.B$6.2B$.A$.2A$2A$A9$2.2B$2.2B!
Yellow: JP21.

E A T E N
What in the world is that? Is that my ruuuuuule???? My rule:

Code: Select all

@RULE 2life

@TABLE
n_states:3
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:permute
var a={0,1,2}
var a1={a}
var a2={a}
var a3={a}
var b={1,2}
var b1={b}
var b2={b}
var b3={b}
var b4={b}
0,1,1,b,0,0,0,0,0,1
0,2,2,b,0,0,0,0,0,2
b,a,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
b,b1,b2,b3,b4,a,a1,a2,a3,0
@COLORS
1 0 0 255
2 255 0 0
nope. Forgot to add CREDIT:Rhombic

Code: Select all

x=0,y=0,rule=2life
100A2$
A.3B2$
4.98B!
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by yujh »

JP21 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 4:18 am Nobody shall steal the patterns I created. (Until I said so)

Code: Select all

x = 279, y = 21, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
8bo15b3ob3o$7b3o15bo3bo$8b2o$25bo3bo78bo$8b2o17bo$7b3o16bobo50bo28bo
12bo11bo17bo$8bo17bobo49bo19bo8b3o22bobo15bobo123bo$78b3o16bo23bo9bo3b
o13bo3bo121bobo$97b3o20b3o9bobo15bobo15bo20bo22bo35bo25bo3bo$133bo17bo
15bobo18bobo20bobo33bobo25bobo$166bo3bo5bo10bo3bo6bo11bo3bo7bo23bo3bo
25bo$167bobo5bobo10bobo6bobo11bobo7bobo15bo7bobo18bo$151b2o15bo5bo3bo
10bo6bo3bo11bo7bo3bo13bobo7bo18bobo$80bo15bo11bo12bo53bobo19bobo21bobo
13bo3bo24bo3bo$79bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo11bo41bo21bo23bo15bobo26bobo$2bo
9bo11bo7bo15b2o4b2o22bo3bo11bo3bo7bo3bo8bo3bo9bobo16bo86bo28bo$bobo7bo
bo9bobo5bobo11bo2bo6bo2bo20bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo9bo3bo14bobo$o3bo5bo3b
o7bo3bo3bo3bo9bobobo6bobobo20bo15bo11bo12bo11bobo14bo3bo$bobo7bobo9bob
o5bobo11bo2bob4obo2bo75bo16bobo$2bo9bo11bo7bo15bobo2bobo96bo$49bo4bo!
Edit:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 14, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
4$14bo$15bo$5bo6bobo$4bobo5bobo$3bobobo7bo$4bobo7bo$5bo!
Edit 2: Well nobody knows/cares about this all!!! :D

Code: Select all

x = 47, y = 16, rule = B3-k6-k7c/S2-k3-k6-k7c
23b2o$23bo10b3o6b3o$3o23bo6bo3bo4bo3bo$2bo14b3o5b2o6bo3bo4bo3bo$bo4bo
4bo4bo16bo3bo4bo3bo$5bobo3bo4bo17b3o6b3o$4bobo4bo4bo$5bo3$24b3o$5bo5b
2o4b2o4bo3bo$2o2bobo2bo2bo3b3o4bo3bo$2o2b2o3b2o6bo5bo3bo5b2o$24b3o5b2o
$34bo!
@JP21 you mean this?
The one from my signature?
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

yujh wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:43 am
JP21 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 4:18 am Nobody shall steal the patterns I created. (Until I said so)

Code: Select all

x = 279, y = 21, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
8bo15b3ob3o$7b3o15bo3bo$8b2o$25bo3bo78bo$8b2o17bo$7b3o16bobo50bo28bo
12bo11bo17bo$8bo17bobo49bo19bo8b3o22bobo15bobo123bo$78b3o16bo23bo9bo3b
o13bo3bo121bobo$97b3o20b3o9bobo15bobo15bo20bo22bo35bo25bo3bo$133bo17bo
15bobo18bobo20bobo33bobo25bobo$166bo3bo5bo10bo3bo6bo11bo3bo7bo23bo3bo
25bo$167bobo5bobo10bobo6bobo11bobo7bobo15bo7bobo18bo$151b2o15bo5bo3bo
10bo6bo3bo11bo7bo3bo13bobo7bo18bobo$80bo15bo11bo12bo53bobo19bobo21bobo
13bo3bo24bo3bo$79bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo11bo41bo21bo23bo15bobo26bobo$2bo
9bo11bo7bo15b2o4b2o22bo3bo11bo3bo7bo3bo8bo3bo9bobo16bo86bo28bo$bobo7bo
bo9bobo5bobo11bo2bo6bo2bo20bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo9bo3bo14bobo$o3bo5bo3b
o7bo3bo3bo3bo9bobobo6bobobo20bo15bo11bo12bo11bobo14bo3bo$bobo7bobo9bob
o5bobo11bo2bob4obo2bo75bo16bobo$2bo9bo11bo7bo15bobo2bobo96bo$49bo4bo!
Edit:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 14, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
4$14bo$15bo$5bo6bobo$4bobo5bobo$3bobobo7bo$4bobo7bo$5bo!
Edit 2: Well nobody knows/cares about this all!!! :D

Code: Select all

x = 47, y = 16, rule = B3-k6-k7c/S2-k3-k6-k7c
23b2o$23bo10b3o6b3o$3o23bo6bo3bo4bo3bo$2bo14b3o5b2o6bo3bo4bo3bo$bo4bo
4bo4bo16bo3bo4bo3bo$5bobo3bo4bo17b3o6b3o$4bobo4bo4bo$5bo3$24b3o$5bo5b
2o4b2o4bo3bo$2o2bobo2bo2bo3b3o4bo3bo$2o2b2o3b2o6bo5bo3bo5b2o$24b3o5b2o
$34bo!
@JP21 you mean this?
The one from my signature?
yes
A guy aiming to understand everything.

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 20, rule = B3/S23
11b2o$11b2o4$8b2o$8b2o2$2o$2o3$3b2o$3b2o2$11b2o$10b2o$12bo$3b2o$3b2o!
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by yujh »

JP21 wrote: April 1st, 2020, 5:23 am
yujh wrote: April 1st, 2020, 3:43 am
JP21 wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 4:18 am Nobody shall steal the patterns I created. (Until I said so)

Code: Select all

x = 279, y = 21, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
8bo15b3ob3o$7b3o15bo3bo$8b2o$25bo3bo78bo$8b2o17bo$7b3o16bobo50bo28bo
12bo11bo17bo$8bo17bobo49bo19bo8b3o22bobo15bobo123bo$78b3o16bo23bo9bo3b
o13bo3bo121bobo$97b3o20b3o9bobo15bobo15bo20bo22bo35bo25bo3bo$133bo17bo
15bobo18bobo20bobo33bobo25bobo$166bo3bo5bo10bo3bo6bo11bo3bo7bo23bo3bo
25bo$167bobo5bobo10bobo6bobo11bobo7bobo15bo7bobo18bo$151b2o15bo5bo3bo
10bo6bo3bo11bo7bo3bo13bobo7bo18bobo$80bo15bo11bo12bo53bobo19bobo21bobo
13bo3bo24bo3bo$79bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo11bo41bo21bo23bo15bobo26bobo$2bo
9bo11bo7bo15b2o4b2o22bo3bo11bo3bo7bo3bo8bo3bo9bobo16bo86bo28bo$bobo7bo
bo9bobo5bobo11bo2bo6bo2bo20bobo13bobo9bobo10bobo9bo3bo14bobo$o3bo5bo3b
o7bo3bo3bo3bo9bobobo6bobobo20bo15bo11bo12bo11bobo14bo3bo$bobo7bobo9bob
o5bobo11bo2bob4obo2bo75bo16bobo$2bo9bo11bo7bo15bobo2bobo96bo$49bo4bo!
Edit:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 14, rule = B35ack6ack7c8/S23-a5-ijnq6ack7e
4$14bo$15bo$5bo6bobo$4bobo5bobo$3bobobo7bo$4bobo7bo$5bo!
Edit 2: Well nobody knows/cares about this all!!! :D

Code: Select all

x = 47, y = 16, rule = B3-k6-k7c/S2-k3-k6-k7c
23b2o$23bo10b3o6b3o$3o23bo6bo3bo4bo3bo$2bo14b3o5b2o6bo3bo4bo3bo$bo4bo
4bo4bo16bo3bo4bo3bo$5bobo3bo4bo17b3o6b3o$4bobo4bo4bo$5bo3$24b3o$5bo5b
2o4b2o4bo3bo$2o2bobo2bo2bo3b3o4bo3bo$2o2b2o3b2o6bo5bo3bo5b2o$24b3o5b2o
$34bo!
@JP21 you mean this?
The one from my signature?
yes
Well, I have nothing to say about that(you hid the P8,right)
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
EvinZL
Posts: 1075
Joined: November 8th, 2018, 4:15 pm
Location: here

Re: Other Trigger Thread

Post by EvinZL »

Well is looks like @JP21 backfired
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

LeapLife-dr.zip
Oh wait, I realized it has a bug.
(40.63 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

WTF man it first said downloaded 0 times then I come back and... 1 download... Someone else is trying to trigger me and huntign will probably blame me for the one who downloaded it.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: April 21st, 2020, 5:07 am WTF man it first said downloaded 0 times then I come back and... 1 download... Someone else is trying to trigger me and huntign will probably blame me for the one who downloaded it.
Nevermind, it has a bug XD
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: April 21st, 2020, 5:13 am
JP21 wrote: April 21st, 2020, 5:07 am WTF man it first said downloaded 0 times then I come back and... 1 download... Someone else is trying to trigger me and huntign will probably blame me for the one who downloaded it.
Nevermind, it has a bug XD
2 prove i didnt download it, i will make the count 2 (then now ive downloaded it)
edit: the computer said: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/window ... -antivirus
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

Code: Select all

x = 117, y = 54, rule = B3/S23
103ob$44ob27o2b$13o2b2$3o2b3obo2b4o2bob3o2b13ob2ob5ob2ob12o2b3o2b6o2b
3o2b14ob2o2bobo2b2ob$2ob3obob3o4b3obob3ob10o2b2obo5bob2o2b10ob2ob3o6b
3ob2ob12o5b2obob2o5b$2obob5ob2o2b2ob5obob12ob11ob13o3b12o3b12ob4o2bobo
bo2b4ob$o2b6o2b2o2b2o2b6o2b9obo2b9o2bob17o6b19o3b11o3b$b2o3b4o2b4o2b4o
3b2ob6obob3o3b3o3b3obob9o4bo2bo2bo2bo4b16obo7bob$2b4o3b3o4b3o3b4o2b5o
3bob13obo3b7ob5ob2o2b2ob5ob12o3b11o3b$2o3bo3b10o3bo3b17obob18o2bob2ob
4ob2obo2b12ob2ob11ob2ob$2b5ob4o4b4ob5o2b9o3b3obob3o3b12o2b2o3b4o3b2o2b
11obo2bo3b5o3bo2bob$obob3o2b10o2b3obob10ob2ob3ob3ob2ob11o2b3obo2b2o2bo
b3o2b10ob3o4bo3bo4b3ob$b2o3b3ob2ob2ob2ob3o3b2ob8o4b2obobob2o4b10ob3o2b
8o2b3ob11obo2b4o3b4o2bob$o2b3o2b3o6b3o2b3o2b9o2b2o3bobo3b2o2b10ob18ob
9obobobo4b3o4bobobob$2obob4o2b2o2b2o2b4obob9ob3ob3obob3ob3ob9o2b16o2b
8obobob2ob3obob3ob2obobob$2obo2bobob3o2b3obobo2bob10ob2obobobobobob2ob
10o2bo2b2ob4ob2o2bo2b8obob3o2bo2b3o2bo2b3obob$o2b2obo5b4o5bob2o2b10obo
bo2b3o2bobob15obob2o2b2obob13o2bobo2bob5obo2bobo2b$b2obo2b4o6b4o2bob2o
b10ob11ob12o2bo2b3o4b3o2bo2b11o2b4ob5ob4o2b$obobobobob8obobobobob36ob
3obob6obob3ob7o3b3ob3o2b3o2b3ob3o3b$2bob6o3b2o3b6obo2b36o2bob3ob2ob3ob
o2b8ob2o5b4obob4o5b2ob$3o2b2o2b3ob2ob3o2b2o2b41obo2bo4bo2bob11obob3obo
bo2bo2bobob3obob$2bob2ob2o3b4o3b2ob2obo2b38ob3ob4ob3ob10o2b2ob2o3b3ob
3o3b2ob2o2b$b3o2b2ob10ob2o2b3ob37o2b3obo2bob3o2b11obobo6bobo6bobob$o3b
5o3b4o3b5o3b44o2bob17ob2obob4obob4obob2ob$3ob7ob4ob7ob66o2b3o3b3obob3o
3b3o2b$101o2bo2b$96o3b9o3b$93o2b17o2b$93obo2bob4ob4obo2bob$90o2bobo2bo
2b2obob2o2bo2bobo2b$91obobob6obob6obobob$91obobob5o2bo2b5obobob$90o2bo
bob2obob2ob2obob2obobo2b$93ob7obobob7ob$93o2b2obo3bobo3bob2o2b$98ob4ob
4ob$100o2bobo2b$98ob2obobob2ob$98o3b2ob2o3b$101o2bo2b$99o2b2ob2o2b$95o
2bob2obobob2obo2b$95o2b2o2bobobo2b2o2b$92o2bob4ob2ob2ob4obo2b$93obo2b
3ob5ob3o2bob$93obo2bobo2b3o2bobo2bob$92o2b4o2b7o2b4o2b$93ob2ob2ob7ob2o
b2ob$93obob2o2bob3obo2b2obob$92o2bob4o2b3o2b4obo2b$96o3b9o3b$98obo2b3o
2bob$99obob3obob!
Nbw whb cares aobut it lbl.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

Now to show how useless, boring and obvious those annoying patterns are,

Code: Select all

x = 84, y = 79, rule = LifeColorful
15.T$16.T$14.3T35$37.T$35.T.T$36.2T37.2B.6pC$51.6E.2B15.2B.6pC$51.6E.
2B15.2B$58.2B15.2B5.2B$51.2D5.2B15.2B5.2B$51.2D5.2B15.2B5.2B$51.2D5.
2B22.2B$51.2D22.6pC.2B$51.2D.6C15.6pC.2B$51.2D.6C$4.3T$6.T$5.T13$36.
3T$38.T$37.T10$3T$2.T$.T!
I posted 5 purple gliders that only hits one of the galaxy.
also dont forget that he spams my notifications with things unfascinating and horrible. while it is also my birthday :(
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

Moderators lock this I don't want to be triggered
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by JP21 »

It is only used occasionally. Don't be triggered.
I don't actually need the thread. I just like to use it.
I won't care if this thread goes down somehow though.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Trigger Thread

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: July 21st, 2020, 11:15 pm It is only used occasionally. Don't be triggered.
I don't actually need the thread. I just like to use it.
I won't care if this thread goes down somehow though.
WTF is trigger anyway

--

My Little Pony!!!!




asdfasdfasdf

Now I want an Esolang that sounds like JP21












--


who craes






MLP is horny
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Reusable Thread

Post by JP21 »

dragged from pms
Hunting wrote:November 11th, 2020, 8:16 amnow this is JP21. :))
I would rather contribute than waiting for someone to hopefully reply fast.

That being said, No, I tend to disagree and make opposite messages when you try to extend conversations as long as it can go.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Recycled Thread that was once very silly but is now the thing I care about the most

Post by Hunting »

JP21 wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:22 am dragged from pms
Hunting wrote:November 11th, 2020, 8:16 amnow this is JP21. :))
I would rather contribute than waiting for someone to hopefully reply fast.

That being said, No, I tend to disagree and make opposite messages when you try to extend conversations as long as it can go.
Sometimes it feel so sad. I was once part of this community... but I cannot contribute, advertise, create scripts or do anything now, just waiting aside.

I feel like a helpless new member.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Recycled Thread that was once very silly but is now the thing I care about the most

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:27 am Sometimes it feel so sad. I was once part of this community... but I cannot contribute, advertise, create scripts or do anything now, just waiting aside.

I feel like a helpless new member.
Is there something I'm missing? What happened to you? Did something happen after you took a break?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Recycled Thread that was once very silly but is now the thing I care about the most

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:30 am
Hunting wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:27 am Sometimes it feel so sad. I was once part of this community... but I cannot contribute, advertise, create scripts or do anything now, just waiting aside.

I feel like a helpless new member.
Is there something I'm missing? What happened to you? Did something happen after you took a break?
I returned to school after the break. Everyone learned my skills during my break, so I cannot do anything now.
User avatar
JP21
Posts: 1925
Joined: October 26th, 2019, 5:39 am
Location: MX
Contact:

Re: Recycled Thread that was once very amusing but is now the thing I don't even care about anymore

Post by JP21 »

Hunting wrote: November 11th, 2020, 8:27 am
Can't help, but can talk.
Try to observe and imitate real contributers (not in a bad way). If there is a new idea in CGoL or other cellular automata, maybe you can help or something. idk what you really have to do but yeah.

Now I swear, if you reply fast again, and say that Im good at helping or Thats a bad advice that i cant follow, then I will blame a few china kiddies for being so unwise at stuff.
(it is a half joke, half true)

For other people going aroynd threads:
Oh look, my newest discovery in Life:

Code: Select all

x = 20, y = 40, rule = B3/S23
o$3o$3bo$2b2o3$3b2o$2bobo4bo$2bo5bobo$3bo4bobo$3o6bo$o17b2o$6b2o10bo$
5bo2bo7bobo$5bo2bo7b2o$4bo4bo$4bo4bo$5b4o$4b2o2b2o$4bo4bo$4bo4bo3$5b4o
$6b2o3$6b2o$5bo2bo$4b2o2b2o$4b2o2b2o$4bob2obo$6b2o$4bo4bo$3b2o4b2o3$6b
2o$5bo2bo$5bo2bo!
Post Reply