Above user in a nutshell

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Somewone who is half wrong, half right.
Yes, it did post thrice in the end, but the first one posted twice, and the only reason i posted the third one is because the first one posted twice.
User avatar
testitemqlstudop
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 21st, 2016, 11:45 am
Location: in catagolue
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by testitemqlstudop »

Hunting wrote:Someone who is right and his profile pic is a meaning less soup.
Not actually, gen 4 (or 3, i forgot) is my username
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who did not describe me.
Price: the rle for your profile picture
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Someone who I am describing, but only if I’m describing them.
EDIT:
Where is “there”
Last edited by Moosey on February 3rd, 2019, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who haven't been there for a while
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Hunting wrote:Someone who haven't been there for a while
ktoś
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who also did not describe the person above him.
I post here too often that nobody can describe me, can I?
In that case, I should probably leave this thread.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who can be described and shouldn't leave there because stay here will make this game more challenging.
EDIT: and hilarious.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who is also common in this thread.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who is probably the only person on this forum whose name is not pronouncable
(drc can be pronounced as "Doctor C" even though that is not the meaning of that name)
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who ignored the ql in testitemqlstudop.
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

Somebody with a name I pronounce "Pikmin-Kyu" (/pɪkmɪn kiu/)
jarring cyan
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Pronunciation.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Someone who describe a couple is Saka’s Posts, but not Saka himself.
I pronounce PkmnQ just pea-kay-emm-en-kew.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

PkmnQ wrote:Someone who ignored the ql in testitemqlstudop.
Testitem-"quel"-studop.


Describe Moosey: Someone who was continously posting lots of rules, just like me(at a Chinese GoL forum, now closed) in 2017.

Sidenote: Now, I dunno why, but I can't make any new intersting rules anymore. Sad.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who made a powder toy cell automata, that I don't know is finished yet. I haven't finished mine because I haven't seen your thread very long.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

I didn't finished yet, since I was not experienced at both The Powder Toy and Cellular Automaa

Someone whose username contains 0 vowels.
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Someone who…has descriptions getting so hard to figure out like me.
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Somebody who I quoted exactly five minutes ago here.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Someone who removes transitions from rules that may or may not have only one object and then says that the rule can’t have only one object because a version without B6n has a p2 ship.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Βεν Γ. Κυθισ
Posts: 218
Joined: December 27th, 2018, 5:42 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Βεν Γ. Κυθισ »

Someone who is describing something that could refer to a lot of things so it is hard to understand.
I AM INACTIVE AND LIKELY WILL BE FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE, DON'T ATTEMPT TO TALK TO ME AS I LIKELY WON'T RESPOND.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Βεν Γ. Κυθισ wrote:Someone who is describing something that could refer to a lot of things so it is hard to understand.
Someone who was describing someone who was referring to this
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Saka »

Someone who is younger than me
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Saka wrote:Someone who is younger than me
A person who is a person who is a person who is a person who is describing me.
And I am describing them.
Also they are two years older than me and they live next to a decade volcano or whatever it’s called and they sent me a photo of it erupting and they make really cool rules and I am describing them with a run on sentence with no period at the end
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

(I had school today, it's not like I'm not a 10 year old)
Mr. Boring response.
Locked