Birthdays

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
dani
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Re: Birthdays

Post by dani »

I think fabianhdks profile picture is a butt
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Saka »

danny wrote:I think fabianhdks profile picture is a butt
Isnt it a sail? :? :shock:
jarring cyan
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Birthdays

Post by 77topaz »

It's very small and thus hard to make out, but I also think it's a sail being blown in the wind.
User avatar
blah
Posts: 324
Joined: April 9th, 2016, 7:22 pm

Re: Birthdays

Post by blah »

Happy birthday Clark Gable!
succ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Birthdays

Post by Hunting »

Happy Birthday lifeisawesome and PushDecimal! Both 12!
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Birthdays

Post by Hunting »

Happy birthday Bεv!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Hunting wrote:Happy birthday Bεv!
Beat me to the punch.
Happy birthday nonetheless.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Saka »

Happy birthday A for Awesome! You can now request a name change to "A for Adult"!
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Saka wrote:Happy birthday A for Awesome! You can now request a name change to "A for Adult"!
Indeed, happy birthday!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Birthdays

Post by Hunting »

HB Aidan F. Pierce!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Happy birthday, redstoneboi!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Birthdays

Post by Hunting »

Happy birthday, Redstoneboi(Someone who probably likes to play Minecraft)
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Happy birthday shaunmarcell. I can’t tell whether you’re a person or just a sales-bot.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Happy birthday toroidalet, Pigeonbee, and theDragn.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
toroidalet
Posts: 1514
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 1:48 pm
Location: My computer
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by toroidalet »

It's not actually my birthday today, and I'm not actually 100 years old. Sorry about that.
Any sufficiently advanced software is indistinguishable from malice.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

toroidalet wrote:It's not actually my birthday today, and I'm not actually 100 years old. Sorry about that.
Well, I knew the latter but not the former.
It would be very weird if someone was a nice, round 100 years old (over twice as old as CGoL) and was a lifentusiast.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
apg
Moderator
Posts: 3007
Joined: June 1st, 2009, 4:32 pm

Re: Birthdays

Post by apg »

Moosey wrote:
toroidalet wrote:It's not actually my birthday today, and I'm not actually 100 years old. Sorry about that.
Well, I knew the latter but not the former.
It would be very weird if someone was a nice, round 100 years old (over twice as old as CGoL) and was a lifentusiast.
Richard Guy is over 100 and still a Lifenthusiast.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

calcyman wrote:
Moosey wrote:
toroidalet wrote:It's not actually my birthday today, and I'm not actually 100 years old. Sorry about that.
Well, I knew the latter but not the former.
It would be very weird if someone was a nice, round 100 years old (over twice as old as CGoL) and was a lifentusiast.
Richard Guy is over 100 and still a Lifenthusiast.
:oops: Welp, I meant those besides the first lifenthusiasts.
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Saka »

happy birthday to Sarp
Also just noticed that the "a" changes, huh.
jarring cyan
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Happy 14th birthday, Entity Valkyrie!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
Hdjensofjfnen
Posts: 1769
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:41 pm
Location: Eastern Time (UTC-4)

Re: Birthdays

Post by Hdjensofjfnen »

Happy 13th birthday to googoIpIex!
EDIT: Embarrassingly put a capital L instead of a capital I
googoIpIex
Posts: 298
Joined: February 28th, 2019, 4:49 pm
Location: Sqrt(-1)

Re: Birthdays

Post by googoIpIex »

Hdjensofjfnen wrote:Happy 13th birthday to googoIpIex!
EDIT: Embarrassingly put a capital L instead of a capital I
Thanks. Honestly, I’m probably screwing myself over with this capital I, lowercase l tomfoolery. But this way I make guessing usernames passwords slightly more confusing.
woomy on a vroomy
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Moosey »

Happy birthday, glider_rider!
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Birthdays

Post by Sarp »

Happy birthday billabob
WADUFI
User avatar
Freywa
Posts: 878
Joined: June 23rd, 2011, 3:20 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Birthdays

Post by Freywa »

Happy birthday, Mark Niemiec.
Princess of Science, Parcly Taxel

Code: Select all

x = 31, y = 5, rule = B2-a/S12
3bo23bo$2obo4bo13bo4bob2o$3bo4bo13bo4bo$2bo4bobo11bobo4bo$2bo25bo!
Post Reply