A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 7th, 2020, 2:29 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 7th, 2020, 1:31 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 7th, 2020, 10:42 am
Hammer
wrench
Bandage
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 7th, 2020, 3:46 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 7th, 2020, 2:29 pm Bandage
cut
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 7th, 2020, 4:23 pm
Copy
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 7th, 2020, 6:57 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 7th, 2020, 4:23 pm
Copy
email
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 8th, 2020, 12:16 am
Google
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
yujh
Posts: 3154 Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:
Post
by yujh » October 8th, 2020, 12:44 am
Wall*
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 8th, 2020, 12:50 am
Brick
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 8th, 2020, 9:39 am
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 12:50 am
Brick
mud
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 8th, 2020, 10:54 am
Brown
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 8th, 2020, 12:07 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 10:54 am
Brown
hair
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » October 8th, 2020, 12:20 pm
Stench
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 8th, 2020, 5:18 pm
Moosey wrote: October 8th, 2020, 12:20 pm Stench
nose
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Smell
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 8th, 2020, 8:22 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Smell
particle
I am tentatively considering myself back.
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172 Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:
Post
by SquishyBoi » October 8th, 2020, 8:55 pm
dust
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » October 8th, 2020, 9:05 pm
powder
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 8th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Moosey wrote: October 8th, 2020, 9:05 pm powder
salt
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wzkchem5
Posts: 127 Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars
Post
by wzkchem5 » October 8th, 2020, 11:12 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 8th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Moosey wrote: October 8th, 2020, 9:05 pm powder
salt
sodium
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 9th, 2020, 2:38 am
MathAndCode wrote: October 8th, 2020, 8:22 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Smell
particle
Already was present.
I will allow repeating when the game progresses more and it becomes hard to track words.
Smell is the last legal word.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
yujh
Posts: 3154 Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:
Post
by yujh » October 9th, 2020, 7:09 am
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Smell
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Nose*
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 9th, 2020, 7:42 am
yujh wrote: October 9th, 2020, 7:09 am
BokaBB wrote: October 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm
Smell
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Nose*
Also was already.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 9th, 2020, 10:00 am
BokaBB wrote: October 9th, 2020, 2:38 am
Already was present.
I will allow repeating when the game progresses more and it becomes hard to track words.
Smell is the last legal word.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I had
searched this thread , and it not did not return any prior usage in this thread.
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 9th, 2020, 10:03 am
MathAndCode wrote: October 9th, 2020, 10:00 am
BokaBB wrote: October 9th, 2020, 2:38 am
Already was present.
I will allow repeating when the game progresses more and it becomes hard to track words.
Smell is the last legal word.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I had
searched this thread , and it not did not return any prior usage in this thread.
It is inaccurate. I remember I said it.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 9th, 2020, 10:26 am
BokaBB wrote: October 9th, 2020, 10:03 am
MathAndCode wrote: October 9th, 2020, 10:00 am
BokaBB wrote: October 9th, 2020, 2:38 am
Already was present.
I will allow repeating when the game progresses more and it becomes hard to track words.
Smell is the last legal word.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I had
searched this thread , and it not did not return any prior usage in this thread.
It is inaccurate. I remember I said it.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Ah; it didn't show up because
it was misspelled . Users posting here should be careful about spelling in order to avoid more occurrences like this.
volatile
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 10th, 2020, 6:36 am
Pot
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB