Random posts

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
User avatar
KittyTac
Posts: 547
Joined: December 21st, 2017, 9:58 am

Re: Random posts

Post by KittyTac »

wwei23 wrote:
Saka wrote:
Ian07 wrote:Image
WADUFI
WADUFI
WADUFI
WADUFI
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

KittyTac wrote:Image
WADUFI
Gamedziner
Posts: 795
Joined: May 30th, 2016, 8:47 pm
Location: Milky Way Galaxy: Planet Earth

Re: Random posts

Post by Gamedziner »

Please stop. This is getting out of hand.

Code: Select all

x = 81, y = 96, rule = LifeHistory
58.2A$58.2A3$59.2A17.2A$59.2A17.2A3$79.2A$79.2A2$57.A$56.A$56.3A4$27.
A$27.A.A$27.2A21$3.2A$3.2A2.2A$7.2A18$7.2A$7.2A2.2A$11.2A11$2A$2A2.2A
$4.2A18$4.2A$4.2A2.2A$8.2A!
User avatar
Redstoneboi
Posts: 467
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 3:57 am

Re: Random posts

Post by Redstoneboi »

IFUDAW
?yawyna sdoirep retfa secaps owt stup ohw dnA
.retteb ylraelc si yaw siht ,srehto gnidulcni ,sdrawkcab srettel epyt ot em secrof etisbew siht taht si siht tuoba trap drah eht ,oslA
.ti htiw laed ,stsop modnar si sihT
renizdemaG wrote:.dnah fo tuo gnitteg si sihT .pots esaelP
c(>^w^<c)~*
This is 「Fluffy」
「Fluffy」is my sutando.
「Fluffy」has the ability to engineer r e p l i c a t o r s.
「Fluffy」likes to watch spaceship guns in Golly.
「Fluffy」knows Natsuki best girl.
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

[etouq/]IFUDAW
?yawyna sdoirep retfa secaps owt stup ohw dnA
.retteb ylraelc si yaw siht ,srehto gnidulcni ,sdrawkcab srettel epyt ot em secrof etisbew siht taht si siht tuoba trap drah eht ,oslA
.ti htiw laed ,stsop modnar si sihT
[etouq/].dnah fo tuo gnitteg si sihT .pots esaelP["renizdemaG"=etouq]["iobenotsdeR"=etouq]
Redstoneboi wrote:
Gamedziner wrote:Please stop. This is getting out of hand.
This is random posts, deal with it.
Also the hard part about this is that this website forces me to type letters backwards, including others, this way is clearly better.
And who puts two spaces after periods anyway?
WADUFI
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Has anyone done this before XD

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

wow
Attachments
XDDDDDD.rar
(153.04 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Ian07 wrote:
gameoflifemaniac wrote:WADUF!
:x
What's wrong?
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
2038
Posts: 2
Joined: November 4th, 2018, 1:55 am

Re: Random posts

Post by 2038 »

My username is my user ID.
California, rest in peace.
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by Sarp »

gameoflifemaniac wrote:
Ian07 wrote:
gameoflifemaniac wrote:WADUF!
:x
What's wrong?
!
WADUFI
dani
Posts: 1221
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by dani »

can we not?
User avatar
cordership3
Posts: 129
Joined: August 23rd, 2016, 8:53 am
Location: Smome tomato
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by cordership3 »

danny wrote:can we not?
i actually agree, this is getting really overused
evil twin of cordership2
cvojan
Posts: 373
Joined: October 7th, 2018, 7:07 pm
Location: Feel free to delete

Re: Random posts

Post by cvojan »

he won't be smiling for long

Code: Select all

x = 125, y = 167, rule = B3/S23
122bobo$122b2o$123bo24$55b2ob2ob2ob2o$53bo2b2ob2obobo2bo$53b2o11b2o$
68b2o$53b2o3bo9bo$53bo4b3o8bo$55bo5bo6b2o$54b2o4b2o$56b2o4b2o4b2o$17b
2o37bo5bo5bo$17bo2b2o36bo4b3o4bo$19b2o2bob2o30b2o7bo2b2o$14b2o6b2obo
37b3o3bo$15bo11bo29b2o3bo7bo$14bo11b2o30bo2bobo5b2o$14b2o41bo4b2o5bo$
20b2o4b2o29b2o11bo$14b2o3bobo5bo30bo3b2o5b2o$14bobo2bo6bo29bo6bo$15bob
obo6b2o28b2o3bo7b2o$16b2ob2o6bo29bo3b2o7bo$25bo30bo5bo5bo$16b2ob2o4b2o
29b2o2bo7b2o$17bobo6bo27b2o4b2o7bo$16bo3bo4bo29bo5bo6bo$16b2ob2o4b2o
26bo6bo7b2o$17bobo6bo26b2o5b2o7bo$16bo3bo4bo28bo12bo$16b2ob2o4b2o25bo
7b2o5b2o$17bobo6bo25b2o7bo3b2o$15bo5bo3bo32b3o5bo$15b2o3b2o3b2o25b2o4b
o6bo$16bo3bo31bobobobo6b2o$15bo5bo3b2o27bob2o8bo$15b2o3b2o4bo27bo10bo$
16bo9bobo4b2obob2ob2ob2ob2o4b2ob2o7b2o$15bo4b2o5bobobo2bob2ob2ob2obobo
2bo3bobobo7bo$15b2o3bo7b2ob2o16b2o3bo2b2o6bo$16bo4bo29b2obo4b2o4b2o$
15bo4b2o29bobo5bo$15b2o3bo31bo8bo3b2o$21bo38b2o3bo$15b2o3b2o38bo6bo$
14bobo5b2o37bo4b2o$14b2o6bobo35b2o6b2o$12b2o10bo43bobo$13bo10bob2o32b
2o7b2o$10b3o10b2obobo29bo2bo9b2o$10bo16bo30b2o11bo$8bobo12b4o46bo$8b2o
12bo2bo15b2o15b2o12b2o$22b2o3bo8b2o3b2o15bo13bo$8b2o16b2o8b2o15b2obobo
14bo$7bobo16bo24bo2bob2o14b2o$7b2o18bo23b2o$26b2o44b2o$7b2o17bo24b2o
19b2o$8bo19bo22bo$6bo20b2o20bobo20b2o$6b2o21b2o17bobo21bobo$7bo21bo18b
2o23b2o$6bo23bo44b2o$6b2o21b2o17b2o25bobo$7bo21bo15bo3bo27bo$6bo24bo
13b4o28b2o$6b2o22b2o$32b2o11b2o30b2o$6b2o24bo2b2ob2obobo2bo31bo$6bobo
25b2ob2ob2ob2o31bo$8bo67b2o$8b2o$76b2o$8b2o67bo$8bo67bo$10bo65b2o$9b2o
66bo$9bo66bo$11bo64b2o$10b2o$12b2o62b2o$12bobo60bobo$13b2o60bo$15b2o2b
2o51b2ob2o$15bo4bo48b2o2bobo2bo$16b4o47bo2b2o5b2o$18bo3b2ob2o40b2o10b
2o$20bo2bobo2bo36b2o12bo$19b3o5b2o33b2o2bo14bo$29b2o28b2o2b2o15b2o$19b
3o7bo2bob2ob2ob2ob2ob2o8b2o2b2o20b2o$18bo2bo9b2obob2ob2ob2ob2o2bobob2o
2b2o23bo$18b2o28b2ob2ob2o27bo$82b2o$18b2o62bo$18bobo63bo$20bo62b2o$20b
2o61bo$85bo$20b2o62b2o$21bo62bo$20bo65bo$20b2o63b2o$21bo63bo$20bo65bo$
20b2o27b2ob2o31b2o$21bo28bobobob2o27bo$19bo27b3o3b2obo2b2obob2o20bo$
19b2o26bo10b2ob2obo20b2o$20bo24bobo18bo18bo$19bo25b2o18b2o19bo$19b2o
22b2o20bo19b2o$20bo23bo21bo18bo$19bo22bo22b2o19bo$19b2o21b2o41b2o$43bo
21b2o18bo$19b2o20bo23bo20bo$11b2o3b2o2bo20b2o24bo17b2o$11bo2bo2b2o23bo
23b2o19b2o$12b4o24bo25bo20bo2bo$40b2o25bo21b2o$12b2o27bo24b2o23b2o$13b
o26bo25bo24bo2b2obob2o$7b2ob3o27b2o26bo24b2ob2obo$8bobo30bo25b2o30bo$
2b2ob3o32bo26bo31b3o$bobobo34b2o27bo32bob2o$bo39bo26b2o31b2obo$2o38bo
27bo35bo$40b2o28bo33bobo$2o67b2o34b2o$o33b2o4b2o27bo$bo32bo2bobobo28bo
34b2o$2o34b2obo29b2o4b2o28bo$o36bob2o30b2o2bobob2o22bobo$2bo31b3o34bo
5bobobo17b2obobo$b2o31bo37b5o3bo15b2o2bob2o$bo30bobo39bo6b3obob2ob2ob
2o2b2o$3bob2o25b2o49bob2ob2ob2ob2o$2b2obo2b2o20b2o$7b2o2b2ob2ob2ob2ob
2obobo2bo$10b2ob2ob2ob2ob2ob2ob2o!
User avatar
77topaz
Posts: 1496
Joined: January 12th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by 77topaz »

wwei23 wrote:
Bullet51 wrote:Golssary: Conway's Game of Life glossary.
Wait a minute...
Golly
You just figured that out? It's a similar sort of pun as with Catagolue.
wwei23

Re: Random posts

Post by wwei23 »

77topaz wrote:
wwei23 wrote:
Bullet51 wrote:Golssary: Conway's Game of Life glossary.
Wait a minute...
Golly
You just figured that out? It's a similar sort of pun as with Catagolue.
Yes.
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

translate from japanese

Code: Select all

sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Gamedziner
Posts: 795
Joined: May 30th, 2016, 8:47 pm
Location: Milky Way Galaxy: Planet Earth

Re: Random posts

Post by Gamedziner »

gameoflifemaniac wrote:translate from japanese

Code: Select all

sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo
Google Translate of

Code: Select all

ソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソ
is "It is called a comprehensive code. It is called a comprehensive code."

Code: Select all

x = 81, y = 96, rule = LifeHistory
58.2A$58.2A3$59.2A17.2A$59.2A17.2A3$79.2A$79.2A2$57.A$56.A$56.3A4$27.
A$27.A.A$27.2A21$3.2A$3.2A2.2A$7.2A18$7.2A$7.2A2.2A$11.2A11$2A$2A2.2A
$4.2A18$4.2A$4.2A2.2A$8.2A!
User avatar
gameoflifemaniac
Posts: 1249
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
Location: There too

Re: Random posts

Post by gameoflifemaniac »

Gamedziner wrote:
gameoflifemaniac wrote:translate from japanese

Code: Select all

sososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososososo
Google Translate of

Code: Select all

ソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソソ
is "It is called a comprehensive code. It is called a comprehensive code."
You will get:
https://translate.google.pl/#auto/en/so ... sososososo
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Code: Select all

b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Random posts

Post by Sarp »

WADUFI
WADUFI
wwei23

How do I do <i>italics</i> in topics names, again?

Post by wwei23 »

Sarp wrote:WADUFI
Should I say WADUFI, or should we stop before we all get banned?
ARGH
:thonk:
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: How do I do <i>italics</i> in topics names, again?

Post by Sarp »

wwei23 wrote:
Sarp wrote:WADUFI
Should I say WADUFI, or should we stop before we all get banned?
ARGH
:thonk:
WÄDÜFÏ
WADUFI
wwei23

Re: How do I do <i>italics</i> in topics names, again?

Post by wwei23 »

Sarp wrote:
wwei23 wrote:
Sarp wrote:WADUFI
Should I say WADUFI, or should we stop before we all get banned?
ARGH
:thonk:
WÄDÜFÏ
Okay, then.
WADUFI
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

BARKOLOV: I have to say, Mr. Andrew, that I have been thoroughly perplexed by your quiz! I might go as far to say that your quiz might be impossible for a human being to solve in a feasible amount of time! It probably is, though, although by someone much smarter than I. Please, do reveal your answers, I would greatly appreciate them. Also might I ask, just how did you come up with such a difficult quiz? I had to think hard for a whole six hours only to conclude that your questions are too difficult for me!
jarring cyan
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

no
jarring cyan
User avatar
PHPBB12345
Posts: 1150
Joined: August 5th, 2015, 11:55 pm
Contact:

SetWindowLongPtr variants (C++)

Post by PHPBB12345 »

Code: Select all

static int SetWindowLongPtr_ErrCode(HWND hWnd, int nIndex, LPVOID lpNewLong, LPVOID & lpOldLong)
{
	::SetLastError(0);
	lpOldLong = (LPVOID)::SetWindowLongPtr(hWnd, nIndex, (LONG_PTR)lpNewLong);
	return ::GetLastError();
}
static int SetWindowLongPtr_ErrCode(HWND hWnd, int nIndex, LPVOID lpNewLong)
{
	LPVOID lpOldLong;
	return SetWindowLongPtr_ErrCode(hWnd, nIndex, lpNewLong, lpOldLong);
}
User avatar
Saka
Posts: 3626
Joined: June 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm
Location: Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Random posts

Post by Saka »

Chapter 9
As I stood up, I could feel the painful remains of yesterday's fight. My legs were trembling, barely able to support the weight of my body. Fortunately I had saved a stick beside my bed in case any sort of criminal comes, but I used the stick not for fighting but for walking.

With the help of the stick to support my body, I could slowly walk to the dining room, where I had prepared a meal for myself last night. Although the dish had gone quite cold, I was thankful for this nutrition and food.

After finishing my breakfast I sat on the chair thinking about the phenomenon that occured about a week ago. I lost track of time as I was drowning in thought, but it was midday when I finally realized that I had thought for far too long.
jarring cyan
Locked