Word Chains (Game)
Re: Word Chains (Game)
rocket
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
engineer
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Human*
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Language
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Mouth
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
- Entity Valkyrie 2
- Posts: 2123
- Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Tongue
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.
HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling
Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling
Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Taste
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Word Chains (Game)
delicious
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Apple
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Seed
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Root
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
spin (since a molecule that is a radical has a non-zero spin quantum number)
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Wheelwzkchem5 wrote: October 5th, 2020, 1:30 amspin (since a molecule that is a radical has a non-zero spin quantum number)
Fun fact:At first I accidentally wrote Car because I was thinking forward.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Word Chains (Game)
inclined plane
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Plane
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Nitrogen
Have a good day!
Boka B
Have a good day!
Boka B
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
fertilizer
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Fertile
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Word Chains (Game)
infant
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ